Official FM2010: Rate My Regen

Cardiovascular

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

30cne5f.jpg

Literally just popped into my youth team with 2.5 stars and reckoned to get up to 3.5...

After injuries to two of my strikers he was on the bench for the first game and scored, then proceeded to score two in the league cup game he started...

Got him being tutored by my current target man but any other tips to help him become better?

30cne5f.jpg

Literally just popped into my youth team with 2.5 stars and reckoned to get up to 3.5...

After injuries to two of my strikers he was on the bench for the first game and scored, then proceeded to score two in the league cup game he started...

Got him being tutored by my current target man but any other tips to help him become better?

He needs work on his strength and speed areas, you wont get him too much faster, but even a point or two will help here. From his low stamina, strength and fitness stats, I'm guessing he could be very injury prone.

A natural centre with 5 for jumping? Dear me :D

I would say don't trust Vagner to play for your first team, ever. But Fred could be alright. Not brilliant, but alright.

I know I've loaned him out to Perugia straight away, and theyre playing him at RB. Frankly the only reason I shelled out the £1m on him was his high potential, he was getting 3 or 3/12 stars off my three best scouts for 6 months. Even if he doesn't work out I can still make a profit.

Yeah his best position is as a CB so that's what I've been training him for. I imagine he'll score a few goals from set pieces every now and then.

It's just an odd combination, defender and striker. I don't think I've ever seen a regen like that before.

My two latest

marksmith.png

chriswatt2.png

My coaches are saying Watt would be a leading star in the prem and is close to potential but I'm hoping thats not the case, had high hopes for him. Smith is rated at 1.5 out of 3 and I think if I can get his strength up he'll become a special player with the lack of good right mids in the starting database.

andreaslabrouinitial.png

I'm playing in the Cypriot League (thanks to Hershie who added the league) as APOEL and this 16yo GK was already in my youth squad at the start.

All the rest are pretty poor but for some reason Labrou has come out as a superb player, especially for a club like ours!

Genie Scout or FMRTE can tell you PA.

But why has that guys polygon only got a dot and no lines on it?

Strange... I've made a new screenshot, where it actually has lines.

Anderson2.jpg

At the risk of probably being really stupid, but what is Genie Scout and FMRTE? :o

FMRTE is a tool used to edit the game. It has a search filter though which can tell you CA/PA etc.

Genie Scout is a tool that you can use to search for players in your game. You can use a filter to get the best players and youngsters ...

Just search either on google and you should get some sites where you can download, I can't give you links though due to rules

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The kid though has good potential, with the right guidance I'm sure he'll be great.

FMRTE is a tool used to edit the game. It has a search filter though which can tell you CA/PA etc.

Genie Scout is a tool that you can use to search for players in your game. You can use a filter to get the best players and youngsters ...

Just search either on google and you should get some sites where you can download, I can't give you links though due to rules

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The kid though has good potential, with the right guidance I'm sure he'll be great.

Great, thanks! I've already taken a look at the Genie Scout site, don't know if I'll be using it, but thanks for suggesting it! :)

Well, I'm trying to give him some games and some tutoring, hope he'll develop! Thanks for reacting!

Phillips.jpg

He looks quality i've got a 18 year old regen with similar attributes so i was wondering if you could tell me how you play him?

Poacher (attack).

Hasn't been that much of a goalscorer in previous seasons but this year he seems to have matured as you can see by his goalscoring record!

So, I was getting very frustrated because I couldn't get a good left back for backup. Then my scout recommended me some African youngsters, including this wonderkid beast, that I immediately bought.

Price: 80.000 Euros. What a bargain:D Too bad about his flair though.

mamadoukouassi.jpg

I found someone special at Ajax in my game:

24BartWisse.png

Apart from the dribbling and composure he's everything I want in a LB.

Quoting myself here, but I got the guy in, and he cost me around £35m. I think it was worth it though as he's already an established international, and real competition for my other LB.

Gonna try and sign this Chilean gem in the summer once I finish my first season with Juve. It's too bad that my scouting Chile didn't coincide with his creation, cause I'm sure he would have turned up for me before Zaragoza snapped him up. Now it's likely I'll have to pay a lot more for his services. He's been a revelation for Zaragoza since signing for them in January as you'll see, and is already a wonderkid at 18. Keep in mind when viewing the screenshot that I'm going to convert him into a right back, I'm pretty sure the attributes will explain exactly why it's a good idea. Looks like he'll be an amazing compliment to Criscito in my back 4 for years to come.

5eduardorebolledo.png

Very weak for a centre back would be my concern plus the fact he cant jump. Maybe this isn't as big a deal in Spain but I'm sure it could still be an issue. Brian Shanahan I think he's a good player but 35 mill was maybe a bit much for him. Escumalha that is the best LB i have ever seen. Remember to rate mine please :)

**GUYS HELP**

Is there an exact science to finding regens? Or is it a case of waiting for them to pop up in your rerves and getting lucky?

It would be great to know if theres a way of searching (other than putting in certain attributes)...

I only seem to spot regens from other teams ONCE they have made a big money move.

Cheers

**GUYS HELP**

Is there an exact science to finding regens? Or is it a case of waiting for them to pop up in your rerves and getting lucky?

It would be great to know if theres a way of searching (other than putting in certain attributes)...

I only seem to spot regens from other teams ONCE they have made a big money move.

Cheers

Set your scouts to look for under 18 players in different countries etc etc, it's pretty easy really.. :p

Addave I generally have the same problem. Get a large scouting and coaching network with people from as many different places as possible and send your scouts to many regions. In my opinion its luck, I have never found a cheap regen all of mine have cost at least 15 million to bring in from other clubs apart from the one player I have raised myself.

Archived