[FM2015] [SKIN] HelveticaLite, a light skin with Instant Result

drswit

Hello friend , good night!

I have studied this topic and the great help you gave to everyone.

And then I started making my skin issues.

I've done some issues, on the basis of trial and error

So I started to edit the profile of the clubs , but now a doubt arose and I need your help.

Edited the club file overview panel.xml , basing myself on the same file from your skin . and got this result:

VEVIg3n.jpg

What is the file that I have to edit to get close to this result?

Nc1RevB.jpg

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HelveticaLite Rebooted (1.0)

A light skin for Football Manager 2015.

Updated : 16.12.2014

Still the same features, rebooted ;)

Here's the 1.0 version with the main features you like. Still have to do a mini sidebar version and style the match panels and stuff.

Please let me know about bugs and issues.

Known issue : not really an issue, but the text of some conversation panels (team/board meetings and private chat) is BLACK instead of white. Readable but not perfect.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qqfn9yyoi24o8bn/Helveticalite%20Rebooted.zip?dl=0

rbintro.jpg

rbplayer.png

rbtactics.png

rbresults.png

Loving the rebooted version. It's ten times better than the official light.

I have however this far encountered one buggy page, and that is the "information" about a player. I was checking to see if one of my loaned-out players was being used in the correct position, and the page was rather lacking. The info about nationality was oddly placed, and the info-bit about remaining days to recieve a new nationality is streched out abit too much. In addition what is was actually looking for (the info about what positions he has played and how many games etc) was not there (the big red square).

Info-page_bug.jpg

Edit: Actually, the pages "Skills and Report" (Ferdigheter and Rapport @ image) seem unfinished aswell, and the "Personal Information" is "streched" sort of like the info about days to new nationality - Much too wide.

Otherwise all is well thus far!

Edit 2: Also noticed that the "X-team formation" window in the Match-engine doesnt have any kits, just small gray lines under where the kits are supposed to be.

You can't select a box to view the attribute polygon anymore on the Player Profile page, and is there a mini-sidebar version in the works? Other than that I really love this skin, its alot of white but its pleasant to look at and not as dull as all the dark skins (especially the default).

You can't select a box to view the attribute polygon anymore on the Player Profile page, and is there a mini-sidebar version in the works? Other than that I really love this skin, its alot of white but its pleasant to look at and not as dull as all the dark skins (especially the default).

I'm glad you like it ;)

You mean in the Player overview panel ? If so, yes you can, in any box at bottom or at right of the statistics. If you are talking about the Player profile panel (aka Overview > Attributes), that panel does not allow to select any box, but the analyser is visible.

About the mini sidebar, yes it's planned. Today or tomorrow.

I'm glad you like it ;)

You mean in the Player overview panel ? If so, yes you can, in any box at bottom or at right of the statistics. If you are talking about the Player profile panel (aka Overview > Attributes), that panel does not allow to select any box, but the analyser is visible.

About the mini sidebar, yes it's planned. Today or tomorrow.

Yeah somehow it appeared back after I cleared my cache. And I've modified a value for the sidebar in the xml files, works fine for me now :D

Fantastic skin, I'd only recommend a colour change of those panels:

-player interactions and talks

-upper panel when the game is processing date (where the next opposite is shown)

-individual training

Ah yes, i forgot to mention that the conversation buttons (team/board meeting and private chat) are not the same ones : the text is black instead of white. Readable but not perfect. Nothing i can't do, because it calls some different classes and are dynamically build.

hello mate.

Can you send to me the panels that "make" the player proflite look like this:

http://www.imageupload.co.uk/images/2014/12/16/rbplayer.png

I use the base white skin and i like that "thing" on your skin

Sorry for the bad english

No prob.

player overview panel.xml is calling those customized panels :

• player personal details 200.xml (the player details at left)
  • player attributes panel overview.xml (the attributes panel)
  • player positions indicator small.xml (the position panel)
  • player physical stats panel.xml (the condition/fitness panel)
  • wannachupbrew player suitability.xml (the suitability panel at right)
  • wannachupbrew player scout reports.xml (the scout report still at right)

Note that currently it calls the person information panel.xml file in the Attributes container instead of the player attributes panel overview.xml file. I'll delete it in the next version, as it causes some issues in Player > Informations.

Hey man, absolutely loving the skin.

Tried using Instant Result for an easy match and this is what I got.

There's a subsection box here, so it shouldn't be transparent. Go to Preferences > Interface, then clear the cache, then load the official skin then reload mine. Let me know if it works.

No prob.

player overview panel.xml is calling those customized panels :

• player personal details 200.xml (the player details at left)
  • player attributes panel overview.xml (the attributes panel)
  • player positions indicator small.xml (the position panel)
  • player physical stats panel.xml (the condition/fitness panel)
  • wannachupbrew player suitability.xml (the suitability panel at right)
  • wannachupbrew player scout reports.xml (the scout report still at right)

Note that currently it calls the person information panel.xml file in the Attributes container instead of the player attributes panel overview.xml file. I'll delete it in the next version, as it causes some issues in Player > Informations.

I just need copy/past and its done?

I just need copy/past and its done?

What you mean ?

You have to download my skin, then go to skins/Helveticalite Rebooted/panels, and copy the panels i mentioned.

But you'll have to edit the Player overview panel if you want to load the Player attributes panel instead of the Person information panel.

Or, easier : wait until tonight or tomorrow, i'll release a fresh and clean version.

HelveticaLite Rebooted (1.2)

Updated : 17.12.2014

A quick update fixing a major issue :

- the player attributes panel did not load in Player development screen

- recoloured the whole Interface buttons and hovers (back/next, world menu, continue, edit, FM button)

Please let me know about issues. The mini sidebar version is coming soon.

Hi Drswit , its possible to make bold the font in the player overview stats again in the next update?

Cheers

Ps: there is also this small issues

dc392d8895ce978f5847cd10520d4bef.png

6082890f267c7c0d54b02f57d6b28747.png

Doesn't show the match incidents , the font colour is to bright

Hi Drswit , its possible to make bold the font in the player overview stats again in the next update?

Cheers

Hi kun, about your issues, i don't get them, it's allright here. Did you clear the cache ?

About the bolder font in Player overview, you mean where ? I kept the same boldness there.

HelveticaLite Rebooted (1.3)

Updated : 17.12.2014

Next step : make the mini sidebar version.

Changes in 1.3 version :

- fixed the dark on dark text colour of the instant result button

- fixed the transparent match plan confirmation panel

- fixed the transparent instant result post match panel

- fixed the background colour of Backroom advice item panel

- fixed the dark on dark back/next icons colour

- fixed the dark text in Match player instructions panel

- it does not swap anymore players kits and players name in the Predicting line-up pre match panel

- replaced the bullet icons

- retouched the whole match boxes style

Hi kun, about your issues, i don't get them, it's allright here. Did you clear the cache ?

About the bolder font in Player overview, you mean where ? I kept the same boldness there.

Yes i did, did it again now and the issues continue :( , but tomorow i'll try the new version.

About the bolder font i mean here :)

Good idea, so i just did it. It will be released in the evening in the new version ;)

prof.png

Cheers

dc392d8895ce978f5847cd10520d4bef.png

6082890f267c7c0d54b02f57d6b28747.png

I Drswit, i found out why i have this issue, my resolution is 1366x768 but i zoomed out 95% and this is why this issue occur, but before the update 15.2 i always play the game zoomed at 95% with no problems with your skin. If you can fix it i'll be glad :)

Keep the good work mate ;)

Archived