[FM13] [RELEASED] Steklo X3

TomDixon77

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I had been contemplating it myself, but you did remind me about it. There will be opacity and background selectors, I was going to do it last just in case what I was hoping to do didn't work that well.

Good to know. Sounds like you are planning something clever in terms of graphics for the background+opacity selectors. Looking forward to more progress and of course the final product. Thanks again for all your work.

I binned all my kits off as they were all last season's. I don't make kits myself, so I rely on other people creating them, once there's a decent number of kits floating about, I'll add them

FM12 kits still work with FM13 by the way.

Skin looks good. Shame that you've had to abandon LHS but so be it.

No i gave up, ive not got the skills the same as TomDixon77 has so im waiting for release of his skin to use as it will be the best

Scotty if i am honest i prefer the skin you were working on than this one. Mate you have got to continue making your Skin. I will download it as soon as you release it :)

g9OGx.jpg

Looks nice, Tom. Where did you place that background selector button? I assume in the header.... I liked how for X2 you had extra tabs on the right side for background and opacity, that was very clever. Can we see some more screenshots of your progress please? And I don't mean to rush your masterpiece or anything, but any idea how long before you release it? Thanks.

Oh, to answer the question I've avoided answering, almost certainly tomorrow. It's done now, but there's something I want to try and add in

You'll release it tomorrow? Wow, really? I'm surprised...in a good way...I was thinking something like in a week or two. Either you've had a lot of free time to edit things for this skin or you've become such a master that it doesn't take you such a long time anymore. If I'm not mistaken X2 took you about a month to release it.

Anyway, good news if you release it tomorrow, but wondering what is the thing that you want to try and add to it....

Wow, great skin again mate. Please take your time to make it as good as can be.

NO, NO, NO. . . do not listen to this guy, hop into a time machine and release it yesterday!!!

j/k. appreciate the work you do on this every year. The only skin I use.

The SI community are showing their impatience once again.

As said every year, it will be released when it is released. :D

He said he was confident it would be released today. And there is still 6 hours till official release.

Mike? Thats odd, i was speaking to Tom, have you changed names to Mike Tom?

:rolleyes:

Maybe you could get to the point where you actually finish your skins, rather than nagging others for their release?

Oh, and you've changed your name to 'The SI community' have you?

Don't think so much of yourself, I wasn't directing at you yourself.

:rolleyes:

Maybe you could get to the point where you actually finish your skins, rather than nagging others for their release?

Oh, and you've changed your name to 'The SI community' have you?

Don't think so much of yourself, I wasn't directing at you yourself.

Its thaat you speaking Tom?or is that Mike, im confused as this post was for Tom

Archived