The Official FMRTE 2011 Thread

Jinner Jamie

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I presume, it's because that is the version he is using

And it would require him re-installing the entire game to program compatibility with the 11.0 version

Which is why only steam and DVD are supported because he doesn't have access too any other version

I'm getting this too, and it's also using 1.5 gig worth of memory.

if u are running steam or FM 2011 retail in admin mode, the FMRTE editor also needs to be ran in Admin mode to allow the program to read and modify the memory of FM 2011.. i run steam in admin mode and if i do not allow admin mode for fmrte i get the message above..

I get the message:

"Unable to find a runtime version of this application".

My game is downloaded from Steam?

I have framework net4 etc.

Any suggestions thanks.

K

Anyone help with this please?

For many years now, I refuse to play FM without FMRTE. FMRTE improves the game, it irons out mistakes and makes it a lot more realistic. Thank you FMRTE team for improving an already great game!

Edit: Sorry guys but I am trying to find which FMRTE I must download for the demo. Can someone help me? Thank you.

fmrte 4.0 beta has stopped working it says that windows it says that windows is trying to find a solution but doesn't tell me what went wrong this happens after i try and open fmrte.my pc says i have framework 3.5 when i try to download 4.0 it says my pc already has this or higher my pc is vista 64 bit what will happen if i uninstall 3.5 and install 4.0? will this be the best thing to do?can anybody help me more please

For many years now, I refuse to play FM without FMRTE. FMRTE improves the game, it irons out mistakes and makes it a lot more realistic. Thank you FMRTE team for improving an already great game!

Edit: Sorry guys but I am trying to find which FMRTE I must download for the demo. Can someone help me? Thank you.

You can download the latest version as it is compatible with the demo : http://www.fmrte.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=64:fmrte-v40111-released&catid=41:fmrte-releases

fmrte 4.0 beta has stopped working it says that windows it says that windows is trying to find a solution but doesn't tell me what went wrong this happens after i try and open fmrte.my pc says i have framework 3.5 when i try to download 4.0 it says my pc already has this or higher my pc is vista 64 bit what will happen if i uninstall 3.5 and install 4.0? will this be the best thing to do?can anybody help me more please

Uninstall 3.5 then install 4.0 see if that helps.

Yes. Its a shame you have to install a broken patch to use it though :mad:

11.0 DVD version please! :thup:

Hi,

I will release a new version today (wont work with 11.0 version) that will fix some reported bugs..

About the unpatched version, i will see if I have enough time to make a new version (maybe tuesday) that works with the unpatched version..

Hi,

I will release a new version today (wont work with 11.0 version) that will fix some reported bugs..

About the unpatched version, i will see if I have enough time to make a new version (maybe tuesday) that works with the unpatched version..

Great news. Thanks a lot, I hope you manage to do it :thup:

My games keeps crashing using this. I've uninstalled network frame 3.5 and installed network frame 4, but its very frustrating as it keeps happening just as im gettin into a game. Can anybody help me?

P.S I'm running the steam version.

My games keeps crashing using this. I've uninstalled network frame 3.5 and installed network frame 4, but its very frustrating as it keeps happening just as im gettin into a game. Can anybody help me?

P.S I'm running the steam version.

Is FMRTE is making your game crash? if so tell me what have you edited in FMRTE so I can see whats wrong..

Thanks

FMRTE v4.0.114 - Released

Download: http://www.fmrte.com

Changelist (4.0.111 to 4.0.114)

• Fixed a bug that affected Windows XP users, where it was difficult to see the tick in checkboxes
  • Fixed injuries now they are editable again..
  • Fixed a bug in clubs kits and colours, FM 2011 has some new kits images that were missing in FMRTE
  • Fixed some other bugs..
  • Fixed "System.OutOfMemoryException" bug, reported here - This bug was causing huge memory usage....
  • Improved shortlists loading time
  • Improved switching tabs speed
  • Improved game version detection
  • Added nations Agreements
  • Added to nations, Nations Treated As UE
  • Added to nations: Euro Coefficients
  • Swap Players is now possible again (use it with caution...)
  • Clubs/Nations badges are visible again
  • Clubs Debts are now editable

Im having to use the 4.0.111 rather than the new one because the new one does not recongnise the new patch.. Is there a way round this?

Mail me the error.log file thats inside FMRTE folder

Thanks

Is there a problem with creating presets?

I receive this error no matter what I do as soon as I click on save.

P.S - fantastic work as always, ruci.

Can you mail me your error.log file and describe how can i replicate that error message, step-by-step ?

Thanks

I have Steam, I am up to date with Frameworks, I can get the Mini-RTE to load up but it is small as all heck and I am unable to edit teams or really do anything at all. There is no regular sized RTE in my files. Did I do something wrong.

Mini-FMRTE as the name suggest its designed to be mini :p, anyway, the "regular sized" FMRTE is in the same folder as mini-FMRTE, and mini-FMRTE cannot work without it, so if its working then the fullsized FMRTE is there..

If you choosed the installer version, then you should have 2 shortcuts in your Desktop, one for mini-FMRTE and another to FMRTE

Ruci, i love the work you do and admired your job with the FMRTE for Fm10. Thank you for that.

"sadly" i have changed to Mac. I heard some rumors about FMRTE for mac for the Fm11?

is that true or can i just skip buying this wonderful game?

NO FM WITHOUT FMRTE!!!

Ruci, i love the work you do and admired your job with the FMRTE for Fm10. Thank you for that.

"sadly" i have changed to Mac. I heard some rumors about FMRTE for mac for the Fm11?

is that true or can i just skip buying this wonderful game?

NO FM WITHOUT FMRTE!!!

Hi,

I dont know who started those rumors but they are not true, i dont have a MAC so i cannot develop nothing to that platform, anyway, i think that there is already a very promising savegame editor for mac you should give it a try

New Release! (OP Updated)

IMPORTANT: FMRTE does not and will not support FM 2011 without 11.1 Patch installed, if you want to use FMRTE you need to install 11.1 patch, there is no reason to keep your game unpatched.

If you need to download the Patch, please visit the game official website http://www.footballmanager.com

Download Links:

FMRTE v4.0.115 Installer

FMRTE v4.0.115 Compressed (.rar)

FMRTE Languages Files

If you found a bug, please report it here

Installer Version Vs RAR Version: I suggest all users to download the installer version, as it will detect if you need the .NET Framework 4.0 (and redirect you to the framework download page)

Requirements: .NET FRAMEWORK 4.0

If you don't know if you have .NET Framework 4.0 installed please download FMRTE installer version, or run the application "NET-Detector" that is inside FMRTE Folder, it will check if you need to install .NET 4.0 or not.

SPECIAL THANKS: To all users that have helped this project with donations!! And to all other users that helped with suggestions and bug reports.

Changelist (4.0.114 to 4.0.115)

Fixed a bug in FMRTE game detection system that was preventing users with ingame date 2009 to load their game in FMRTE

Fixed a bug in preset manager that was causing an error message when the save preset button was pressed

Fixed Wheather editing

New contract clauses added:

Wage After Reaching Club Career League Games

Release At Any Time

Sell On Fee Percentage

Top Division Promotion Wage Rise

Minimum Fee Release (Higher Division Clubs)

Sell On Fee Profit Percentage

Match Highest Earner

Seasonal Landmark Goal Bonus

One-Year Extension After League Games (Final Season)

Top Division Relegation Wage Drop

Minimum Fee Release (Forgein Clubs)

New relations types added:

Formed at Club/Nation now has two more options (0-21) and (15-21)

Played UEFA Game

Games Played

Register Player for Libertadores Cup

Swapping staff members is now possible again..

Notes

This version does not work with FM 2011 DEMO

Some changes are not visible until you continue your game for a few days, there is nothing I can do about it right now..

This version works only with the STEAM and DVD version of FM, other Digital Download versions are not supported.

Editing Players Retire date seems to be buggy, please do not use it, or backup your save before use it..

IMPORTANT NOTES:

FMRTE may have bugs that can crash your game, use it at your own risk, and make sure you backup your savegame!

Archived