4-3-3 SchemeServe (FM15)

Made a few changes and had a nice run of victories, but low and behold the dredded penalty decisions have condemned me to 1 goal defeats in the last 3 games. Not even playing aggressive - my last game I had 9 fouls to their 27 - they won 2-0 with two penalties! Grrr

What changes?

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply
But would this happen in the middle of a season?

Yes. As far as I remember the official line is that your team's reputation and performance is checked again halfway through your season. If you're doing particularly well then the AI teams will start to treat you with a little more respect and will tighten. This is not some dubious 'crack', whereby the AI cheats, it's just reflecting the real scenario. For example, with respect to Southampton and West Ham, the 'big' teams might have have been tempted to go out and hammer them 4-0 with a rotated squad at the beginning of the season. This WONT be the case in the second half of the season.

Yes. As far as I remember the official line is that your team's reputation and performance is checked again halfway through your season. If you're doing particularly well then the AI teams will start to treat you with a little more respect and will tighten. This is not some dubious 'crack', whereby the AI cheats, it's just reflecting the real scenario. For example, with respect to Southampton and West Ham, the 'big' teams might have have been tempted to go out and hammer them 4-0 with a rotated squad at the beginning of the season. This WONT be the case in the second half of the season.

this is why in january i sometimes get a mini slump

this is why in january i sometimes get a mini slump

Of course, you could lull the AI into a false sense of security by getting hammered every game at the beginning of the season, and then when everyone thinks you're odds on for relegation and no longer takes you seriously, go on an unbeaten run and fly up the league. I call it the 'Pardew Strategy'.

Of course, you could lull the AI into a false sense of security by getting hammered every game at the beginning of the season, and then when everyone thinks you're odds on for relegation and no longer takes you seriously, go on an unbeaten run and fly up the league. I call it the 'Pardew Strategy'.

I literally laughed out loud....

I'm all for sharing, but sticking that on the workshop as your own file is a bit much isn't it?!

I DIDN'T!!!! Maybe you should have read the comments first .... "This is a tactic started by EdJames and evolved by many others... Any good? You try."

Also called N433SSISdk - The 'dk' bit was added as i changed a few things.

Same here. Im not that happy about steam workshop. been trying to get the tactics down since you updated the first page but there is nothing when i click import after ive subscribed, even rebooted the game.

On a note ive tested around with evertonmarcs changes and went good for the first 6games of the season, scored almost 25 goals in those few games, but then, it hit me like a brick wall. 4 defeats in a row.

so i was happy Ed had made a new tactic that i could try.

The Workshop somehow doesn't seem to like skins at all. I subscribed/unsubscribed from several topics without any reaction, like it was stuck. Switched the skin to the standard FM15 skin helped and the workshop started to process and reloaded

Any chance one of you could upload it somewhere? I'm not able to run the javascript on that page form the machine Im on at the moment. Thanks in advance
i will pm you it mate as im not sure if teh OP wants links on this page

Archived