dafuge

Mod Requests

1,548 posts in this topic

Can someone capitalise the FMCU in my voting thread? Cheers!

Done :thup:

I'll also stick it and untick the shortlists thread.

It is probably worth editing the OP to include all the shortlists from the other thread now.

May I ask a Moderator to change my Thread title to "Holt and Pepper, Managerial team that totally condiment each other" please? :)

Current thread title is "From Newboy to Journeyman - Dreams of a Legend" found here: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/223969-From-Newboy-to-Journeyman-Dreams-of-the-Legends

Many thanks!

In fact, Scrap that one, as Pepper decided he wasn't going to be on my plate after all! Will probably have a change when I actually think of something witty and keep it as that. Nothing til then though thank you! :)

Daf close my wales and cardiff saves mate. Had nice crash dumps to ruin it. cheers ears

delete my World is not enough thread as im going to start with more leagues loaded cheers.

Can someone please change the title of my thread to "From Yido to Lido - A Journeyman's Travel"

Hey, could my thread 'papa was a rolling stone' be deleted please? Getting a corrupted file one month into a game isn't good :S Thanks! :)

Could I please have This thread closed i've decided to have a go at your challenge dafuge instead.

can you please delete my Italian Legacy forum post please. I am looking to free up some Photobucket server space

Thanks

Dafuge, Purefun or Neji or any other mod for that matter could you please close Sitting on the banks of the Trent and my road to nowhere. As I won't be playing the saves any more.

Can a mod change my title from "Hips don't lie and neither does the table" to "Far East Movement"?

No longer in Colombia, so the current title doesn't apply. :D

can my thread be deleted please a bit of blue magic-rise to fame crash dump ended that save so upset about it aswell.

thanks