Forbsie`s 2012-2013 Transfer and Data Update

Forbsie

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Downloaded and extracted it and started a new game with my favourite team, Luton Town, but nothing had happened there. Will Antwi, Matthew Barnes Homer and Collin Samuel has all left the club on free transfers. Janos Kovacs has been signed from Hereford and Andre Boucaud came in from York for £25.000 on transfer deadline day. In a further update perhaps??:)

WOW.. is this worth the download? lol

Unfortunately I'd say no. Some major transfers have been left out completely, I have no idea what has been made for two weeks. If you leave out teams like Inter, Dortmund, Bayern, Porto, ManU... I'd say no way José.

I'm gonna wait for WeeGiE's update. That seems like a serious bit of work, hopefully.

Thanks forbsie, appreciate all your efforts. Only think I've noticed is regarding my team, Millwall. Your update has us having Craig Beattie. He never signed for us, think it ended up being just speculation. No real biggy just hes on 9k a week.Other than that attention to detail very good regarding English leagues at least.

Thanks forbsie, appreciate all your efforts. Only think I've noticed is regarding my team, Millwall. Your update has us having Craig Beattie. He never signed for us, think it ended up being just speculation. No real biggy just hes on 9k a week.Other than that attention to detail very good regarding English leagues at least.

Cheers mate

Guys,

Just to let you know I have decided to stop editing and releasing.

There has been critisicm on here and I have received Pm`s that have been extremely critical.

I am 31 with a wife and kid, i do this to help you guys enjoy the game more

Thanks

No worries Forbsie, your updates have been great.

Updating is a huge task and nobody will ever get every transfer and you manage to get all the major ones and that's all I've ever needed in an update.

Nobody deserves stick for making an effort. Thanks for putting the time into making these for us and I hope you can still enjoy playing the game.

I have received Pm`s that have been extremely critical.

I'd suggest you to ignore such assholes. You're update is very good and if someone has got any problems with that, he can always create his own update.

No problem Forsbie, updating is a big task to take on and a wife and child should be your priority. Thanks for your time though.

To everyone else, wait on the Weegie update, they have a good team and should come out with a comprehensive update hopefully week time.

Guys,

There has been critisicm on here and I have received Pm`s that have been extremely critical.

Thanks

I am very sorry to hear that my friend.

Positive critisism can be good. Hatemail never is.

Forummembers who do such things should not be on these forums.

I liked your work very much.

Thanks for all your hard work my friend :thup::)

I am very sorry to hear that my friend.

Positive critisism can be good. Hatemail never is.

Forummembers who do such things should not be on these forums.

I liked your work very much.

Thanks for all your hard work my friend :thup::)

well said jorgen cant blame you forbsie .....thanks for the great work and why not NAME AND SHAME THE PEOPLE WHO PMD

Cheers Forbsie, thanks for all the hard work. I found your update perfect for waht I required. Thanks again and please name and shame the haters

This. They don't deserve to be around these forums, after all the hard work you put in.

Guys,

Thanks

Hi Forbsie..... mmmmm i hope u will be strong to be as u are.... FYI, i always admiring your work from the beginning... always wait for your released... and i'm enjoyed it... please reconsider that... there are still a lot of people admiring and love your work.... cheer mate... :-)

As someone who has worked on data updates for 5 years its hard when people throw out abuse to someone who is doing something in their spare time for the SI community, if you ever want to get back into editing your welcome to send me a PM if you want to help out with the weegie update but obviously your wife and child is more important.

thanks for all your work over the years forbsie.. as someone who has been using your updates i have to admit they were usually very good and it's a shame that a few mindless moron's (might get a warning or banned but hey it'd be worth it) have brought this situation about.. if it was me i'd be naming an shaming the idoit's.. once again though thanks for all your work over the years and good luck!!

• 1 month later...

2 months ago today I gave up editing.

Unfortunately I am hooked on this game and am now editing again, i am now removing all loans and injuries ans=d soon will be the time to start promotions and relegtaions.

Looking forward to releasing again

2 months ago today I gave up editing.

Unfortunately I am hooked on this game and am now editing again, i am now removing all loans and injuries ans=d soon will be the time to start promotions and relegtaions.

Looking forward to releasing again

great news Forbsie! dont let a few idiots get you down. i have always used your updates and look forward to using them again

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived