The Official FMRTE 2011 Thread

Jinner Jamie

dking

Yeah, go into relations and click the drop down box and select other nationality. Then choose which nationality you want to give to the player you're editing.

About the position problem you mentioned above. There was another poster who suggested a method of getting round this problem. I think it involved cloning the player whose position you want to edit and copying over/cloning his attributes and other info to another player who hasn't been retrained in another position. I can't recall how it works exactly or tell you how the cloning system with FMRTE works as I've never used it. Perhaps someone else can tell you the exact steps needed to clone a player and get round the position problem. Or you could search for it on this thread or the FM2010 FMRTE thread. I think it was in the FMRTE 2010 thread.

Good advice.

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

any way we can get certain players to remain in the game after they retire??? i have beckham and lampard that im both wishing to join my coaching staff after they retire but they are not interested. any ways that there is an attribute to change this outcome????

any way we can get certain players to remain in the game after they retire??? i have beckham and lampard that im both wishing to join my coaching staff after they retire but they are not interested. any ways that there is an attribute to change this outcome????

You can't if they're not interested in becoming coaches/ mangers you will just have to accept it.

Anyone else having Future transfer issues?

What sort of issues are you having?

Can't seem to find a way of making a country EU to avoid WP issues anymore?

You cannot make a country part of the EU in FMRTE the official FM editor may help you on that one.

Hey guys, on FMRTE can you create a player and put them into the game?

No you can't create a player, you can only edit them.

Hey Jinner Jamie

Having problems putting my own future transfers in the game. Basically replacing the existing ones with ones i've created. It has worked fine in previous FMRTE versions but every time do the transfer and save FMRTE and then save FM next time I load FM the game is corrupt.

Hey Jinner Jamie

Having problems putting my own future transfers in the game. Basically replacing the existing ones with ones i've created. It has worked fine in previous FMRTE versions but every time do the transfer and save FMRTE and then save FM next time I load FM the game is corrupt.

Are you using v4.1.2?

I have tried this on a test save and all seems to be fine for me. I have changed the players involved, the fee and the club. I saved it continued the game and checked to see if the changes had happened reloaded the save and all was okay......

One question is it possible to filter out nations?

Can you be a bit more specific?

Trying to download FMRTE but it's only the mini version, where is the download for the full version!

When you download FMRTE it all comes in one RAR folder or an Installer depending on which version you downloaded. Try deleteing it then re-download it.

Ah Bugger, thought you used to be able to make a country an EU member on older games? Not possible to add a second nationality to a player if they don't already have one?

As phnompenhandy mentioned you can. Here is step by step guide to adding an additional nationality to a player:

Bring the player's profile up in FMRTE either by searching for him using FMRTE or selecting him on FM and then using the view current player/team button in FMRTE

Go to Relations tab in FMRTE for the player who you want to have an additional nationality

Click on New Relation or use an existing relation and select other nationality from the drop down box.

Below the Type field where you selected Other Nationality you'll see a field named Nation with a magnifying glass next to it. Select the magnifying glass and search for a EU nation to add to the player, e.g. Germany to paulo henrique.

Save the player's profile on FMRTE. Check his personal details in FM to make sure it has worked. You should be able to get a work permit for him now.

ps if he's young and you don't want him to play for the additional nation you've just given to him, assuming he'll be good enough to do so, then select Declared For Nation, i.e. the naiton of his birth, on the Information page where his attributes are listed in FMRTE. You'll find it down next to the Injury and Banned fields

What are these "cheats" ?

If you set an outfeild player's match fitness to 32700 he will play like a god. So say you did it to a striker he will more then likely score 6+ goals in that match. Do this just before your team selection, it is deceptive though on the team selection screen it will show the player's fitness either 39% or 75%. Don't worry about that though.

i wasnt aware of this!!

i use fmrte not to cheat but to update transfers/form/ etc etc

however that sounds tempting lol...................berbatov hasnt scored for 12 games might give him the steriods

Post above Kingrobbo just in case temptation gets the better of you ;)

If you set an outfeild player's match fitness to 32700 he will play like a god. So say you did it to a striker he will more then likely score 6+ goals in that match. Do this just before your team selection, it is deceptive though on the team selection screen it will show the player's fitness either 39% or 75%. Don't worry about that though.

Would kill the game for me. Sounds like what I need at the moment though.

For a laugh I put my LB to this fitness cheat and he got the ball and ran from inside in his own half past 5 Barcelona players and netted the ball quicker than I've ever see any player move... lol

Reload me thinks haha

Would kill the game for me. Sounds like what I need at the moment though.

Apply it to your keeper and you will hardly ever concede ;)

For a laugh I put my LB to this fitness cheat and he got the ball and ran from inside in his own half past 5 Barcelona players and netted the ball quicker than I've ever see any player move... lol

Reload me thinks haha

Its certainly does take the fun from the game no question. (I have only ever used it for testing purposes, being in the position that I am. I need to know as much about FMRTE as possible. :p )

hi, i'm trying to change the job role of my ass. manager but fmrte doesnt seem to be letting me. i'm sure it used to. am i missing something? can this be done?

Edit: You cannot change your staff role as far as their contract states, but you can give them new roles. For instance you could make any staff member that isn't a GK coach one.

You could also use the staff swap feature and swap anyone for anyone basically:

To swap to staff members do this:

Let's imagine that you want to Swap PersonA with PersonB

- Open FMRTE

- Search for PersonA

- In the search results, select the PersonA , and with press the right mouse button, and select "Swap ...."

- A new window will popup, in there, you type the name PersonB

- Select the PersonB from the search results, and thats it ;)

The position cheat was mental your striker or midfielder would hit a shot that hard you wouldnt even see it move was preety funny whilst messing about on a save game with 3 off the lads... 23700 cheat is good on CBs makes them really solid and doesnt concede alot but can get a little bit boring after awhile. Still all good if you want to just relax and chill out whilst playing FM :)

It doesn't let me tick injury for a player...is there any way I can make a player injured?

You can't add injuries only take them away.

He wasn't asking to swap. It doesn't change staff roles.

Corrected it thanks for making me realise that I had completely read it wrong.

Hi.

I have been searching for a solution to this, not finding it. .I believe som people do have the same problem - but they tend to be missunderstood in all various forums. Mind you I will try to explain my problem.

With some teams your changes in FMRTE wont change the 3D kits (the ones they wear ingame, NOT the ones in your clubs information). This beeing the case when I played with Southend and Murcia. But NOT the case during a game with Arsenal (with the Gunners my FMRTE´s changes appeared ingame).

Southend have a very dark blue colour - which tend to be a mess when playing teams having black or dark shirts (who is who on the pitch?). I have changed the shirts, shorts and socks to a lighter blue in FMRTE but nothing happens. I have even tried changing all kits (away, third, all goalkeeper kits) to white. This goes for shirt, shorts, socks, icon, text in FMRTE - you name it! The kits remain the same default dark blue. Goes for the keepers grey and yellow too.

Can this be solved? I would really appreciate it

Thanks // OckeekcO.

This refuses to even start for me, I try to start it as I would any other thing, but after clicking nothing happens. Have deleted and redownloaded a few times, no luck. I have the .NET framework installed, I have the latest version of FMRTE downloaded, I've tried running as administrator all to no avail. Any suggestions? :)

Will it ever be possible in the editor to include the options of being able to give free agents a club to play for or when they decide to become a coach you can change it to player/coach or just change them back to being a player. I only ask this as Michael Owen has retired at 32 after nobody wanting to sign him which I find strange because a lot of clubs would still want him. Biu as he just retired I waned to give him a team to play for as a player/coach but I am unable to. BUt I noticed a lot of players that get released clubs never go for Van Bommel was another nobody went near which I thought was strange as clubs like West Ham or Bolton would snap him up irl

This refuses to even start for me, I try to start it as I would any other thing, but after clicking nothing happens. Have deleted and redownloaded a few times, no luck. I have the .NET framework installed, I have the latest version of FMRTE downloaded, I've tried running as administrator all to no avail. Any suggestions? :)

I believe you have sorted this by reinstalling .net Framework?

Anyway of getting the FMRTE without having to download 11.2.1 patch. im not bothered about the polish league and won`t be playing network game so don`t need it. Plus im only on 2gb monthly usage so can`t be downloading big files.

No all versions are supported apart from 11.2, if you want to use FMRTE you will have to update to 11.2.1 sorry.

Will it ever be possible in the editor to include the options of being able to give free agents a club to play for or when they decide to become a coach you can change it to player/coach or just change them back to being a player. I only ask this as Michael Owen has retired at 32 after nobody wanting to sign him which I find strange because a lot of clubs would still want him. Biu as he just retired I waned to give him a team to play for as a player/coach but I am unable to. BUt I noticed a lot of players that get released clubs never go for Van Bommel was another nobody went near which I thought was strange as clubs like West Ham or Bolton would snap him up irl

I don't think it would be as in FMRTE you need to be able to change something i.e a contract or future transfer. You could try upping their reputation to 10,000 current, national and world.

Not in the foreseeable, FM uses a different method for loading stadium and club names. It isn't in the database that FMRTE uses.

Darn.. Using FMRTE seems to have messed something up in my game. The stadium my club is building and due to move in to has lost it's name.

Darn.. Using FMRTE seems to have messed something up in my game. The stadium my club is building and due to move in to has lost it's name.

Seems to be a common theme with using FMRTE, there is a way round it though. http://www.footballmanagerwiki.co.uk/index.php?title=EDT,_DDT_and_LNC_Files#LNC_Files

LNC Files can be applied to current games. You will have to wait to move to your new stadium to edit the name though.

Archived