Forbsie`s 2012-2013 Transfer and Data Update

Forbsie

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright bud this looks amazing FM isnt worth playing till the January transfers are done !!

Just a couple of questions bud, im a Heart of Midlothian fan and was wondering with the problems going on at them, the chairman Vladimir Romanov is wanting to sell the club so is it possible to put them up for sale or have his status changed to wanting to sell??? Theres been problems with wages and that and basically the clubs got cash problems.

Also dont know if you got John Suttons 4month loan from Hearts to Central Coast Mariners.

oh and Darren Murray who was incharge of the academy is now director of football at the club.

@forsbie ; hi mate

i think there is a solution for those who are having issues with your updates (they see no changes)... the solution is that you have to save the file on XML format instead od DBC format .

give it a try and we will test if is gonna work.

thanks mate.

Is it right that using this update will mean your reverted back to the 12.0 patch instead of 12.1? Why is that?

Where did you get an idea like that? I dont think using any form of data update or edited file will make your game go back to an earlier version.

Is it right that using this update will mean your reverted back to the 12.0 patch instead of 12.1? Why is that?

you sure you're not seeing the database version when you click to start a new game? it will say 12.0 ... its the PATCH thats 12.1 not the database.. that will only change with this official patch coming soon fella...

Fabio Capello resigns as England manager in wake of John Terry captaincy row. Harry Reedknapp favourite to get the job. When the next update is released it will be fun to see who the AI pick as next manager. Or would be a good challenge to take on yourself

Fabio Capello resigns as England manager in wake of John Terry captaincy row. Harry Reedknapp favourite to get the job. When the next update is released it will be fun to see who the AI pick as next manager. Or would be a good challenge to take on yourself

Holy hell, I almost thought you were joking! Capello was spot on though, the decision to strip Terry of the captaincy was an utter joke. I laugh if he is declared innocent. Only a masochist would coach the English national team nowadays, there's no backing from anywhere. Only dirt in the face and knives in the back.

Archived