Liverpool Thread 2011/12

Rafalution

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sounds like the new Andri Sigporsson tbph

Haha the former fm legend who's now sunk to name dropping on the rare occasion anyone gives him any airtime over here :*) Also brother of current Ajax striker Kolbeinn Sigþórsson, for what little that's worth (worth a lot to a name dropper tbf...)

(Gylfi) After watching some videos I know he scores goals and seems to have a very cool head, but what else can he do?

Is he a winger? Is he an attacking mid? Does he take players on? Is he a good passer? Can he play any where up top?

I keep hearing he's great, from people, but I've yet to hear a proper reason as to what makes him so good and the videos I've seen just show him scoring goals and nothing else.

He is an attacking midfielder. He is an excellent passer and is brilliant from set pieces. At 22yo, and for less than £7m he will be without a doubt one of the buys of the season. He really is the replacement for Gerrard when he was at his best playing off Torres a few seasons ago.

yes, and he'll cost more than 7m from what i can gather.

he looked superb for swansea whenever i saw them, he can control games and looks so comfortable on the ball. would expect adam to be sold if we get him which would be a huge upgrade, think we'd get decent money for adam too, well atleast what we paid.

jesus if ever there was a reason to lower expectations a bit. Could be slim on points coming out of aug and sept. Clarke obviously knows the players well and will make west brom difficult to beat plus we have tough games while trying to adapt to a new system.

jesus if ever there was a reason to lower expectations a bit. Could be slim on points coming out of aug and sept. Clarke obviously knows the players well and will make west brom difficult to beat plus we have tough games while trying to adapt to a new system.

Win 3, draw 3. I think that would be a great start from August and September.

Win 3, draw 3. I think that would be a great start from August and September.

Great in theory but we didn't beat man city, Arsenal, Man u at home last season lost away at Sunderland. In fact we only picked up wins at west Brom and Norwich from those fixtures realistically it might take time for things to click together For Rodgers.

Great in theory but we didn't beat man city, Arsenal, Man u at home last season lost away at Sunderland. In fact we only picked up wins at west Brom and Norwich from those fixtures realistically it might take time for things to click together For Rodgers.

In theory yes....but all I said is it would be a great start. I dont see that happening in all honesty and think we will lose at least one of those games.

Archived