FM12 Cut-Out Faces Megapack Thread

Mons

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have downloaded the facepack and put it where it should be. i have also followed all the instuctions for adding the pics into the FM 12 game, put they don't show. i still have the standard faceless pictures. i have checked my settings over and over again, but nothing seems to be wrong there, any solutions how to fix it?

I have downloaded the facepack and put it where it should be. i have also followed all the instuctions for adding the pics into the FM 12 game, put they don't show. i still have the standard faceless pictures. i have checked my settings over and over again, but nothing seems to be wrong there, any solutions how to fix it?

How many images in all do you have in your megapack folder? Do you have a config.xml file?

Can anyone post a link to the torrent file, I can't find it. Thanks

EDIT/ Nvm you need to go on 4.00 rather than 4.01 :)

Not sure if you've fixed but the torrent file contains the images for 4.00. You'll then need to download the 4.01 update pack separately. Hope this helps :thup:

please anyone help me, i done what the instruction said, i had put all images in one folder including the config file, then changed the settings to "always reload skin", but i have not got all the faces with my current game or when i start a new one. Surely somone knows what im talking about.

No torrent download this year, none of these download links are working for me I keep getting redirected to Sortitoutsi..

Yes there is a torrent look again

please anyone help me, i done what the instruction said, i had put all images in one folder including the config file, then changed the settings to "always reload skin", but i have not got all the faces with my current game or when i start a new one. Surely somone knows what im talking about.

unticked use skin cache? are the images in correct folder?

omaroo, could you PM me? As there's a couple of days' delay between every message of yours' and I keep forgetting what's wrong...

Meth90wu - you need to be registered on sortitoutsi to be able to downlaod the torrent. Registration is free.

Hey guys, finally got round to buying Football Manager 2012 and as always to enhance the game im downloading the Megapack. I downloaded the Megapack last night but its coming up as corrupt. Im a premium member on fmdownloads/sortitouts so i downloaded the pack as whole. Im trying to download again and hoping it was just one of those things and it will be alright this time. Im not using a download manager im just using the download that automatically comes with google chrome. ive downloaded a download manager but every time i try and download the megapack it automatically starts downloading through google chrome and not the download manager. Can anyone help me on this? Any help and advice would be much appreciated. I respect the time and effort people put into this and cant wait to get my hands on there hard work. Thanks :-)

Left mouse click the Download link and choose "Copy Link Location" then open up your download manager and paste in the copied link address.

We have had reports that sometimes when someone tries to extract it they get a corrupt message on winRAR (or whatever you are using), but it extracts and works fine, so ensure this isn't the case for you by checking the number of images and the file size.

Cheers RowRow, ive managed to download and extract the pack even though the corrupt file warning still came up. So the main folder i have 93917 faces. That sound about right? I also downloaded the new faces which has a total of 2896. This all sound about right to you mate? Thanks again in advance. legends the lot of you :-)

Cheers mons. How do i go about merging the two packs. The main one, 4.01 and its update. C:\Users\myname\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\Graphics\faces.........do i have two faces folders? or do i merge them both into one? hope im making sense. The two folders im referring to are Megapack 4.01 and 4.01 new faces. cheers again!!

Im a complete computer noob! Can you please give me a step by step guide on how to merge the two together. When i try and do so all that happens is that the new faces folder just sits in the main pack next to the first picture. I cant seem to get all the faces together. thanks

I have extracted the rar files, i have one megapack folder and the other is updated images in another folder. I copied all the images from the update folder and copied them over to the megapack, but i still cant get all the images, what am i doing wrong.

Im a complete computer noob! Can you please give me a step by step guide on how to merge the two together. When i try and do so all that happens is that the new faces folder just sits in the main pack next to the first picture. I cant seem to get all the faces together. thanks

Open the new faces folder and select ALL the files in there. Cut them and go back to the main megapack folder, and paste them in there :thup:

I have extracted the rar files, i have one megapack folder and the other is updated images in another folder. I copied all the images from the update folder and copied them over to the megapack, but i still cant get all the images, what am i doing wrong.

omaroo, I answered your PM on the other site.

I've downloaded the Complete4.1 pack from fmdownloads, but when I click on the downloaded folder to extract, I get the message:

Windows cannot open the folder.

The Compressed (zipped) Folder 'E:\sortitoutsi_megapack_4.01.zip is invalid'

Anybody have any idea as to how I can solve this issue?

Hey not sure if I have installed the FM12 faces megapack wrongly for FM12.

I moved my FM11 megapack accross to FM12, and applied the 4.0 and then 4.1 changes, but I noticed most (well nearly all) Burnley pictures are old.

I.e. Ross Wallace and Treacy are still wearing a white Preston kit, Marney is wearing a Hull shirt, Austin looks young and is wearing a red Swindon shirt, Jay Rodriguez still as the baby face he had about 18 months ago, Amougou is wearing last season shirt and still as an mohican haircut etc.

Not sure what I've done wrong.. unless I downloaded the wrong update packs for FM12?

As a quick fix, I've extracted the default 'graphics.fmf' with the resource archiver and copied the Burnley pictures over to the megapack 4.1:

xVC2M.jpg

But I'm assuming that other players faces will also not have been updated...

I'm hoping there is a easy fix? If not, I'll have to download the massive pack from scratch.

Thanks.

They haven't been added to the Megapack yet, they're in the folder of images to fix such as removing snow etc or some of them are not as good as current version, a better image comes before a new kit image imo.

no need to download a massive pack just keep updating and eventually the improved and new images will be seen, it takes time to make these

Barkermush, to add to mufckingud7's post, keep in mind that we can only work with what sources are available. Ideally, each person has this year's club kit in the megapack but this is unfortunately not always possible. Some clubs have large sources easily available online, others do not, unfortunately,

In my book, having the current season's kits are not a deal-breaker for the very simple reason that players can, and do, move clubs in the game and what use is having, for example, Ross Wallace in this year's Burnley kit if he's at Nottm Forest a year down the line in the game.

We'd be more than happy to cut any sources you could provide on the sortitoutsi forums, once they are posted in the correct place :thup:

They haven't been added to the Megapack yet, they're in the folder of images to fix such as removing snow etc or some of them are not as good as current version, a better image comes before a new kit image imo.

no need to download a massive pack just keep updating and eventually the improved and new images will be seen, it takes time to make these

Barkermush, to add to mufckingud7's post, keep in mind that we can only work with what sources are available. Ideally, each person has this year's club kit in the megapack but this is unfortunately not always possible. Some clubs have large sources easily available online, others do not, unfortunately,

In my book, having the current season's kits are not a deal-breaker for the very simple reason that players can, and do, move clubs in the game and what use is having, for example, Ross Wallace in this year's Burnley kit if he's at Nottm Forest a year down the line in the game.

We'd be more than happy to cut any sources you could provide on the sortitoutsi forums, once they are posted in the correct place :thup:

Ah, my bad. :o

Yeah that's no problem, you put loads of effort into this pack. :thup:

I'm just glad there is nothing wrong with my megapack, and I don't need to re-download.

How many images in all do you have in your Megapack folder? You need to have around 93,000 images. Sounds to be like you only downloaded the update packs whereas you need to download the full pack. If you don't have premium membership, I suggest you download 4.0 via torrent and then all subsequent packs.

I'm happy to be able to announce the release of update pack 4.02.

It includes 2,771 improved or missing images for a file size of 127MB and is available on fmdownloads.com and from the OP as usual.

This update takes the total amount of images in the MP to 95,470 :thup:

The official file from fmdownloads has no password so the one you got ive no idea

Was from Sortitousi I think, will go & get it from there, thanks!

EDIT: Is there a torrent for the new one, cause if there is then I must be blind, I cannot, for the life of me, see it!

As CLEARLY indicated in the OP, you need to register, which is free, and then click the link to the complete pack and at the bottom of the premium membership screen click free links, the torrent link is at the bottom of the page.

i can't extract it

What program are you using? Try winrar; some people have said it gives an error message but that it extracts everything nonetheless.

Which version did you download and which download method did you use?

I have a problem I haven't encountered before. Pictures of national teams of players and coach (france, germany, holland) do not show when I go to their view squad. If I go to a player's respective team his profile pic is shown fine though. Additionally, other national player/coaches of national teams work fine. What's going on?

So am I being blind, or is there not a torrent link for 4.02, all I can see when I click "Get Free Mirrors" are 22 links each at Easy Share and File Factory, definitely no torrent links.

No, as we said there is no torrent for 4.01 or 4.02 - Just 4.0 - reason being was it took an age for 4.0 to get enough seeds and we'd be uploading a 4.7gb file every month due to the frequency of the updates. So Torrent 4.0 then just download the small updates 4.01 & 4.02...

Hey Mons, ive just noticed that alot of the dutch players faces arent showing in my game, for example Tim Krul, ive checked the megapack and he is in it just not appearing in the game, do you know why this is? Does anyone else have this problem? PS They are showing if i goto there club but not if trying to view them through Dutch National team

Archived