Beta Access Key - Steam

If you ordered via STEAM, you shouldnt have to actually do anything. Once the BETA is out STEAM should automatically download it/make it available for you to download in your Games library.

I recieved my beta key (from Shopto) and on the off chance that it had gone live entered it into Steam and got the message

"Duplicate Product Code: The Product code you have entered has already been activated by an existing Steam Account, and is therefore invalid. Your activation of Football Manager 2014 - Preorder Retail has not been completed".

So unless thats what it says until the Beta goes live it looks like I'm screwed!!!

I recieved my beta key (from Shopto) and on the off chance that it had gone live entered it into Steam and got the message

"Duplicate Product Code: The Product code you have entered has already been activated by an existing Steam Account, and is therefore invalid. Your activation of Football Manager 2014 - Preorder Retail has not been completed".

So unless thats what it says until the Beta goes live it looks like I'm screwed!!!

Hopefully for your sake. But this is one of the reasons why I just spent a few bucks more and ordered the game through steam. I get to bypass all of that uncertainty.

That's your punishment for trying to get it early.

Will users from restricted countries (e.g. Germany) be able to use the beta-codes on Steam? Thanks!

Living in Germany, I can say that this was the case for last years beta. So I suppose it should be the same this year.

Only restriction for Germany is that you cannot BUY the game directly via Steam.

My shopto key works fine. Entered it several weeks ago.

I just tried mine there and got the same.

Living in Germany, I can say that this was the case for last years beta. So I suppose it should be the same this year.

Only restriction for Germany is that you cannot BUY the game directly via Steam.

Yeah it should be fine to use the beta code in Germany.

Thank you for letting us know. The amount of people eagerly anticipating the game here in Germany is getting bigger every year...

• Administrators
I have pre-ordered the game, yet Steam is offering me no way of actually downloading the BETA? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

If you've pre-ordered from Steam, it should already be in your Library. If it's not, I'd suggest restarting Steam.

I pre ordered from shop to but don't have a beta code. I went into my account and beta codes but its not there. I'm thinking of cancelling as its cheaper on steam anyway.

There should be a button there at your pre-order to 'Activate Code'. When you click on that it will ask are you sure as you'll be unable to cancel - click 'yes' then code should appear.

I have mine but when I put it into Steam it says 'activated on another account'. Have emailed Shopto but nothing back yet.

There should be a button there at your pre-order to 'Activate Code'. When you click on that it will ask are you sure as you'll be unable to cancel - click 'yes' then code should appear.

I have mine but when I put it into Steam it says 'activated on another account'. Have emailed Shopto but nothing back yet.

I only have pay with PayPal pay with card options no key option

I've just purchased from Gamefly and it worked perfectly. Very quick email response to send me the code.

Only problem I had (probably cos I'm thick) is that I then spent ages on Gamefly's site trying, unsuccessfully, to download the game. Couldn't for the life of me figure it out.

Eventually, went to Steam, found a place to pop in the code and bingo, it gave me the option to download - so if anyone is having similar problems cos they're 100 years old like me, hopefully this will save you a bit of grief :)

I've just purchased from Gamefly and it worked perfectly. Very quick email response to send me the code.

Only problem I had (probably cos I'm thick) is that I then spent ages on Gamefly's site trying, unsuccessfully, to download the game. Couldn't for the life of me figure it out.

Eventually, went to Steam, found a place to pop in the code and bingo, it gave me the option to download - so if anyone is having similar problems cos they're 100 years old like me, hopefully this will save you a bit of grief :)

Where on steam did you find the place to put in the code? I'm starting to go round and round in circles trying to find it!

Just got it on Gamefly for £24.49 and it's downloading now

Filled in the form and paid my money, within 2 mins i was emailed a code. Open up Steam and in the top left hand corner click on GAMES and then ACTIVATE A PRODUCT ON STEAM.... put in the code you were emailed and boom!

Archived