dafuge's FM12 challenge

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can I play this challenge using a database add-on that lets me play as Level 8 teams? I'm gonna holiday so in effect I will manage a level 9 team. Is this allowed?

There was a thread last year for the very low lvls so it might appear at one point. This is just for the teams which enter BSN/BSS.

Edit:- Here is the thread http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/237788-FM11-English-small-club-to-big-club-challenge-extended-edition-Levels-7-11?highlight=Lower

There was a thread last year for the very low lvls so it might appear at one point. This is just for the teams which enter BSN/BSS.

Edit:- Here is the thread http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/237788-FM11-English-small-club-to-big-club-challenge-extended-edition-Levels-7-11?highlight=Lower

Okay, tbf I just tried to holiday a year and took 20 minutes to do a month, no thanks! I'm going to try this challenge instead (Y)

My top scorer is now out for 8 months with a broken leg. 2nd player this season (unluckily the other player spent 8 months out last season for the same reason).

Agreebly the board has now increased my wage budget by £400 which i was £100 over so i should be able to get a free transfer in.

Strangely my board are very generous this season. In the 1st year they put no money in and last season put in 75K in april when the debt reached 200k in the red. This year this have put in 450K by Feb so i'm well in the black :)

Manager 44 reporting for duty.

Carshalton Athetic - Season 2014/2015 - Blue Square Premier

sponsored by Sports Direct

Final position: 1st[/url]

Table

Squad

Finances

Transfers

FA Cup: Went one round better than last year, with a 3rd round loss at home to Championship strugglers Barnsley.

FA Trophy: Winners! With local boy Jim Cray scoring the winner in an unusually low scoring affair.

Best result: 8-2 win v AFC Telford in the league

Worst result: Inexplicable 5-0 loss to Burton late in the season

Top goalscorer: Nathaniel Jarvis 36 (31 in BSP)

Most assists: Oguzhan Ozyakup 48 (40 in BSP)

Highest Average rating: Daniel O'Reilly 7.66 (7.67 in BSS)

2013-14 Season Review:

We started with a heavy defeat at Wrexham and I presumed it was going to be a long season. From there on in, we were quite amazing. Never really looked challenged after hitting the top in game 18. We only lost top spot because of games in hand and finally took over in game 27 and never looked back. We won the league with 3 games remaining and finally hit the elusive 100 point mark. 150 goals were beyond us, although we did manage 179 in all competitions (along with a staggering 93 goals conceded). Strength in depth was the biggest difference for us this year, with a grand total of perhaps 6 proper defenders in the squad. The scouting network paid dividends at the start of the season, with more or less a whole new defence coming in, the attacking five remained unchanged, apart from finding one back up player.

Player of the season:

Ozy. My Messi. Playing in the hole behind the strikers, taking all of the set pieces. Sadly too fragile to last more than 65 minutes most weeks, it'll be amazing to see what he can achieve if he gets fitter (unlikely under my lax regime)

Other Key Players

Max Oberschmidt. We already had a good keeper, but with news of him being potentially good enough to play in League One and only wanting £300pw, his signing was a no brainer. And let's face it, we need a keeper. Conceded 93 goals in the season, but unlikely that any were his fault.

Adil Nabi. He's only really back up for Gamiero, but looking back I'm astonished at how well he performed. Likely to be as key next year.

Enric Valles. My classiest player and Mr Dependable. The oldest in the squad at 25(!).

Future Prospects:

Jim Cray is a fully fledged squad rotation player, at the age of just 16. He capped an amazing season by scoring the winner in the FA Trophy. A lovely story for a local lad.

Rashim Moustache. All the way from Seychelles and straight into my youth team. He got my coaches bizarrely excited, but is terrible. However, he has a the best name I've ever had in a regen, so he'll be my mascot as we go up the leagues. Arriba!

In demand:

End of season brought me being linked with Hull City and Shrewsbury Town. Obviously I denied the link, but Hull wouldn't take no for an answer. Until I told them no that is.

2015-16 Season Preview:

Normally I'd be pretty bullish, however with your horror storires about wage demands, I'm not so sure. We have a big stadium, but are in debt. Can we re-sign our best players and make a push towards League One? From an ego point of view, I'd like to think so - I'm aware that others are a division ahead of me in this challenge, but we'll see. I'm quite worried that all of my players are around the same level of quality now, so any improvement would involve a wholesale change. BRING IT ON!

You Robiiiiiiiiiiins!

Worksop_Town_FC_Badge.png

Worksop Town | Season 2017/18 | Blue Square North

Table | Positions Graph | Squad | | Transfers1 | Transfers2

Such a frustrating year that I briefly abandoned it. For some reason, I couldnt sign any decent players. And no, folks, I'm not talking Premiership players, I'm talking literally not a single player who was as good as even the worst players in my squad. Something strange was happening. Im hoping that this will rectify itself soon. But safe to say my heart isnt really in this report for which I apologise.

The gaps in the squad made the inconsistent season rather inevitable. In fact, I think I did quite well to finish as high as I did, 11th, given that this was the year when the first of the terrific trio left. Perhaps unfortunately, it wasn't Doyle, but Gary Murphy. £200k in January from Shamrock Rovers was too good to turn down, and cleared our debts in one fell swoop. The bad news is that Doyle's wage demands are now well over £100k per year so I will have to sell him as soon as I have posted this report. I'm hoping for at least another £200k for him, perhaps a little more. However, the final point in the triangle, Adorjan, signed on for a further three years at just £26k per year, so that was a coup for us.

Replacing Murphy and Doyle adequately, and hopefully adding a bit more quality in defence and in goal, will be the major target this year. This was far from a vitage season, and the problem is the club seems to have stalled at best. In the middle of the season, it looked briefly as if we might flirt with the playoff places, but it never materialised which was a real shame.

The cup runs were both the best part of the season and the worst. Best because we finally reached the holy grail of the third round. Worst because I got Doncaster in round three - about the worst possible draw because any lower in the ladder and I might have had a chance of a victory, but it was low enough that the money I got from the tie, whilst useful, was not transforming in any way, which was a real shame.

Key Players

Conor Doyle* - finally got more or less a full season. Not as prolific as in previous years but still impressive.

Krisztian Adorjan - disappointing season from Adorjan as he took his first backwards step in terms of AvR, but the new contract is a plus.

Mark Pelosi - Also took a step back which was a shame but I still have high hopes.

Amin Affane - Breakthrough season for the current Chelsea younster who I've had for three years.

Michael Kamau - Finally, some progress from the Kenyan.

(*= fans' player of the year)

The team of the year

The historical best XI

Next season, hopefully with quite a few new players although without Doyle, we will be aiming to get into the playoffs again. They're a lottery, so who knows what will happen then, but if we dont make it then hopefully this time we can use it to propel ourselves to automatic promotion next season. I need to find proper replacements for Doyle and Murphy and a couple more quality players. Oh, and we've had a takeover but unfortunately no investment.

Targets for 2018/19

Sell Doyle for at least £250k.

Sign a striker who will score at least 20 goals.

Sign a top goalkeeper.

Sign several really quality defenders.

Try to stay in the black.

In other news, Man Utd won the title after Sp**s screwed up on the final day, only drawing at Anfield when a win would have given them the title.

Season      Division	         Position     Points     Achievements

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279812-dafuge-s-FM12-challenge?p=7208914&viewfull=1#post7208914]2012/13[/url]	    Blue Square North      17th	        45       Avoided relegation
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279812-dafuge-s-FM12-challenge?p=7221336&viewfull=1#post7221336]2013/14[/url]	    Blue Square North      11th	        58       Mid-table finish, FA Cup 1st Round, BSN Manager of the Year.
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279812-dafuge-s-FM12-challenge?p=7229844&viewfull=1#post7229844]2014/15[/url]	    Blue Square North      13th	        56       Mid-table finish.
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279812-dafuge-s-FM12-challenge?p=7238742&viewfull=1#post7238742]2015/16[/url]	    Blue Square North      2nd	        77       Playoff semi-finals; FA Cup 2nd round; FA Trophy Winners.
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279812-dafuge-s-FM12-challenge?p=7246998&viewfull=1#post7246998]2016/17[/url]	    Blue Square North      10th	        60       Crap season, really disappointing. A backwards step.
2017/18	    Blue Square North      11th	        64       FA Cup 3rd round. Stagnant in the league.

PS Could I add my usual plea to the end of my post - anyone who gets a moment, if you could check the table on the first page whenever you can it would make my life easier. Just check the numbers at the bottom beneath the table add up, really, and let me know if I've missed any posts!

Uh-oh. I hope I'll still have a job in a month or two.

On the upside we've secured a playoff spot. Had a bad end to the regular season though with injuries to several key players, so I'm a bit wary. Facing Truro in the Semi.

#6 Hitchin Season Update 9 npower League 1 2019/20

100pxhitchintownfcbadge.png

Squad - Table - Graph - Profile - Transfers - Finances

Awards

None

First season in League 1 can be shortly put in 2 terms: Amazing first half season and a decent second half. We had a solid 1st position from start of season, thanks to Mark Hayes who scored 20 goals in 24 matches. Aberdeen then decided they wanted him, and board agreed with them. Sure, the 1.7mil they paid keeps on in the black for now, in comparison to being 600k in the red. But had we had him all seasons, we would have been promoted. (Board then have the nerves to further inform me, that they are disappointed at my descision to depart with Mark Hayes - wtf Sigames?)

Overall it was a great season and i believe we can run a good campaign next season if board doesn't go on a rampage and sell the few top players I have left. Could do with an amazing left winger and a new good striker.

FA Cup: 3rd round exit to Liverpool 1-0 - and on an own goal..

League Cup - I am just not meant to get experience in this challenge- 3 times in it, 3 times exit in first round, this time to CH Watford 3-1 loss away.

JPT: Qarter Final S loss on penalties to Millwall (who won L1)

Players of the season:

DEF:

- Guiseppe Simonetto: As other seasons, he just is really good. Had quite some injuries this season.

- Phillipe Briand: New signing, previously FC Sochaux. Good player. Versatile, but nothing really special. Signed him for his stats/positions.

- Carl FLynn: Still the back bone of our defense. Rock solid.

MID:

- Mark Hyde: New signing previously Histon. Had this one on shortlist for 2 years, but didn't have any money to buy him. Looks amazing and a bargain for 7k.

- Marcos Costa. MVP after the departure of Mark Hayes. Hope club can retain him. Really good both in center and wings. 9 goals 15 assists.

No striker stood out this year besides Mark Hayes.

Season	League	FA Cup		Other Cups	Europe  	Final Pos.	Achievements
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2012/13 BSN	4th qual	FAT 3rd qual	N/A		12th		None
2013/14	BSS	1st rnd		FAT 1st rnd	N/A		 4th		Lost in playoffs
2014/15	BSS	2nd rnd		FAT Final	N/A		 1st		Promoted, FAT runner up
2015/16	BSP	2nd rnd		FAT 1st rnd	N/A		 5th		None
2016/17	BSP	1st rnd		FAT Winner	N/A		 1st		Promoted, FAT Winner, New stadium
2017/18	L2	3rd rnd		LC 2nd rnd	JPT 2nd rnd/N	 5th		None
2018/19	L2	1st rnd		LC 1st rnd	JPT Semi S	 1st		Promoted
2019/20 L1	3rd rnd		LC 1st rnd	JPT Q/F S	 6th		None

Season 2013/14 Review - East Thurrock United in the Blue Square Bet South

League Table | Past Positions | Cups | Playoff Semi Final Leg 1 | Leg 2 | Final

Promotion! Decided last season's 4-1-2-1-2 long ball counter strategy was too much of a one-trick-pony approach that failed whenever the strikers couldn't get going, so switched to a 4-1-2-2-1 with AMR/AML for wide play. Worked very well for more varied counters away and controlled games at home, though we actually scored less. And hit a bit of a bad spot toward the end. The key this year was in defence - best in the league tied with winners Welling. Signed way better strikers now though, so I'm hopeful the attack will get back on track soon as well.

Squad

'Bit of a foreigner influx going on thanks to the large number of trialists I tend to take on. Joe Wright was certainly a big star for us, assisting and generally making things tricky for the opposition defenders with his two-footedness. Pretty happy with the squad in general; ideally I'd just like to improve the central defence and sign a proper backup keeper after losing my Player/Gk-Coach one mid-season.

Transfers

(Ab)used my Swedish and the club's Dutch scouting knowledge to bring in Gustafsson, Useinovski, and around mid-season Volkers in defence, then eventually Nordin toward the end. I've had my eyes on Nordin since last season but he wasn't willing to come on trial until now. Real gem for this level, he is. Also extremely pleased to have signed Jakobsen and Bunn; the squad is looking more and more like BSN survival material.

Finances

Looking dire. The chairman injected £130K to help with the costs but that's clearly some ways short. Will see what happens after the ongoing board takeover.

Aim for next season: Stay up. Look for quicker DC's. Maybe renew some contracts.

Season    League                  Finish   Achievements
2013/14   Blue Square Bet South   4th      Promotion via Playoff
2012/13   Blue Square Bet South   9th      -

I try to aquire broad scouting knowledge via staff and then poach foreign rejects by searching for players not based in UK & Ireland. Most will not be interested, but as with the English youth players from teams higher up, will come around if you wait long enough. Although a couple retired instead when I wasn't looking. :( I just keep offering trials every so often and eventually they give in. Most are still crap, but then once in a while a Nordin or Jakobsen comes around...

BadgeTooting_and_Mitcham_United.png

#23 - Tooting & Mitcham - Npower League 1 - 2015/16

League Table/Graph/League Stats

A great season in the league finishing as champions. Didn't expect it to be quite as easy as it was.

Squad Stats/Transfers/Finances/Facilities

Finances looking very healthy which is all down to the cup runs again.

Players wanting new contracts so will need to sort that out.

Stadium getting more seats and Training is getting upgraded youth was canceled due to lack of funds.

Key Player Profiles

Andy Weimann - Didn't have the most goals but some vital assists.

Lasse Pedersen - Seen in the national team trialed and signed. Solid at the back and has good Prem potential

Nicola Varischetti - Shone out wide again. Consistency his middle name

Future Star

Kevin MacDonald - Was hard to fit in with McKee but think I've found away to fit them both in for next season. potential to be Leading Prem Player.

Johnstone%27s_paint_trophy_logo.PNG

Back to Back JPT Champions.

Fixtures

Final

Carling_Cup_logo_2009-10.jpg

Managed to get to 3rd round to get big money tie vs Man United and kept the score down.

Fixtures

FA%20Cup%20Logo.jpg

Great Run to 5th Round where we faced Prem side QPR who I have been ofter the job for a while back. Done well to get replay but they were too strong

Fixtures - Anyone now why It's still showing FA trophy and BSP in the filter section?

[center]
[b][u]Career Overview[/u][/b]

|  Season           Team        | League  |  League Finish |               Achievements                            |
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|  2012/13    Tooting & Mitcham |  BSS    |       1st      |  BSS Champions/FA Trophy Winners/3rd Round of FA Cup  |
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|  2013/14    Tooting & Mitcham |  BSP    |       1st      |  BSP Champions/FA Trophy Winners/3rd Round of FA Cup  | 
|  2014/15    Tooting & Mitcham |  L2     |       1st      |  L2 Champions/JPT Winners/6th  Round of FA Cup        | 
 |  2015/16    Tooting & Mitcham |  L1     |       1st      |  L1 Champions/JPT Winners/5th  Round of FA Cup        |  [/center]

My Next Season Aims

Keep building on the squad/get rid of dead wood.

Stay up.

Decent cup run to keep the money coming in.

BadgeChesham_United.png

#15 - Chesham United - nPower League 2 - 2020/21 - 6th

What a crazy season. We started really well and without the cups interfering until later in the season, we did well. A mid-season hiccup lead to intermittent form where we would dominate mid table teams then lose to their poor cousins the next week, while dominating the stats except the scoreboard. Three draws from our last three games of the season were very scary, especially considering they were against three of the worst clubs in the league this season. We snatched a goal at home against Bury to get a draw in the last game and win a playoff spot.

We went down early against Bradford at home and couldn't get anything right. We dominated possession but couldn't work the ball to the other end of the pitch and when it did get up there we wasted chances.

Leg 2 was us back in top form, securing an easy 2-0 win and taking us to Wembley for the final.

Final

We were up against Darlington and the Quakers had done well against Stevenage in the first round to meet us here. We dominated them in the first half but couldn't put the ball away because of some fantastic goalkeeping. The tables turned in the 2nd with Darlington doing the same against us, with the boys barely able to hold out for the 90. It stood at 0-0 at the end of normal time, but it easily could have been 4-4.

3 minutes in, Luke Robinson scored a blinder to take the lead and the boys well and truly parked the bus after that, holding off wave after wave of Darlington attack. We won!

League Table - 6th

Finances - Finally some cash. FA Cup run was amazing and earned me heaps of bank.

Carling_Cup_logo_2009-10.jpg

After our first two seasons of doing well, we were bundled out by Peterborough in the 1st round, which was disapointing.

FA%20Cup%20Logo.jpg

Amazing run, with us beating Tottenham 1-0 at home then drawing with Fulham 1-1 before beating them 2-1 at Crraven Cottage. Sunderland provided no challenge, going down 2-0 but we were stomped 0-5 in the Semis by Man City, but not before earning a tonne of bank for being there. Quite a miraculous run and something I will remember for awhile.

Johnstone%27s_paint_trophy_logo.PNG

Another odd result with us disapointing on the road to Oxford and losing 0-1 in the first round.

Squad - Great team with Ahlstrom leading them around the park. Lacking some defensive depth at the moment though.

Key Player Profiles

Luke Robinson - Club stalwart who is still going strong with a 7.02 avg this season and a very consistent combo with Ahlstrom. Wears the VC armband at the moment and is a crowd favourite.

Phil White -Striker who signed mid season after my clear out. 14 goals in 25 games was extremely potent in comparison to my attacking front in the past.

Player of the Season

Jorgen Ahlstrom - New captain of the squad and he really proved a point this season. Match rating of 7.31 for the season, he was outstanding and set records for assist

Up and Comers

Rubbish and bad and crap and wowsers

Transfers[/url] - Signed Alex to replace Peter Martin between the sticks and Josh Alderson as defensive backup. Super Striker Phil White brought in mid season. Outgoing this year were Andy Hunt who was bought by Newcastle for $275k and another familiar face in Andras Steiber. The Hunt deal was signed by the chairman without my knowing, so I was a bit pissed. He has played 9 games for Newcastle with an avg rating of 6.20.

Career Overview

Season       Team                       Country                  League                 League Finish             Achievements
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2012/13    Chesham United               England           Blue Square South            19th                  
2013/14    Chesham United               England           Blue Square South            11th                             FA Trophy Runner Up
2014/15    Chesham United               England           Blue Square South             5th                             Promotion via Playoffs / FA Trophy Semis
2015/16    Chesham United               England           Blue Square Bet Premier      20th                             FA Trophy winners
2016/17    Chesham United               England           Blue Square Bet Premier      15th   
2017/18    Chesham United               England           Blue Square Bet Premier      4th                               Promotion via Playoffs / FA Trophy winners
2018/19    Chesham United               England           nPower League 2              15th                  
2019/20    Chesham United               England           nPower League 2              18th                              JPT Winners
2020/21    Chesham United               England           nPower League 2              6th                                Promotion via playoffs!!/ FA Cup Semi Final

Next Season

dont fkn get relagated!

Same as last season.

Major Competition Winners

Premier League - Man City, Man U, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal

Championship - West Ham, Wolves, Southampton

League 1 - Newport Co, Carlisle, Plymouth

League 2 - Shrewsbury, Colwyn Bay, MK Dons, Chesham

BSP - Yeovil, Torquay

BSN/BSS - AFC Telford, Grimsby/Boreham Wood, Dover

F.A Cup - Man City

Carling Cup - Chelsea

Johnstone's Paint Trophy - Newport Co.

UEFA Champions League - Inter 1-0 Chelsea

Europa League - PSG 1-0 PSV

[/center]

Participant Number 54:

Stafford Rangers- 2013/14- End Of Season Review

League Status

Well at the start of the season my board gave me a choice of what to expect, and to play it safe after such a bad first season where I spent basically all my time in the bottom three. I decided to again play the safe card and aim for avoiding relegation. This was very much achieved after, clearing out a lot of the dead weight I felt the first season had in it! Which meant captain armbands and vice captains were altered. The second season under my helm also saw a change in the dressing room, as I finally had enough money to secure decent enough coaches!

http://i809.photobucket.com/albums/zz16/Scottehhhhhh/Screenshot2011-11-02at104116.png

A safe midtable finish was granted to my team, there was a point where I felt we could of even pushed for a playoff spot, but alas the club form went south towards February and we dropped far too many points which cost us! But never mind I am happy to have had such a good season!

http://i809.photobucket.com/albums/zz16/Scottehhhhhh/Screenshot2011-11-02at104503.png

As you can see I never looked at all like a relegation battler, the team on a whole worked well together. In a squad where the average age is 21 and my oldest player is a 30 year old keeper, I must admit I am fairly happy with the outcome of this season.

Cup status

Something I forgot to add last season as I merely went out straight away and never really cared for the cup's whilst I was experimenting with my team. But with a starting eleven always in my head. I pressed for a better cup display from my team. The FA Cup saw me just one hurdle away from the first round but a harsh away tie with Colwyn Bay sent me home. But to be fair I was handed easy ties throughout the qualifying rounds. The FA Trophy saw me defeated in the First Round by fellow BSN competitors Barrow. I am happy enough with my cup display and the money it got the club.

Finances

http://i809.photobucket.com/albums/zz16/Scottehhhhhh/Screenshot2011-11-02at104631.png

Not much to say about the finances, I was always well under the wage bill. My ability to keep players to none contracts and just pay when you play deals has saved the club a lot of money and has given me a good solid relationship with the club's boardroom.

Transfers

With another season and obviously no money for transfers, I was raided free transfers! And I'm happy enough to say that the majority of which performed above expectations. 15 players in and 21 players out.

Top performers

Lewis Lacy- Solid 19 year old center back for me this season and was never afraid to get up the pitch and grab himself some goals. With an average rating of 7.13 this season it didn't take me long to secure his signature til 2016 on a £120 weekly deal.

Aaron Carter- Another center/right back who I got in on a loan after seeing he was once a Man City youth drop out, that was enough to convince me to bring him on a season loan, one of which I shall definite look to bring in on a more permanent basis. Average rating of 6.85, not as good as Lacy but proved a solid defence when working together.

Luke Ifil- A striker brought in late on as that was my one weakness this season, a lack of goals coming from my strikeforce. I snatched him up on a free in February and with 7 apps and 4 goals and an average rating of 6.96 I am sure he will feature in my plans next season.

Controversy

Joey Spivack- The man I brought in from the States, a young attacking midfielder. In my opinion was a hard worker and definitely put in some good performances but the fans never come around to him, 26 apps and average rating 6.63 you could do a lot worse. But with just 3 assists in those games, and 2 goals of his own. It shows that maybe he's a bit on the selfish side.

Karl Noon- Another player that never really gelled with the fans, and he did okay on the pitch but I believe I shall be letting him go at the end of the season, as he never proved decent cover for my strikeforce. And wanted an improved contract and better wage far to early in the season without ever having shown anything to warrant it.

Flops

Gozie Ugwo- A striker I signed up on a free intending on covering my starters, James Chalmers-Stevens and Stafford favourite Neville Thompson. He never looked at all comfortable on the pitch and with 6 apps no goals, and average rating of just 6. I looked to shift him out of the club and off the wage structure! He is now playing at Canvey Island, getting regular first team football.

Goal Analysis

http://i809.photobucket.com/albums/zz16/Scottehhhhhh/Screenshot2011-11-01at230901.png

I will look to compare both my seasons goal analysis but we did improve in our start game! However our end game is where it seems to fail this time. Which I must say is probably down to injuries. Inconveniently I would use my last sub in an effort to change the game outcome, for a player to then get injured late on and it results in my having to play the final 10 minutes with a man down. My team won't cover the said position, leaving a gap open!

Finally my

Board Confidence

http://i809.photobucket.com/albums/zz16/Scottehhhhhh/Screenshot2011-11-01at230943.png

There you go, I finish the season in a very secure position and a contract to keep me at the club til 2016! May we have another great season and perhaps a play off spot to aim for?

Goals for 2014/15

Please the fans by playing more attractive and exciting football.

Aim to push further for a play off spot.

And once again keep the wage bill under control.

Incredible draw in the FA Cup 3rd Round - if we can get through our 2nd Round match at home to Bury, we are at home to Worcester, the lowest ranked team left in the competition. That's a once-in-a-lifetime chance for a place in the 4th Round. Huge.

Incredible draw in the FA Cup 3rd Round - if we can get through our 2nd Round match at home to Bury, we are at home to Worcester, the lowest ranked team left in the competition. That's a once-in-a-lifetime chance for a place in the 4th Round. Huge.

Good Luck mate!

Archived