FM12 Cut-Out Faces Megapack Thread

Mons

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Once again, congratulations on uploading and creating yet another great update to match the quality of this brilliant pack!

Makes the game far more enjoyable :thup:

yes i go along with this comment. well done :applause:

I'm very happy to be able to announce the release of another update pack which takes the total images in the MP to 106,002

4.07 is available, as always, from fmdownloads.com and contains 3,408 new and improved images for a total file size of 160MB.

We're also very happy to announce that the files will hosted on rapidshare and crocko for the foreseeable future, which means that any previous issues with files not being available on filefactory and easyshare will not be the case any more :thumbup:

RS links are down?

• 3 weeks later...

I'm happy to announce the release of update pack 4.08

This pack contains 3,445 new or improved images and takes the MP image count to 108,512.

It is available, as always, from fmdownloads.com and has a file size of 157MB.

Thanks to all the contributors to the ongoing success of this pack, especially the cutters and requesters. Keep up the good work :thumbup:

I'm happy to announce the release of update pack 4.08

This pack contains 3,445 new or improved images and takes the MP image count to 108,512.

It is available, as always, from fmdownloads.com and has a file size of 157MB.

Thanks to all the contributors to the ongoing success of this pack, especially the cutters and requesters. Keep up the good work :thumbup:

there no download links

capturebm.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Looking forward to it, Mons :thup:

Just hope some of the Arsenal payers' faces have been updated. Great stuff nevertheless.

I don't believe any have been. What's so wrong with the existing cuts anyway??

The free download links for 4.08 from fmdownloads.com should be online now - thanks for your patience and apologies for the length it took us to solve this.

Rest assured the gremlins responsible have been tracked down, exterminated and flushed down the toilet :thup:

It's a rare thing to see such a dedicated group of lads working on a high-quality project such as the Cut-Out community has put out consistantly for years.

It's high time I corrected an error and finally dive in and say thanks for putting this out lads - an add-on that I consider essential for the highest quality FM experience.

So, thanks lads - you are the absolute best in the business.

minneapolisJon

It's a rare thing to see such a dedicated group of lads working on a high-quality project such as the Cut-Out community has put out consistantly for years.

It's high time I corrected an error and finally dive in and say thanks for putting this out lads - an add-on that I consider essential for the highest quality FM experience.

So, thanks lads - you are the absolute best in the business.

minneapolisJon

Yes indeed, this is top quality.

Thanks to all who contribute to this.

It's always nice to feel appreciated :)

I'd also like to again put on record my gratitude towards all the contributors, both cutters and requesters, for the high standards maintained while at the same time keeping a steady flow of images coming. I don't want to single anybody out - everybody's played their part; we're a close-knit yet open community.

We are always on the lookout for new cutters to add to our existing roster. It's really not as hard as it looks and there's a number of tutorials available to guide whoever's interested, so give it a go and you'll be surprised!

Great work to the Cut out team indeed. However it's distributed poorly in my opinion. SORTITOUT!

Got to laugh at this.

All the people involved in putting this together put hours and hours into making it on a yearly basis and your moaning about how its put out. I've never had trouble getting the download for the past 5 odd years.

To the makers, just downloaded the latest update and it's quality as usual good work lads keep it up.:thup:

I've been away from FM for a few months and lost my old graphics folder. I decided to redownload it from start to finish. The torrent file (4.0) is distributed well. It took me 15 minutes to download it via utorrent. However the update packs are a pain in the backside to get. Alot of the mirrors for the early packs don't work and you have to wait hours between downloads.

Why cant they all be put on as a torrent? Would make it much easier (and quicker) to get hold of.

I've been away from FM for a few months and lost my old graphics folder. I decided to redownload it from start to finish. The torrent file (4.0) is distributed well. It took me 15 minutes to download it via utorrent. However the update packs are a pain in the backside to get. Alot of the mirrors for the early packs don't work and you have to wait hours between downloads.

Why cant they all be put on as a torrent? Would make it much easier (and quicker) to get hold of.

The updates usually take around an hour each time with my 10mb net. I always thought you could download the complete pack with the updates but just had a look and each site are over 20 parts.

I would say be patient and download each update at maybe one a day or something, then by this time next week you will be up to the latest update.

Hello, i am starting from scratch so please forgive my stupidity but how do i get all of the faces available? it is all going above my head. Any help would be much appreciated.

The best way would be to download the 4.0 complete pack torrent, this won't take long as it has been downloaded tons of times now. Then you will need to download the 8 updates also from FM downloads. I recommend one update a day because usually there will be a waiting time after each one, this will stop you get frustrated and waiting about unless you have loads of time on your hands.

http://fmdownloads.com/

• 2 weeks later...

I'm very pleased to announce the release of update pack 4.09.

This pack includes 3,236 new or improved images and takes the total amount of images in the megapack to 110,347.

The pack is available from fmdownloads.com and is around 146MB in size.

Our thanks, as always, go to the contributors who keep this megapack going from strength to strength.

I'd also like to thank mufckingud7 who has been helping me check the MP update packs for a long time now in order to weed out any incorrect filenames, poor images etc. This avoids the images being included with the main pack release. Muchos gracias :thup:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm happy to be able to announce the release of update pack 4.10.

This pack includes 3,615 images and takes the total amount of images in the megapack to 112,261. It includes lots of updated images for players (and staff) at Euro 2012, as well as the usual miscellaneous new and improved cuts.

The pack is available from fmdownloads.com and is around 166MB in size.

Enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi can anyone help me find the torrent, ive been following links and going round in circles and for the life of me cannot find this link. I have read all instructions carefully is it right in front of my eyes and i just cant see it??

Hi can anyone help me find the torrent, ive been following links and going round in circles and for the life of me cannot find this link. I have read all instructions carefully is it right in front of my eyes and i just cant see it??

It was down due to some site improvements, back up again. Scroll down on THIS page to Complete Pack 4.0, and you should get the choice between Free mirrors or Torrent file I believe. Once you've got that download and apply each of the 10 Update packs in order.

Archived