FM13 Arsenal Thread - Victoria Concordia Crescit

llama3

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Second season, looking for a striker to buy to compete with giroud for the starting spot. Bought Fierro last January, but sending him on loan for some much needed experience.

Tempted by llotente on a free, and Falcao available for24 MILLION! Sniffing around a couple others too - how much is damiao usually available for?

Also, arteta is starting to decline. I'm not sure of coquelin and frimplmg are good enough DMs to start for arsenal week in week out, so any goo young DMs around? Tempted to try and nab Sven bender next summer...

Second season, looking for a striker to buy to compete with giroud for the starting spot. Bought Fierro last January, but sending him on loan for some much needed experience.

Tempted by llotente on a free, and Falcao available for24 MILLION! Sniffing around a couple others too - how much is damiao usually available for?

Also, arteta is starting to decline. I'm not sure of coquelin and frimplmg are good enough DMs to start for arsenal week in week out, so any goo young DMs around? Tempted to try and nab Sven bender next summer...

Falcao would be a steal for that price.

I think Lars Bender is probably better than Sven (stats wise).

What about Falcao for 34.5m and Gotze for 28m? I am thinking about buying these two in January of the first season. Cavani is listed for 20.5m and I tried to get Llorente on a free but he chose Inter Milan unfortunately. I sold Arteta to Southampton for 7.5m and Gervinho to Valencia for 13m so I desperately need another AML if anyone has a suggestion there.

Hi

Season 1 complete , finishing 3rd after a end of the season meltdown after holding 1st spot for most of the season.

I'm looking to strengthen in midfield and would like a ball winning midfielder , Arteta was my defensive player last season but he did not do such a great job , I will use coquelin as rotation backup for the BWM role , as for Arteta , I may sell him which will give Ramsey and Wilshire more playing time.

Budget for this position is 20m but I would rather spend less if possible?

cheers

Just bought Gotze for 28m and Falcao for 26.5m taking my total transfer spend to around 80m or so in the first season. I really didn't want to spend that much but I really needed these players! Although I am going strong in the league as we sit 3rd right now and in the Capital One Cup semifinals and in the FA Cup 4th Round and the knockout stages against LOSC Lille.

Just started my 2nd arsenal save, figured i'd TRY to play as realistically as possible this time around(i bought llorente, ba, fellaini and krul the first time around heh).

First transfer window, i went and got alaba, 12mil + addons, yes yes, i suppose that isn't realistic when you consider how highly rated he is at bayern but i really needed a LB and i did not want to pay 15mil for baines.

Also added naingolan to my squad for 8.5mil, it was between him or wanyama because the latter had requested to be placed on the transfer list and was available for 6.5mil but then, during negotiations, i had a message pop up that celtic had fined him 2 weeks wages for not turning up for training, that was a deal breaker for me and naingolan it was!

Was thinking about getting ba again but bayern closed that possibility for me by putting in a bid and negotiations were sealed before i could intervene. Sold gervinho to FCP for 12mil, don't rate him(IRL too but that's another discussion for a different thread) and i have very limited patience when it comes to dealing with players who frequently alternate between 'looks very nervous' and 'looks complacent' with their match day body language, i'm trying to build a determined and disciplined team with plenty of professionalism, its also for this reason that i sold diaby to villa for 6.5mil. Another reason for gervinho's sale is that i decided that i was going to alternate between 3 formations, 4-3-1-2, 4-3-2-1 & 4-3-3. The only formation where gervinho would be applicable in is the last one but considering i have theo, the ox and miyaichi and gnarbry waiting in the wings, really no reason to keep him and also, as a general rule of thumb, i TRY to avoid having players with a determination value of less then 13. This was followed by a couple of hilarious transfers out, sold santos to juventus(lol wut) for 4.5mil & mannone to inter for 2mil and i brought in craig gordon for free(for some reason, i was especially pleased with this transfer)

Now, here is where my plans to try to play as realistically as possibly when to pot(it already had i suppose but this just destroyed any notion of the idea), right after my first friendly, cazorla picked up a hernia injury which meant that he'd miss 3 months! As it is, i had already lost a possible offensive minded midfielder in diaby and replaced him with naingolan, with wilshere and rosicky still out due to injury, midfield was starting to look very thin, especially my possible AM options. I went to look at isco and saw that he had a 17.5mil release clause, now, i figured that would be a semi realistic transfer considering the nature of the player(young & highly technical, capable of playing in a variety of positions and you could see santi putting a call in to isco to try to convince him). It was more or less a certainty for me that i'd get him, however, this is where the bad luck that i had encountered with cazorla's injury turned things around for me. Up until this point, i had a fair bit of cash lying around and i figured that after isco's transfer, i'd sell chamakh and try to get in a young forward in, someone like ademilson or cornelius to learn from giroud/podolski and play his fair share of FA cup/CC games, i had a chat with chamakh where i told him that he was surplus to requirements and put him up for sale. I saw that dortmund were one of the teams interested and whilst i was waiting to see which teams would put in a suitable bid, i had a look through their squad and saw that gotze's morale was low for some reason. Figured what the hell and tried my luck, put in a bid for gotze for chamakh + 20mil and expected it to be rejected, low and behold, it was accepted! Couldn't believe my luck, his agent came in with demands of a weekly wage of 70+k p/w and i accepted, the only negative point in the deal was that chamakh demanded i pay the difference in his wages to move which was about 13k p/w if i remember correctly, figured that 90k p/w for gotze IRL was something arsene would be prepared to offer so that sat well with me and off maroune went for mario!

Last transfer out was selling squallici to sunderland, i have to admit, whilst i'm very happy with the fact that i managed to get gotze, i'm not entirely happy with the depth in midfield, especially with my AM options, i'll probably keep frimpong and coquelin in the squad to rotate with naingollan for that ball winner/anchor man role, was thinking of getting adryan but i'm not sure he'll get up to scratch fast enough to come into the team in the first season.

Does anyone have any recommendations, another AMC who'll cost me less then Isco would or should i just go for the young spaniard from malaga? Buying gotze and isco in one window would feel very improbable for us i feel, still, what a midfield that'd be, wilshere, cazorla, gotze, isco and the ox rotating for 3 positions (rosicky not in contention because i plan to keep him around mostly for tutoring) whilst ramsey & arteta duke it out for the DPL role and naingolan, coquelin and frimpong for the BW role. (i'm pretty certain i will let frimpong and coquelin go sooner rather then later, not entirely sure whether they'll ever be good enough for the crucial ball winner role) Ideally, i'd like to sell both and get in a youngish brute of a midfielder who'll be able to tear it up in midfield and maybe drive from deep, i know diaby is supposed to be that player but unfortunately, as we continue to see IRL and in the game, he'll always pick up too many injuries to be a consistent and reliable force in midfield, anyone got any recommendations? Was thinking of kara but he doesn't seem to be rated that highly by rowley.

I am having trouble against "lesser teams". I can usually beat or at least compete against the bigger teams but then come apart and draw or lose to the bottom half teams, either home or away.

Any ideas on how to get round this?

with lesser teams, i find a huge part of how the match goes really depends on the press conference prior to the game and what you say to your players before kick off in team talk, unless you have a highly motivated team with good professionals, they'll often slack off and end up dropping points, really works well if you cast some doubts about it being a sure-victory in the press conference prior to the game and keep the highly paid numpties on their toes. Also, when you're playing at home against a 'lesser' opponent, i find that taking an assertive tone works better, if the squad morale is high going into the game, demand more of them, 'i fully expect you to win this', sometimes, just to f*** with their minds, i will say nothing before a game and then nothing during half time and if they come out with a good result AND performance to match, i will cautiously praise them to build morale. You should be equally demanding when you're playing away from home against lesser teams but only the tone should differ, pretty ironic when you consider that you probably end up playing more mind games with your own squad as much as you are with the opposition manager.

Also, if i remember correctly, in past FMs, there will be a tab where your assistant manager will tell you what the general squad mentality is before kick off, that really used to help in gauging what you need to say, if they're overconfident and cocky, helps to bring them down a notch or two, i can't seem to find that option in FM 13. Could anyone point me towards how i go about enabling that?

ps : i'm slightly miffed that in this version, there are some player in the squad who will find it hard to motivate themselves during games when verms or mertesacker are the captains. Then again, considering some of the results IRL where verms has been captain, i suppose there might be some truth in that afterall.. :/

who do you guys have as DOF , I had camolli (sp) but thought he was useless so sacked him at start of 2nd season , now in search of someone else.

Any ideas? , baldini was on my radar but he is not currently interested.

cheers

My hunt for a ball winning midfielder could be at an end , Radja nainggolan has had a bid accepted for 15m , strange as I enquired and Man city said he was not available at any price?

Anyway is 15m for him worth it?

thanks

My hunt for a ball winning midfielder could be at an end , Radja nainggolan has had a bid accepted for 15m , strange as I enquired and Man city said he was not available at any price?

Anyway is 15m for him worth it?

thanks

not too sure about 15mil, i paid 8.5 + addons for him(when he still was in cagliari), 15 might be a tad pricey but then again, you're dealing with city so meh..

not too sure about 15mil, i paid 8.5 + addons for him(when he still was in cagliari), 15 might be a tad pricey but then again, you're dealing with city so meh..

Well he did not want to negotiate terms so that's a no go!.

who do you guys have as DOF , I had camolli (sp) but thought he was useless so sacked him at start of 2nd season , now in search of someone else.

Any ideas? , baldini was on my radar but he is not currently interested.

cheers

Pantaleo Corvino - Hes a scout with 20 JoP, JoA, 20 WWY, 19 Det/Mot and 16 LoD, 18 MM

arsenal.jpg

October Update

I signed Marcos Rojo on a free and have adjusted my tactics

fmpic-5.jpg

CL: 01/10/13 Emirates Stadium Arsenal 4-2 Schalke: Giroud 5 , Huntelaar 15 , Giroud 27 Huntelarr 63 , , Podolski 66 , Walcott 86

Prem: 06/10/13 Stamford Bridge: Arsenal 3-0 Chelsea: Podolski 7 , 54 , Walcott 86

Prem: 19/10/13 Emirates Stadium:Arsenal 2-1 West Ham: The Ox 45+1 , Macheda 45+2 , Vermaelen 64

CL: 22/10/13 Maksimir Arsenal 1-1 Dinamo: Beciraj 7 , Sabijak o/g 67

Prem: 26/10/13 Emirates Stadium Arsenal 3-1 Liverpool; Vermaelen o/g 10 :confused: , The Ox 54 , Walcott 64 , The Ox 87

C1C (Rd4): 29/10/13 Emirates Stadium Arsenal 3-2 Stoke:mad:: Jones 20 :mad: , Walcott 33 :) , Rode 41 , Surman 53 :mad: :mad: , Rosicky 90 :applause:

Good news! Beat Napoli 3-1 at home in first leg of CL semi final, and Chelsea lost 3-1 to Bayern Away in their first leg, and I am being taken over by a new board!

58B1D3F80A181698FAFECCB8E918E5CA6E5FA00E

Bad news! City are top of the league with an easier run of games left, and I need them to slip up to retain the league for a third year in a row, and Falcao is only 1 goal behind RVP with 24 to his name

Last game of the season, I play 10th placed Swansea, and Man City play 18th placed Cardiff, I see this going well... =/

Falcao top of goals by one, eep

Finished 2nd in the league, don't know what annoys me more, the fact I drew 2-2 or the fact City scraped a 1-0 win away. Glad Cardiff got relegated, useless pieces of crap :mad:

Last chance for silverware is my first CL final against Chelskea!

Won the final thanks to an 88th minute volley from Sagna :D He is getting old though, so I sold him to Marseille for 6.5m and Herrera to Liverpool for 11.5m, just need to sell Arteta, Giroud and Cazorla and make 1-2 signings plus youths and I'll be ready for next season!

Livid. Just drew 5-5 at the Etihad, throwing away a 2 goal lead in on the 88th and 93rd minute. Does anyone else find City's 4-2-3-1 completely unplayable? I can never keep them from scoring and even Dzeko was sprinting clear of my defence somehow. Aguero had himself a hat-rick, but fortunately so did Theo and he won man of the match which was small consolation ha!

with lesser teams, i find a huge part of how the match goes really depends on the press conference prior to the game and what you say to your players before kick off in team talk, unless you have a highly motivated team with good professionals, they'll often slack off and end up dropping points, really works well if you cast some doubts about it being a sure-victory in the press conference prior to the game and keep the highly paid numpties on their toes. Also, when you're playing at home against a 'lesser' opponent, i find that taking an assertive tone works better, if the squad morale is high going into the game, demand more of them, 'i fully expect you to win this', sometimes, just to f*** with their minds, i will say nothing before a game and then nothing during half time and if they come out with a good result AND performance to match, i will cautiously praise them to build morale. You should be equally demanding when you're playing away from home against lesser teams but only the tone should differ, pretty ironic when you consider that you probably end up playing more mind games with your own squad as much as you are with the opposition manager.

Also, if i remember correctly, in past FMs, there will be a tab where your assistant manager will tell you what the general squad mentality is before kick off, that really used to help in gauging what you need to say, if they're overconfident and cocky, helps to bring them down a notch or two, i can't seem to find that option in FM 13. Could anyone point me towards how i go about enabling that?

ps : i'm slightly miffed that in this version, there are some player in the squad who will find it hard to motivate themselves during games when verms or mertesacker are the captains. Then again, considering some of the results IRL where verms has been captain, i suppose there might be some truth in that afterall.. :/

Thanks, I do most of those things now but not the press conference. Will try playing down the win and see where we go. My team is a lot like the real Arsenal in being so inconsistent!

I'm finding it very hard to get a player for the ball winning midfielder role , nainggolan , witzel , wanyama , fellaini ,lars bender have all moved on to other clubs second season and will cost 25m plus.

Im loaning Frimpong to npower championship clubs and gently matching Coquelin in Cups and "easy" matches, i am in september 2014 now

But i need some tips, i need a RB that can play regulary when Sagna gets to old, Sagna is 30 years old now

Get nathaniel clyne in..

Or:

De Sciglio

Gino Peruzzi

Romario

Ryan McLaughlin

Or:

Abate

Van der Wiel

Danilo

Martin Montoya

Im loaning Frimpong to npower championship clubs and gently matching Coquelin in Cups and "easy" matches, i am in september 2014 now

But i need some tips, i need a RB that can play regulary when Sagna gets to old, Sagna is 30 years old now

I usually sell Sagna for 14-15mil at the end of the first season, and have Corchia and/or Danillo with Jenkis as back up

Started a new save game earlier...

arsenalgroup2.png?t=1354038268

I bought in Klaus Allofs from Bremen as DOF after Ivan Gazidis hired ex-Liverpool DOF Damien Commoli, I couldn't believe it and terminated his contract within 24 hours of him arriving. I'm hoping for a long term German feel to the squad tactically and potentially on the field too if I can get in long term targets of Hummels, Goetze and Gundogan.

I wanted the 4 capable striker thing SAF has going on at United, so brought in Ba to add to Giroud, Podolski and Walcott. There are better players out there like Cavani etc but I had other positions to buy for and Ba is ridiculously good value, too cheap to think about turning him down. Needed a DM and M'Vila was the obvious choice, will develop into a great player and is already decent. Jenkinson not good enough as long term RB and CB cover, so Martin Kelly for 7.5M seemed like a no brainer. He's HG in country and has potential to be near enough as good as Sagna is and can also fill in at CB if needed. Gibbs again, not good enough as long term LB, so in comes Jetro Willems for 9.25M, bit pricey but he has potential to be near enough best LB in the game so is definitely worth it. Rudy was brought in as I'd got rid of a lot of CM's and needed someone decent who could be rotation/backup, he fit the bill perfectly. As I'd sold Djourou I needed decent CB back-up that was relatively cheap and Simon Kjaer was just that.

arsenalgroup3.png?t=1354038269

I couldn't sell a lot of players so ended up loaning them out instead, with the intention to sell them next summer. Chamakh, Santos and Diaby all joined Porto on season long loans. Mannone was shipped off to Udinese for 1.5M, Squillaci was thankfully bought up by Southampton for 500K. Coquelin went out on loan to Villa to pick up some experience, Frimpong will act as the DM back-up with Rudy and Arteta also able to play there if needed. Watt went for 240K. Djourou was sold to Galatasaray for 5M and I was pleased to see the back of Gervinho for 10M as he went to Anji.

I'm playing with a 4-1-2-1-2 with no wingers which was the main reason why I shipped off Gervinho as there was no where for him to play, plus I don't rate him that highly anyway.

Squad/Position Depth -

GK -

Szczesny/Fabianski - Despite Woj not currently being a world class GK he has the potential so I saw little point in bringing in an established GK or even a young guy like Butland as Woj should in theory be #1 for a while. Fabianski is good enough back-up.

DR -

Sagna/Kelly/Jenkinson - Kelly as the long term replacement for Sagna, Sagna as first choice for now and Jenkinson as emergency cover/backup.

DL -

Vermaelen/Willems/Gibbs - I'm currently playing Vermaelen as DL, Willems as the long term replacement and Gibbs as further back-up/cover.

DC -

Mertesacker/Koscielny/Vermaelen/Kjaer/Kelly/Jenkinson - Mertesacker and Koscielny are my first choice pairing, Vermaelen can also fill in with Gibbs/Willems going to LB, there's also Kjaer who is a more than good enough 4th choice with Kelly and Jenkinson also able to play there if needed.

DM -

M'Vila/Arteta/Rudy/Frimpong - M'Vila as first choice, however Arteta and Rudy can both play there if he's injured with Frimpong as further emergency backup.

MC -

Wilshere/Cazorla/Arteta/Ramsey/Ox/Rudy/Rosicky - First choice at the moment is Wilshere and Arteta, Ramsey and Ox are both being brought through to being first team MC's with Rudy and Rosicky as back-up. Cazorla can also drop back to MC if needed.

CAM -

Cazorla/Wilshere/Ox/Arshavin/Rosicky/Ramsey/Rudy - Primary CAM is of course Cazorla, Wilshere also more than capable of playing there with back-up options being Ox and Arshavin, with Rosicky, Ramsey and Rudy able to fill in if desperate.

ST -

Ba, Walcott, Podolski, Giroud - 4 very capable strikers being rotated SAF at United style. If there is an injury crisis I can play with an extra MC or CAM.

-

We got drawn in Group F which was definitely the Group of Death in the CL - Arsenal, Valencia, Galatasaray & Dortmund. It will be a struggle but I am hopeful of qualifying, whilst sucking up to Dortmund players and Klopp in the pressers. We've got United at OT in our first League Cup game, so this just makes winning a trophy even more difficult :D

arsenal.jpg

November Update:

Prem; 02/11/13; Elland Road; Arsenal 3-1 Leeds: Wilshere 30 , Diouf 33 Cavani 65 , Podolski 67

CL; 06/11/13; Emirates Stadium; Arsenal 1-1 Dinamo; Cavani 13 , Beciraj 57

Prem; 09/11/13; Emirates Stadium; Arsenal 2-0 Stoke: Cavani 71 , Walcott 88

Prem; Liberty Stadium; 12/11/13; Arsenal 3-2 Swansea: Szczesny o/g 17 , Ramsey 31 , Dyer 47 , Cavani 50 , Koscielny 86

Prem; 23/11/13; Emirates Stadium; Arsenal 2-1 Norwich: Balzeratti o/g 17 , Vermaelen 80 , Cavani 87

Cl; 26/11/13; Emirates Stadium; Arsenal 2-0 Olympiakos; Arteta 21 , Walcott 55

Prem; 29/11/13; Molineux; Arsenal 3-2 Wolves: Ebanks-Blake 26 , Cavani 35 , Ebanks-Blake 64 , Walcott 66 , Cavani 69

Hey fellas, new here, though not new to FM (or CM for that matter). Glad to see an Arsenal thread going on :D

I got FM2013 on release and as an avid Gunners fan started, as always, an Arsenal save. Though had a horrible experience of loosing to small sides in friendly matches, with scores like 1-4 etc. Also tried Ajax and FC Copenhagen with similar results loosing friendlies and opening league matches against smaller and sometimes much smaller sides.

Was loosing hope with the game but decided to start another Arsenal save and this time round it's much better :)

Found a formation that seem to work which is a 4-5-1 as I would label it, though the game insists on calling it 4-3-3. Arteta and Ramsey in central mid, Walcott (spot saved there for Chamberlain later) as RW, Gervinho as LW, Carzola as AM (hoping for Jacky boy to come in here once he's fit) and Podolski on top. Beat Aberdeen 9-0 and Bayern Munich 4-0 in a friendly tournament and now have beaten Chelski and drawn with Liverpool in my first two Premiership fixtures. So starting to look alright :)

Also got Agger from Liverpool for 20m pounds and he's looking solid together with Vermaelen.

Just wanted to share my good experience (finally)!

Welcome to the forum Herrjensen:thup:, Yeah this years edition of FM is pretty brutal, but once you find those formations that suit your squad you should prosper!, nice signing in Agger, not thought about signing him before even though hes a great defender, hope your season goes well :)

Cheers, Steve :) Agger was my first choice (like Hazard was in FM12) as I'm part Dane ;) Hoping he doesn't break - or else it could be 20m quid out the window.

Got a question I might as well ask here: Anyone have had weird press predictions before the matches? For instance when I played Aberdeen and Chateauroux in the pre-season the predictions were "Close game, I predict a draw" and "Close game, Chateauroux should edge it" respectively and with Bayern, Chelski and Liverpool they were on the same track, Isn't this slightly weird? All respect to Aberdeen and Chat but Arsenal should walk all over them from any objective perspective.

cavani or damiao at the start of season 2? can't seem to sign either in the first jan window. either would be amazing as i don't have anyone scoring goals, they are spread through the team!

so far my team is top by 1 point over city...who NEVER seem to lose lol

Cheers, Steve :) Agger was my first choice (like Hazard was in FM12) as I'm part Dane ;) Hoping he doesn't break - or else it could be 20m quid out the window.

Got a question I might as well ask here: Anyone have had weird press predictions before the matches? For instance when I played Aberdeen and Chateauroux in the pre-season the predictions were "Close game, I predict a draw" and "Close game, Chateauroux should edge it" respectively and with Bayern, Chelski and Liverpool they were on the same track, Isn't this slightly weird? All respect to Aberdeen and Chat but Arsenal should walk all over them from any objective perspective.

Cant say ive noticed wierd predictions i will keep my eyes on it though, i wonder if the game takes into account the team your fielding, or if its just based on the clubs reputation.

@Bigman - Cavani will likely be the easiest to unsettle and sign, though Damiao has more years in him of course, i've never signed Damiao so i dont know how he fairs in one of the bigger leagues of the world, its one thing banging in 3-4 goals a game in Brazilian league, another to do it in EPL and La Liga.

so guys how are you finding your tactics since latest patch? , did you need to tweak it?

Also what team formation and philosophy do you employ?

Im using 4-2-3-1 with control / balanced approach but its not working as great post patch.

cheers

4-2-3-1, control/very fluid and Giroud as a target man.

Shouts I usually use are

retain possession, pass to feet, work ball into box and hassle opponents.

Am top 23 games in.

Cant say ive noticed wierd predictions i will keep my eyes on it though, i wonder if the game takes into account the team your fielding, or if its just based on the clubs reputation.

@Bigman - Cavani will likely be the easiest to unsettle and sign, though Damiao has more years in him of course, i've never signed Damiao so i dont know how he fairs in one of the bigger leagues of the world, its one thing banging in 3-4 goals a game in Brazilian league, another to do it in EPL and La Liga.

i've unsettled both and damiao loves me and requested a transfer but i cant get him in my budget, they want 41 milly lol same with cavani, comolli can't sign either too!

4-2-3-1, control/very fluid and Giroud as a target man.

Shouts I usually use are

retain possession, pass to feet, work ball into box and hassle opponents.

Am top 23 games in.

thanks , do you use the shouts together or separate as and when you need them?

Together usually, but not always.

Player instructions for my team btw

arsenaltacticsoverview2.png

and my actual team

arsenalsquadplayers.png

Fabianski, Djourou and Rosicky are missing from that list as they've barely played. Baines has been an actual horroshow, but was only £10m so I should make money on him should he continue to flop. I've got Llorente coming in for free in the summer.

cheers , anyone happen to have any idea of a young talent for the left and right wings?

I just need to strengthen this area as I sold Gervinho and Arshavin at the end of first season , still have OX and walcott and Podolski but would like extra cover , he would need to be

young but also be ready for first team games when needed?

Zaha is a no go as he signed for Blackburn rovers , also I don't want to spend to much say 6m max.

Any ideas?

thanks

i've unsettled both and damiao loves me and requested a transfer but i cant get him in my budget, they want 41 milly lol same with cavani, comolli can't sign either too!

Have you tried 10mil up front then 30mil over 48months?

@Gunnermitch - Bruma from Sporting(POR)B, Alvaro Vadillo from Real Betis, Sean Murray from Watford, Raheem Stirling from Scouseland.

cheers , anyone happen to have any idea of a young talent for the left and right wings?

I just need to strengthen this area as I sold Gervinho and Arshavin at the end of first season , still have OX and walcott and Podolski but would like extra cover , he would need to be

young but also be ready for first team games when needed?

Zaha is a no go as he signed for Blackburn rovers , also I don't want to spend to much say 6m max.

Any ideas?

thanks

Griezmann :thup:

Archived