[FM2015] [SKIN] HelveticaLite, a light skin with Instant Result

drswit

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes I did, and i'm still having the problem, nothing happened with the table

Those two panels controls the panel which displays in Manager home, so if you delete them, it MUST revert to the original screen.

Clear the cache in Interface settings then, if it does not work, go to :

C:\Users\your_username\AppData\Local\sports interactive\Football Manager 2015\Temporary

and delete ALL files inside this folder.

You have to show hidden files and folders in Windows :

http://pcsupport.about.com/od/windows7/ht/show-hidden-files-windows-7.htm

HelveticaLite RC (2.8.5)

A light skin for Football Manager 2015.

Updated : 4.12.2014

Download it here :

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5n8j0p2rxeklnqx/helveticalite_rc1.zip?dl=0

Changes in 2.8.5 version

• Added additional infos under the Physical table in the Player Attributes panel
  • Added the "Match Ratings" panel in "Player Profile" screen
  • Added the player personality tag in the Player personal details panel
  • You can now select "Preferred Moves" in all "Player Overview" menu selectors
  • Fixed the background colour of the modal popup panel displayed when making a substitution in Match advanced tactics
  • EDIT: Added dividers in Processing calendar day panel

Still to do :

• Recolouring the background of the Instant result post match panel

285play.png

285playprof.png

285pref.png

I noticed a slight glitch on the tactics pitch, when dragging a player from the left hand side (where yoa are able to select players roles) and dragging onto the pitch the entire tactics (pitch) went blank and the only way to get it back was to change to the default skin.. I dont have my PC with me at work so sorry if this doesnt sound right!

You mean in the Player Profile screen like in the printscreen above, or the Player Overview screen ?

I'm talking about player profile within overview screen:

j0XTf2I.png

I'm unable to resize the player profile picture at this screen. Changing the default_height doesn't take effect anymore, at least for me.

j0XTf2I.png

I'm unable to resize the player profile picture at this screen. Changing the default_height doesn't take effect anymore, at least for me.

try the player personal details panel.xml.

You must edit this file :

/panels/wannachupbrew profile 180.xml

And edit the highlighted line in code :

<container class="plain_box" appearance="boxes/custom/plain/standard/paper">
<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="bottom,extend" inset="0" offset="0" gap="0"/>
<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" layout_children="true" inset="0" offset="0" gap="0"/>
   <container class="vertical_adaptive_container" id="PDvc" inset="0" offset="10" gap="0" >

[b][size=2][color="#FF0000"]        <container priority="1" default_height="115" minimum_height="100">[/color][/size][/b]

<!-- profile picture -->
       <widget class="client_object_profile_picture" id="prop" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" image_alignment="centre" background_colour="playerdetails">
         <attachment class="test_setting_attachment" get_setting="show_portraits" default_value="true" set_property="hidn">
           <list id="value">
             <boolean value="false" />
           </list>
         </attachment>

When i use search function the letter "n" is not displayed at all

edit: okay it's not just "n", when typing a name it replaces random letters with blank space but the search function itself is working anyway.

Maybe something to do with font color?

Sorry, i don't get it. Please post a printscreen ;)

Actually I play at 100% zoom and resolution 1600x900.

If you deleted the temporary files, cleaned the cache, reloaded the skin, deleted the xml files i mentioned, so i absolutely don't know how to help you more. The xml files you deleted means that the game calls now the ORIGINAL panels, and so i don't understand why you still get that issue. Especially that it seems that you are the only one to get it.

Let's try a last thing : i don't remember to have modified the manager home.xml file, but who knows. Delete it in /panels/ folder.

HelveticaLite RC (2.8.6)

Download it here :

A quick update to fix some annoying issues ;)

Changes in 2.8.6 version

• Fixed the text colour in the league tables in In Between Highlight and Matches panels (pre, during and post matches)
    Fixed the "Show attributes changes" which did not show in the Player attributes panel

Brilliant work drswit :) Sorry to be pain but how do I reset the league table to original one? instead of being squashed to left hand side?

Download, extract and overwrite the league stage panel views.xml file in skins\helveticalite_rc1_normal_sidebar\panels

It will load the original view with stats at right.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/n0f6b7qdvvtp453/league%20stage%20panel%20views.zip?dl=1

If you deleted the temporary files, cleaned the cache, reloaded the skin, deleted the xml files i mentioned, so i absolutely don't know how to help you more. The xml files you deleted means that the game calls now the ORIGINAL panels, and so i don't understand why you still get that issue. Especially that it seems that you are the only one to get it.

Let's try a last thing : i don't remember to have modified the manager home.xml file, but who knows. Delete it in /panels/ folder.

Doesn't work either, i'm testing a few things, because before the league table worked, i'm trying to figure out when it stop working (in which version of your skin).

HelveticaLite RC (2.8.7)

Download it here :

I just noticed another annoying issue, and i took the opportunity to improves some panels.

Changes in 2.8.7 version

• Added CA (Current ability) rating in the Player personal details
  • Fixed the highlighted lines and rating for the selected position in the Player attributes panel
  • Slightly darkened the edit fields (in contract or transfers offers for instance)
  • Increased the size of the content in the Bergkamp stats panel

287.png

did u fix the league tables in the match view panels

Changes in 2.8.6 version

Fixed the text colour in the league tables in In Between Highlight and Matches panels (pre, during and post matches)

Fixed the "Show attributes changes" which did not show in the Player attributes panel

Changes in 2.8.6 version

Fixed the text colour in the league tables in In Between Highlight and Matches panels (pre, during and post matches)

You can now see the names of the other teams in your group but other info (GP, W, L, GS, GA, P) are still invisible

HelveticaLite RC (2.8.8)

Updated : 5.12.2014

Download it here :

Changes in 2.8.8 version

• Fixed the Player attributes panel which did not display in Development > Training screen
  • Fixed the calendar background colour in date.xml
  • Fixed the text colour of the Post match league table when playing a European cup match
  • Tweaked the new game Tactical/Tracksuit panel
  • Slightly improved the Season expectations news item panel
  • Tweaked the Person Information panels (Player and Staff)

Is it possible to have the color of the sidebar like the main color of the team? For example red for Man Utd or blue for Chelsea

Delete that file :

Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2015\skins\helveticalite_rc1_normal_sidebar\settings\accent colours.xml

then RESTART the game (do not reload the skin).

Could you add injury status and preferred foot to the player profile?

Preferred foot is already in the player attributes panels in both screens, under the physical table. About injury, i don't know, where you would see it ?

Great skin, I clicked on one of my players match analysis (Juan Mata) after a game that he got player of the match for.Went to look at the 2d footage of him winning a tackle and all I got was the white background and the commentary feed.I clicked the continue button to advance the game and the match commentary was still playing.

Preferred foot is already in the player attributes panels in both screens, under the physical table. About injury, i don't know, where you would see it ?

Oops, I've missed the preferred foot completely.. Injury status maybe below the club logo in the bottom left corner? Maybe make the logo a bit smaller?

Thanks for fixing the post match league table so quickly, keep up the good work mate!

Do you think you could darken the text used for players that are on trial? I find it very difficult to read the names of my youth intake:

4nDzi5F.png?1

you can do that yourself in the preferences, interface, skin colours

HelveticaLite RC (2.8.9)

Updated : 6.12.2014

Download it here :

Changes in 2.8.9 version

• Tweaked the Manager Home and Manager Profile panels
  • Tweaked the Team Comparison panels
  • Fixed the text colour of players on trial
  • Slightly tweaked the Instant result post match panel

289.png

This skin is excellent - the default dark skin is giving me headaches so this is a life saver.

Would be perfect if you could still see the position initials / text on the black selection boxes across the top of the squad screen though, as i've always chosen my team from here and it's tricky without being able to see the positions.

I still can't use this skin.

For some reason, when I load the skin, my FM goes totally black.

Tried clearing the cache and restarting FM, but then it won't load, it just stays on the loading screen.. :/ Every other skin I try works fine, can't for the life of me figure out what's going wrong for me with this one...

Oh, on Yosemite on a rMBP :)

I still can't use this skin.

For some reason, when I load the skin, my FM goes totally black.

Tried clearing the cache and restarting FM, but then it won't load, it just stays on the loading screen.. :/ Every other skin I try works fine, can't for the life of me figure out what's going wrong for me with this one...

Oh, on Yosemite on a rMBP :)

You can try to delete the preferences, at your own risk though, i don't know how it works on a Mac :

https://support.sega.co.uk/hc/en-gb/articles/201399292-Apple-Mac-Specific-Issues#clear-cache

Archived