AI Experiment - The Bandits are back for FM09

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Groan :D

On a not-really-related-at-all-but-grasping-at-conversational-straw note, can players get shingles on FM09?

I dunno but it doesn't happen all that much in real life, does it?

Would be a bit of a poxy feature.

Apparently the Doc asked why he thought he had Swine Flu and Kip said it was because of the Rashers on his back, when he asked them how long he'd had them he said about a weeeeeeeek.

(Grab's his coat and makes a run for it)

wazz

Apparently the Doc asked why he thought he had Swine Flu and Kip said it was because of the Rashers on his back, when he asked them how long he'd had them he said about a weeeeeeeek.

(Grab's his coat and makes a run for it)

wazz

Mods? This can't be allowed to stay within such an historical thread :p

HI KIP!!

HAVE YOU WORKED OUT HOW TO INCLUDE REAL PLAYERS FOR gERMANY YET??

Can everyone please drop this subject. The majority of us here are long standing fans of this thread and it would be criminal if it were to be locked because of a few muppets who keep breaking the rules. Am i the only one who is starting to get annoyed by this?

Can everyone please drop this subject. The majority of us here are long standing fans of this thread and it would be criminal if it were to be locked because of a few muppets who keep breaking the rules. Am i the only one who is starting to get annoyed by this?

Don't mention the war!!! :D

We've already had that joke a few weeks ago, I think we're getting cabin fever in this thread.

My bad :o

Cabin fever has ravaged all aboard

This once proud vessel has become a floating psycho ward

We were sailing, sailing headed who knows where

And now though we're all here

We're not all there

Cabin fever!

Lets just hope Kip doesn't catch it :D

Right folks, I'm back to (almost) full health now, at least I've been cleared to be around people as I'm no longer infectious. I still look like a 'join the dots' puzzle, but feeling good so the next season report should be coming in the not too distant future.

And it's another good 'un ;)

Thanks for your patience :)

Right folks, I'm back to (almost) full health now, at least I've been cleared to be around people as I'm no longer infectious. I still look like a 'join the dots' puzzle, but feeling good so the next season report should be coming in the not too distant future.

And it's another good 'un ;)

Thanks for your patience :)

Ily <3

Good News :)

It has been a while.

I would have posted the same last night but as its still one league difference and quite a few to go I didn't want to set myself up for a fall. Thankfully 5ergio is bolder. Won't be long before we see how things have been going. But as either we stay ahead or have a season of rivalry (Here's a subject for discussion, which is more important?) I don't mind. Yes we could swap divisions but thats so unlikely I'll make up for my earlier cowardice by saying that I'll pen a poem in homage to the Sheriffs if it does.

Guest roberto922

There once was a team called the Sheriffs

Who got to the top on their merit

Their points total was high

So up they would fly

And the bandits were a flash in the pan

:p

I wouldn't use such a word, it really is quite absurd

Yes, but whilst the above rhymes perhaps ain't too hard,

and will certainly make their authors no Bard,

you have me in a huff,

'cos when written off the cuff,