Van Der Wiel - Ajax - -8 to 160

Grimaudo - Free Transfer - 160 to 135

Doumbia - Young Boys - 150 to 160

Botia - Barcelona - 155 to 160

Jonathan dos Santos - -8 to 160

Suarez - Dinamo Kiev - -9 to 160

Partsvaniya - Dinamo Kiev - -8 to 160

Tabanou - Toulouse - None to 160

Think that's all the changes down to 160.

How can a couple of months since release warrant such changes? How can they make such minor changes to relative unknowns, yet leave some players so far from their actual standard year after year, like the majority of Liverpool FC.

Liverpool are doing crap in my game and irl... spot on?:rolleyes:

to be fair... liverpools first team are spot on in game

and irl liverpools reserves arent up to the standard of some of the other lads learning their trade around the premiership..

from what ive seen... i could easily count on one hand the amount of decent enough youth players lfc have got right now and they are all foreign brought in talent

10.2.0 Database changes

Acapandie - Auxerre - -9 to 148

Alaba - FC Bayern - 165 to -9

Ben Khalifa - Grasshopper Club Zurich - to -9

Benzerga - Lille - -9 to 140

Canales - R. Racing Club - -8 to -9

Cabrera - Atletico Madrid - -9 to 145

Camacho - Atletico Madrid - -9 to -8

Coentrao - Benfica - -8 to -9

Erick Flores - Flamengo - -9 to 155

Esposito - Genoa - -9 to 0

Think that's all the changes down to 160.

Celtic, why not edit your OP and post all these changes together? Makes for ease of searching for users.

Celtic, why not edit your OP and post all these changes together? Makes for ease of searching for users.

Aye I'm quite aware the OP needs sorting out. Been a little busy over the past week with work and getting organised for Christmas so please accept my sincere apologies for not making this my top priority.

On a more serious note, it'll all be sorted, along with a 10.2.0 shortlist, at some point before the new year. :thup:

And Merry Christmas to everyone.

How do I view this shortlist in FM?

Save it in My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\shortlists then load up your game and go to shortlist, click on the shortlists drop down and then import and it should be there.

You might need to create the shortlist folder if it's not already there. :thup:

to be fair... liverpools first team are spot on in game

and irl liverpools reserves arent up to the standard of some of the other lads learning their trade around the premiership..

from what ive seen... i could easily count on one hand the amount of decent enough youth players lfc have got right now and they are all foreign brought in talent

Wisdom, Buchtmann, Pepper, Clair, Dalla Valle, Pacheco, Ayala, Bruna, Kelly, Ngoo, Suso, Brito Silva. A large amount of foreign players but that's what happens when the club lets mugs run the academy for a decade too long.

But still, that doesn't excuse some of the attributes of some players on the game, very basic ones, too. Gerrard is still only 15 on creativity, despite being one of the most creative players in the league and one of the best short passers in the league. Torres still only 17 17 pace accel and 17 finishing, let's be serious, he's quicker off the mark than that and much better at finishing than that. Glen Johnson is only 15 15 pace accel, I mean, seriously, are they blind?! Lucas is quicker than him off the mark on it for crying out loud. The Liverpool researcher has done a lazy job for years, sometimes it's not that players aren't rated good enough, some are overrated like Kuyt, but they get some very basic attributes wrong and it's all too consistent for one of the biggest teams in the world. Pepe Reina 15 on determination, LOL!

The Liverpool researcher has done a lazy job for years, sometimes it's not that players aren't rated good enough, some are overrated like Kuyt, but they get some very basic attributes wrong and it's all too consistent for one of the biggest teams in the world. Pepe Reina 15 on determination, LOL!

A look at the Liverpool data thread, and particularly the overwhelming amountof interference from other researchers, I'd say he's bullied into a lot of Liverpool ratings by researchers of other teams.

That said, overall he does a good job, it's just not always consistent with the approach applied elsewhere.

Okay so, -10 refers to the possibility of them reaching somewhere between 170-200 always

-9 refers to -150-180

What I don't understand is how can someone be a -10 and then not appear in the 170-200 PA list and vice a versa?

For example Balotelli is a -10, but nowhere to be found on the >170 list

going the other way Aguero is a 189 PA, but not a -10 or -9?

I tried searching the forums and am totally lost :(

Okay so, -10 refers to the possibility of them reaching somewhere between 170-200 always

-9 refers to -150-180

What I don't understand is how can someone be a -10 and then not appear in the 170-200 PA list and vice a versa?

For example Balotelli is a -10, but nowhere to be found on the >170 list

going the other way Aguero is a 189 PA, but not a -10 or -9?

I tried searching the forums and am totally lost :(

The minus numbers (-10, -9, -8 etc) are only used for players WITHOUT a fixed potential. Using your example of Balotelli, he is a -10 because the researcher can't be confident of predicting his exact potential ability, but instead predicts that the potential will be upwards of 170.

Likewise with Aguero, the researcher uses an exact potential of 189 instead of a minus number because he feels that he can predict Aguero's exact potential ability.

I've probably not explained that well, but basically a player has either a minus number or an exact number as their potential, not both.

I've updated arsenal_2111 and Jammy's PA list for 10.1.2 to include all the changes for the new 10.2 patch.

It is an excel file that sorts all players by position.

If there is anything wrong with it, please let me know and I will fix it and re-upload it.

Download it here: DOWNLOAD LINK

thx mate!

any chance of a shortlist file?

Hey.. am a newbie here.. does anyone know why I can't load up the shortlist files where i downloaded and put in the shortlists folder in the FM folder.. the path is correct.. but the version of shortlist is the one in the 10.1 version, as i am using the 10.2, is that the main problem i cant load up the 10.1 shortlist?

and for the database question.. normally i go for large.. but there's lotsa players in the shortlist.. and some from region which i didnt load the player database.. so normally how do i manage to see all the players in the shortlist provided? and what recommendation of the database size to load?

and can anyone explain to me ... there's option to add region.. add nationality.. what does that means? pls enlighten

There isn't one just now. I'll have a look tomorrow or Sunday and if there isn't too many I'll do one. :thup:

Will probably miss out everyone 30+ though.

Hey Celtic_fc,

Did you get around to doing a shortlist of all the players with 170-200 PA that are over 21?

Thanks

Shiraz

Hey.. am a newbie here.. does anyone know why I can't load up the shortlist files where i downloaded and put in the shortlists folder in the FM folder.. the path is correct.. but the version of shortlist is the one in the 10.1 version, as i am using the 10.2, is that the main problem i cant load up the 10.1 shortlist?

The 10.1 shortlists worked for me on 10.2 so don't think that would be the problem. Does the 10.2 shortlists in the OP work for you?

and for the database question.. normally i go for large.. but there's lotsa players in the shortlist.. and some from region which i didnt load the player database.. so normally how do i manage to see all the players in the shortlist provided? and what recommendation of the database size to load?

You should be able to see pretty much all the players on a large database, there might be the odd one or two missing were you need to have a certain league loaded but there won't be many.

and can anyone explain to me ... there's option to add region.. add nationality.. what does that means? pls enlighten

Think that's to load all players from a certain country/region. I've never bothered with it before so maybe someone else can explain it better. I usually just pick a large database and around 20-30 leagues and leave it like that.

Hey Celtic_fc,

Did you get around to doing a shortlist of all the players with 170-200 PA that are over 21?

Thanks

Shiraz

Completely forgot about this. Will definitely do one when the final patch comes out, not much point in doing it for 10.2 with less than a month until 10.3.

Thanks celtic.. everytime i try to load up the shortlist, a window pop out.. with the only option which is "new playlist".. i dun have problems with the tactic and training schedules, but only with the shortlist.. i wonder if i make any mistake..

1. I downloaded the shortlist file..

2. I create a new folder.. "shortlists" in the correct path. # correct name for folder rite?#

3. I cut the shortlist into the folder...

4. I load the game.. and go to load shortlist... only option which is " new playlist" exist..

I duno what happen.. anyone encounter this b4?

and celtic.. can u tell me what leagues u normally loaded with? can u list out all the leagues u here... so its more easier for me to do with the database thingy.. thx celtic..

Thanks celtic.. everytime i try to load up the shortlist, a window pop out.. with the only option which is "new playlist".. i dun have problems with the tactic and training schedules, but only with the shortlist.. i wonder if i make any mistake..

1. I downloaded the shortlist file..

2. I create a new folder.. "shortlists" in the correct path. # correct name for folder rite?#

3. I cut the shortlist into the folder...

4. I load the game.. and go to load shortlist... only option which is " new playlist" exist..

I duno what happen.. anyone encounter this b4?

and celtic.. can u tell me what leagues u normally loaded with? can u list out all the leagues u here... so its more easier for me to do with the database thingy.. thx celtic..

You will need to select the import option in FM first. :thup:

So can balotelli get to a ca of 195 like messi and ronaldo ?

He can, but it depends.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
just got the new patch,

Sergio Canales, Aaron Ramsey and Romelu Lukaku are the new -10's

That is awesome news buddy :D Big fan of all 3, all have great futures.

Archived