[Match 27][QF3] Spain vs France (23/6/12) KO 1945

sean_oc16

It's not even that I hate Spain or anything but every time they play it noticeably is just one way traffic in their games and doesn't really make for entertaining football when you're watching one team do everything. There's no real flow to the game just Spain, pass sideways, pass sideways, pass it some more etc, France have the ball for 2 seconds and then repeat.

You can tell Laurent Blanc to play with players who WANT to run.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's not even that I hate Spain or anything but every time they play it noticeably is just one way traffic in their games and doesn't really make for entertaining football when you're watching one team do everything. There's no real flow to the game just Spain, pass sideways, pass sideways, pass it some more etc, France have the ball for 2 seconds and then repeat.

You should blame Switzerland for it..they showed everyone that it can work to defend for most of the game and steal the win against Spain,Holland tried to kick Spain off the park and it never worked so everyone went back to the defend for 89 minutes and try to pinch the goal.

You can;t blame Spain for being so much better than just about every team out there.

VDB obviously has a bet on as to how many Barca midfielders he can shoehorn into a single match, pedro to come on for silva at some point nailed on

You were saying? :D

You should blame Switzerland for it..they showed everyone that it can work to defend for most of the game and steal the win against Spain,Holland tried to kick Spain off the park and it never worked so everyone went back to the defend for 89 minutes and try to pinch the goal.

You can;t blame Spain for being so much better than just about every team out there.

I don't blame Spain for being this good, but now France have decided to actually try attacking for once it's become a better game

Archived