dafuge's FM15 challenge

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No worries here. Still looking for Curzon Ashton....

Haha yeah...1450 rep is the lowest I've come across so far I think - Skelmersdale. They are my backup if I can't get Witham or even Grays, who are fairly local!

Going to get back on it in the morning :D. If anyone comes across Witham in the meantime I'd love a heads up, thanks!

Haha yeah...1450 rep is the lowest I've come across so far I think - Skelmersdale. They are my backup if I can't get Witham or even Grays, who are fairly local!

Going to get back on it in the morning :D. If anyone comes across Witham in the meantime I'd love a heads up, thanks!

I've seen all but 7 of the Northern League teams. Lowest I've seen is Barwell at 1400. Back to it tomorrow, I suppose...

Not wanting to step on toes, but I've just come across Ilkeston too. I have players with National Rep loaded for all continents. I also have Billericay and Canvey Island if anyone wants me to upload any of them

Sent you a PM.

Thanks sishuttleworth & benrollo for taking the time.

Ahh didnt see that. Could use that if i get tired of reloading. Thanks

GDK did you add any extra players from the different continents to your save?

Nope...no extra players added. Pretty much took the setting from post #1, and added the disable in-game editor checkbox. 19000 players is what I think it came out too (largest available database + the regional premier teams).

edit: I might have to do another pool of players with some continental players added....didn't even think of that during setup. For some reason I thought it was limited to the English leagues.

Ok, so I think I'm going to wait until the full release.

First 10 games of the season: 9-3, 6-2, 5-2, 3-5, 1-3, 0-3, 5-1, 5-4, 3-6, 4-2...

Defenders (specifically fullbacks) seem practically non-existent and goalkeepers make so many mistakes.

So here I am again... likely to start the challenge and stop after 3 seasons... but all the same:

I am the manager of Dulwich Hamlet

Predicted to finish 13th so I'm sure I'll be fired by Christmas when we're sitting at the bottom of the table.

So far I've managed to **** it up by hiring 2 coaches and therefore being unable to hire a physio because I got too excited with signings before checking my limits.... good start really.

had a 4-0 win against AFC Hornchurch in a friendly though.

My board is already annoying me, asked to go on a coaching course but they refused due to lack of money. 2 weeks later they put one of my coaches on a course!

Still the chairman did manage to sign a moldovan keeper who is decent for me, not sure how he got a WP since moldova are 101st in the world and the player has no caps.

Just think I found a very wierd bug. I have no badge, but if I change the zoom I suddenly get licence A? Gonna post it and see what happens before I try this.

Postet here. Am i still allowed to use this?

Wow ten years!! Congrats!

Looking forward to getting stuck in, need to get my annual Chippenham game on the go. Is the only team I have managed to do the challange with. When ever I start it with another team its just not the same.

If anyone sees a save for them let me know, in the meantime I will begin loading.

8cNvD92.png

Club Profile - based in the south with a nice yellow kit, two things I look for when choosing a club.

General Info - a rivalry with Southend is something to look forward to.

Manager Profile - I'm going to try to bring back my 4-4-2 wide diamond, I've also chosen to be a tactical manager.

Facilities - a reasonable sized stadium, but not a lot else.

Squad - we seem to have a few handy players, but I'll be looking to reshape this squad as soon as possible.

Finances - I'm bound to ruin this soon.

My scout has never been so busy! Think he has scouted over 80 players for me in 3 weeks!

Good to see you join me at Canvey Dafuge!

How much is that costing you? Is it cheaper than last season?

Taking over the soon to be mighty Maidstone United.

We have a good platform with a newly built 3G Artificial Pitch Stadium (2012) with (according to the wiki who knows about ingame) great expansion potential. Apparently they were also getting 1.5k+ attendance for Rythmian games so this should be a nice start.

Experience

Will try my best to finish the challenge this year. I also hope its okay that I used the real name addons from sortitoutsi.

Has anybody managed to get Fc United, Workington job or is there manager always still in charge? Im asking as i would love to manage my hometown team Workington after they got relegated but every time they go up there jobs aren't available?

Hi Wilson, it doesn't matter if the club you want to take over already has a manager.

I've had FC United come up a few times, as well as Workington. If I get them again do you want me to upload the save?

Taking over the soon to be mighty Maidstone United.

We have a good platform with a newly built 3G Artificial Pitch Stadium (2012) with (according to the wiki who knows about ingame) great expansion potential. Apparently they were also getting 1.5k+ attendance for Rythmian games so this should be a nice start.

Experience

Will try my best to finish the challenge this year. I also hope its okay that I used the real name addons from sortitoutsi.

I'm also doing Maidstone. Good luck!

Archived