[FM2015] [SKIN] HelveticaLite, a light skin with Instant Result

drswit

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great work once again drswit!

This is nearing perfection with every update, appreciate the time you take personally to produce this skin and the constant updates that make it better every time, I play on a 1920x1080 res screen at 125% zoom and it looks great the newest update, this really is the skin that SI should have released as standard with the game

KUTGW :)

Great work once again drswit!

This is nearing perfection with every update, appreciate the time you take personally to produce this skin and the constant updates that make it better every time, I play on a 1920x1080 res screen at 125% zoom and it looks great the newest update, this really is the skin that SI should have released as standard with the game

KUTGW :)

Thank you very much for your compliments, i'm glad you like it :)

Hmm, I'm having some issues with the latest update. I'm not getting any of the buttons under the green "continue" button (e.g. the FM menu button), but only if I'm using the mini sidebar version.

Go to Preferences > Interface, clear the cache then reload the skin.

Hi, still loving the skin. However, it seems that the button to switch between the club screen sidebar and international team sidebar has disappeared.

Also, a personal preference of mine is to have the player's personality visible on the profile panel. Would ever consider including this?

drswit, you know I appreciate the hard work you've done, but I'm gonna have to use one of the previous versions as this skin is totally ruined in 125%. Shame as it's virtually perfect! Great work as always.

Edit: Seems I can't use any of the older versions, tried the 2.7.4 but it was just the latest one :( Do you overwrite the old one when you release an update?

drswit, you know I appreciate the hard work you've done, but I'm gonna have to use one of the previous versions as this skin is totally ruined in 125%. Shame as it's virtually perfect! Great work as always.

Edit: Seems I can't use any of the older versions, tried the 2.7.4 but it was just the latest one :( Do you overwrite the old one when you release an update?

Yes, i always overwrite the old version, to always provide an updated version. Now, i can upload the last version if you want. But, if i remember correctly, you are playing on a TV, in which resolution ?

I'm at work right now, i have a 27" monitor with a huge 2560x1440px resolution. I tested the new version in all resolutions from 1366x768px at all zoom levels (up to 175%). Excepted the player profile where the middle row is hidden at low resolutions, i did not see any major problem. Maybe you can point some of yours ?

I've played a bit with the skin and found a few visual bugs:

1. When you go join an online game some of the text is not visible:

34m.jpg

2. On the tactics screen the "Position/Role/Duty" has the same problem. It's grey on grey and it's hardly visible. Olso the box is small and the text is so close that it allmost overlaps. As a personal preference, I liked more in the previsious versions when every position had it's own box color:

35m.jpg

3. The separators between the logo/team name/league are bareilly or not visible on some colors (screens are from the team pannel but it's valid from the player one aswell). Maybe thicker separator would solve the problem:

37m.jpg - 38m.jpg

4. League table overview pannel has the same issues. The gap should be in between team names and league stats not after (uploaded the default skin league overview screen too):

39m.jpg - 40m.jpg

5. Seach bar has same issues. When clicked shows part of the words or no words at all:

41m.jpg

6. "Save as" info pannel text is bareilly visible:

42m.jpg

7. Under "Settings", the "Competition view" drop menu has no text (has the text when you click on in, but no selection text):

43m.jpg

8. League table overview - the button with the "current season" on it - text not visible. Also the FM drop menu button looses the logo and name and keeps the last action you made in that menu:

46m.jpg - 51m.jpg

As a personal question: Is there a way that I can remove the "Instant result" button? I missclick it too much.

Thank you and best of luck !

Thank you Sharky for all these bugs, i'll work on it (though the grey gap in league tables is not a bug, i did it on purpose by justifiying the columns to the left). As well, about your search bar issue, i think you get it because of the romanian language. I got no problem in english or french.

You can download below a zip file containing a new titlebar.xml file, which removes the Instant result button. Simply paste and overwrite the current file in :

\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2015\skins\helveticalite_rc1_normal_sidebar\panels\

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s8lxdf45hddjocu/titlebar.zip?dl=0

Hi, still loving the skin. However, it seems that the button to switch between the club screen sidebar and international team sidebar has disappeared.

Also, a personal preference of mine is to have the player's personality visible on the profile panel. Would ever consider including this?

I fixed it and added the player personality in player overview panel ;) Will be available in next version in the evening.

grey gap in league tables is not a bug, i did it on purpose by justifiying the columns to the left.

Ok, but idk about this. For me it's just very inestetical with all that dead space on the right. I guess I'll just have to live with it.

As well, about your search bar issue, i think you get it because of the romanian language. I got no problem in english or french.

The game it's not translated to romanian. I keep it on Englis(US) and just tried UK English and the problem still persists.

In the print of my previsios post the full word is "CS U Craiova" with no romanian diactritics.

Ok, but idk about this. For me it's just very inestetical with all that dead space on the right. I guess I'll just have to live with it.

The game it's not translated to romanian. I keep it on Englis(US) and just tried UK English and the problem still persists.

In the print of my previsios post the full word is "CS U Craiova" with no romanian diactritics.

About league tables, download this below and paste and overwrite the content to :

\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2015\skins\helveticalite_rc1_normal_sidebar\panels\

It will display the original view, justified to the right without any gap.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/n0f6b7qdvvtp453/league%20stage%20panel%20views.zip?dl=0

About your search bar issue, i don't know, as i don't get any problem myself :

csu.png

Man you're the best ! If I could I would vote you for president :)

Thank you very much for everything.

Don't worry about the search bar, it's not a big deal anyway. I will give the game a fresh install. Worked be4 with other issues.

League table looks great:

69m.jpg > 70m.jpg

How isn't this nicer? :D

Go to Preferences > Interface, clear the cache then reload the skin.

Thanks, but I've already tried this, I've even tried clearing cache, restarting FM, switching to different skins, then clearing cache, deleting all skin files and adding them back, etc. Am I really THE only one this is happening too? :(

HelveticaLite RC (2.8.1)

A light skin for Football Manager 2015.

Updated : 29.11.2014

Download it here :

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5n8j0p2rxeklnqx/helveticalite_rc1.zip?dl=0

Please let me now about remaining bugs.

Changes in 2.8.1 version

• Fixed the hidden FM button in header when playing with the mini sidebar skin
  • Fixed the hidden club/nation selector in sidebar, it's now visible in both skins
  • Added the 2x world icon, so it don't gets recoloured when playing in zoom mode
  • Added Player personality in Player attributes panel
  • Slightly moved up the big club logo in Player personal details
  • Slightly decreased the size of the player picture in player overview
  • Fixed the text colour in Join Online Game panel
  • Fixed the text colour in New Game Overview panels
  • Fixed the text colour in the Load and Save Game panels
  • Fixed the text colour of the Manageable teams button in the Game Status panel
  • Fixed the text colour of the FM button
  • Fixed the text colour of the Role and Duty buttons in Tactics view
  • Fixed the text colour of the drop menu button in Preferences > Competition view

Known issues :

The middle row in Player profile (the secondary player overview) disappears in low resolutions and zoomed mode

If you get any display problem, please go to > Preferences > Interface, then Clear the cache AND reload the skin by unticking the "Use caching to decrease page loading times" THEN tick "Reload skin when confirming changes in preferences" (you may reload the skin after by doing SHIFT+R).

I got the same problem of disappearing when doing some tests with the 2.8.1 version, i fixed it by clearing the cache in the Preferences, THEN going to :

C:\Users\your_username\AppData\Local\sports interactive\Football Manager 2015\Temporary

and deleting ALL the files.

You have to show hidden files and folders in Windows :

http://pcsupport.about.com/od/windows7/ht/show-hidden-files-windows-7.htm

I have this problem when trying to make a substitution in 'advanced tactics':

b8x18h.jpg

As you can see, you can't see who's who. Also, not a big deal but the offside flag is red and black in the match engine instead of red/yellow. Just looks weird is all.

can confirm i have that one too

not that i ever use it though ;)

You are right people, there's a serious problem with the 2.8.1. I got the same problem when i started a new game. I'll work on it but in the meanwhile, you can fix it by doing this :

Hit SHIFT and P at the same time on your keyboard, then load the Football Manager skin, then clear the cache, then load my skin.

HelveticaLite RC (2.8.2)

A light skin for Football Manager 2015.

Updated : 30.11.2014

Download it here :

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5n8j0p2rxeklnqx/helveticalite_rc1.zip?dl=0

Please let me now about remaining bugs.

Changes in 2.8.2 version

• Fixed the issues of the 2.8.1 version ;)
  • Added height/weight infos at top left of the Player Personal Details panel
  • Moved footedness infos under the player position in the Player Personal Details panel
  • Reactivated the player morale infos in the Player Attributes panel

Known issues :

The middle row in Player profile (the secondary player overview) disappears in low resolutions and zoomed mode

If you get any displaying issue, please go to > Preferences > Interface (if you can't, press SHIFT and P at the same time), then load "Football Manager" original skin, then return to Interface preferences, lear the cache and reload HelveticaLite by unticking the "Use caching to decrease page loading times" THEN tick "Reload skin when confirming changes in preferences" (you may reload the skin at any time by pressing SHIFT+R).

282player.png

Archived