Official FM2010: Rate My Regen

Cardiovascular

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheers lads, i went for the top one. He as a target man and Mattia Destro along side him will be class :)

BTW, while you guys are here, if you just resigned from ROI, and South Korea, France, Holland, Argentina and Turkey offered you, which would you take? :D

Looks like a solid center back. Do you play him there or in midfield? He looks like he could score often on setpieces.

Play him at CB as it's his natural position.

I just felt he good make a pretty decent CDM if needed. He's got the finishing and composure to even be a backup striker...

He's one of the penalty takers though.

Cheers lads, i went for the top one. He as a target man and Mattia Destro along side him will be class :)

BTW, while you guys are here, if you just resigned from ROI, and South Korea, France, Holland, Argentina and Turkey offered you, which would you take? :D

Well its up to you, but I assuming that you are managing a club as well as a country then I would go for Argentina (or France/Holland as alternatives) because managing a country with potential but needs time is hard work with a club. Hope that helps.

Argentina all day long!

19SaidElHouti.png

touted to be leading Ligue 1 centre-back. Do you think he will become good enough as next Lyon star? Price range from 1,4M, although haven't started bidding yet.

My main concern is: will his jumping, positioning and concentration raise as quickly as needed to be real star?

touted to be leading Ligue 1 centre-back. Do you think he will become good enough as next Lyon star? Price range from 1,4M, although haven't started bidding yet.

My main concern is: will his jumping, positioning and concentration raise as quickly as needed to be real star?

His jumping won't ever be high, the other attributes can rise quite a bit but jumping doesn't increase a huge amount.

Just got this kid in my youth team at the start of the 2010 season with Reading:

th_RichardMitchell.png

Ass. Man rates him as three stars currently (A good Championship player) with the potential to be a leading Prem player. Going to have to give him a few games in the Prem this season.

My little guy keeps on improving, only bad thing is hes moaning about theres too much competition for first team place. Which is a little annoying seeing as hes started more games than Rooney this season! Any ideas on what role to give him, i've given him Complete forward Attack and hes doing ok, getting more assists than anything and scored a few in Europe

hedler.jpg

hedler2.jpg

ahhh that could be tricky if you play with a CAM

if your CAM has very high flair id maybe suggest keeping him as treq and playing your regen as an advanced forward

if you can find the right combination he will be brilliant no doubt

mattypatel2.png

http://img519.imageshack.us/i/mattypatel2.png/

Physical stats are pretty poor but I'm trying to build them up through training if it means sacrificing some other stats. He's natural in DCM, CM, and LM but I'm gonna give him some time to develop before I decide where he best fits.

alanthomas2.png

http://img8.imageshack.us/i/alanthomas2.png/

His heading and technique are a bit dissapointing but otherwise he looks a promising talent.

Those are the two most promising from my academy right now. Thoughts?

This dude was posted in a swedish fm forum (not by me tho unfortunately). Altho its in swedish and u might not be able to determine which stats are what, i can just sum him up by saying: forward, 19 finishing, 19 pace and then 20 in every single stat basically needed for a striker.. He's the most insane regen i've seen in fm 2010 and maybe even throughout the whole series..

124kkuc.png

suarez.jpg

Snapped him up from Mallorca...cost me an arm and a leg but he's slotted straight in on the right and has so far ripped open Birmingham's back four and scored a stunner at the Bridge. I'm gonna try to get Jonas to tutor him (he's currently tutoring a right winger who came through my youth system, isn't as good as Suarez though) but we'll see how he turns out considering he's currently my first-choice right winger.

striker475: Not the clearest picture I've seen but while he looks physically great, his mental stats are atrocious. Better hope that tutoring works.

Yeah. He's 17 so he's got time...Creativity, Decisions, Flair and Bravery are all 9s, so hopefully he gets some of those up a few. I'm getting Lovenkrands to tutor him, and he's got stats in some areas where Suarez can improve...once again, here's hoping.

my scouts liked this lad a lot

hes young and has pretty good stats to work with, nothing majorly bad apart from strength

see him becoming a xabi alonso type player

the other good thing about him is his name is very easy to pronounce

Picture7-1.png

really excited about this guy

Picture8-1.png

shame his flair is low but apart from that looks as if he'll develop into a world class striker

he is also touted the next David Villa which cant be a bad thing

Picture9-2.png

Why do all the newgen GK have very low values? When I look at the U18 rosters of teams, almost all of the newgen GK's have values around 10K-20K. Also something is wrong with GK development too. I bought these 2 newgen GK's, they are both rated 1* currently and are 3* potentially, but ever since I brought them in (it's been more than a year) none of their attributes have gone up. It's like those attributes are frozen. Now I sent one of them on loan to see if he will develop a little bit. I know this is off topic but I just want to see your opinions about this. Do regen GK's develop without playing in the first team?

Mike Raven is probably the worst newgen in this thread so far :)

:p its probably the best ill get to work with :( Ive gave him his own training schedule and stuff so ill see if i can make him any better.. not a miracle worker though

Archived