[RELEASED] Klasa Skin v1.1 + Bonus

Anthe

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

coldpost22

Go to:

C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\skins\klasa\settings

and open the settings.xml file in there in notepad. Then hold Control and press 'F' to bring up the 'Find' menu in notepad. Type in average which will take you to these lines:

<colour name="average rating" red="255" green="255" blue="255"/>-----<!-- man of match and average rating -->

<colour name="tacle" red="255" green="255" blue="255"/>---------------<!-- tacling -->

<colour name="sec rating" red="255" green="255" blue="255"/>----------<!-- secondary stats -->

You will need to change them so that they are 255/255/255 on each of them and they will now show up white.

Is there a way to change the color of the scroll bar on menus? I had a lot of people on international duty and couldn't see the scroll bar.

I also can't figure out what to do to get the tackles/passing %/fouls things to seem greyed out. I know where I have to look to change them, but I can't figure out how to change them.

thanks for any help.

Great looking skin. I have a few problems with it though. Firstly the missing graphics and/or options. Shortlist shortcut is gone, I have to go through the dropdown menu to get to it. Bookmark menu is gone completely, seems like it's been replaced with the 'extras' bit. I'd prefer having the wallpaper options in preferences because bookmarks is a feature I like to use. Also, the overall workload slider in training menu doesn't have the separating tabs (the | marks between medium|high etc) making it difficult to fine tune schedules.

Another thing is 2d classic pitch size in split view, although I guess this is more of an issue with the game. The timebar is gone so the visible pitch is bigger. What happens in 1280*1024 resolution is that in some matches the 'dots' are normal size while in others where the pitch is narrower/shorter they are double sized. Not a serious problem but I was wondering if anyone knows a way to alter the visible pitch size so I could reduce it a bit and make it consistent at least?

coldpost22

Go to:

C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\skins\klasa\settings

and open the settings.xml file in there in notepad. Then hold Control and press 'F' to bring up the 'Find' menu in notepad. Type in average which will take you to these lines:

<colour name="average rating" red="255" green="255" blue="255"/>-----<!-- man of match and average rating -->

<colour name="tacle" red="255" green="255" blue="255"/>---------------<!-- tacling -->

<colour name="sec rating" red="255" green="255" blue="255"/>----------<!-- secondary stats -->

You will need to change them so that they are 255/255/255 on each of them and they will now show up white.

Thanks for this leeds. Big help!!

Congrats again to Anthe on a brilliant Skin.

Lets wait for 1.1 now. :)

down loaded it this morning, every thing about it is great!!

one change to see would be the short hand position icons down left hand side of players, would be nice if they changed to a darker colour when selected..

Go to: My Documents -> Sports Interactive and make a folder called skins.

Put the downloaded files in there.

Then go to: Football Manager 2000 -> preferences -> Graphics and sound -> untick 'use skin cache' and tick 'reload skin on confirm' -> select the skin from the drop down -> click confirm -> Enjoy.

yo i have tried to put this skin on, 1st time ive ever tried t put a skin on FM and i followed the instructions of the sticky explaining how, but it hasnt worked. is it cos all the files in this are .xml, and the sticky says they have to be .fmf?

obviously its me doing suming wrong as everyone seems to installed this skin fine, anyone know a common mistake or sumin im doing wrong?

i notice soem people have player form and morale on there seection screen.' date=' i havn't got this can any one tell me how to include these thanks?[/quote']

It's down to the way the skin is designed, it's not been optimised for all of FM's resolutions (1024x768 and up) so you lose some info if you play at the default resolution (1024x768).

It's down to the way the skin is designed, it's not been optimised for all of FM's resolutions (1024x768 and up) so you lose some info if you play at the default resolution (1024x768).

yeh thats what i was thinking to be fair, im thinking it's down to my monitor because its on the small side, do i need to change my desk top screen res or the one inside fm?

I increased my desktop res but when loading FM it only allows me to select the 1024x768, i think my monitor is on the small side..

Your desktop resolution is what you need to change, the more you increase it the more options should be available for you in terms of screen size.

If you play fullscreen then you should be able to use up to your desktop resolution in game, if you're playing windowed then you need to have extra space. A 1024x768 window for example is 1040x804 with it's borders then the windows taskbar is 30px high so you'd need a screen resolution of at least 1040x834 to play FM.

No offence Anthe but you released a skin that wasn't fully tested and you're taking a long time to release a fix for it. I think this skin is fantastic and the only thing that I'm really bothered about is the colour of the goalscorers in the SITV. There are other things that are a slight annoyance such as the SITV taking up the whole screen but I can live with that. The only major problem is the goalscorer colour - please could you tell us quickly how to fix that before the release of v1.1 then this skin would be perfect for me?

i love the skin more and more, i did change the colours of the players stats so they were little easier to read. to a bright cyan blue, if it's ok with Anthe id post a screen shot for you to look at?

I have fixed goalscorer colour on SITV : http://www.fmgraph.com/anthemon/progress-panel.rar

extract into skin/klasa/panels..

I promise v1.1 is comming soon. I have a job and it is not easy to devote time for skinmaking.

Thanks.

Is this actually working for anyone?

I put it into the folder and nothing has changed. The date modified is March 12th, which shouldn't be the most recent date modified if you just changed it.

I put it into the folder and nothing has changed. The date modified is March 12th, which shouldn't be the most recent date modified if you just changed it.

I'm still not seeing the goalscorers, but I can't say nothing's changed. The headlines and month/day/year lines are bigger/bolder...

I'm still not seeing the goalscorers, but I can't say nothing's changed. The headlines and month/day/year lines are bigger/bolder...

What he said. I thought it was only in mine, because I have a different SITV stuck there. The goal scorers are still not visible for me. :confused:

Absolutely stunning skin...... i've never seen anything like it....... the shortcut buttons on the left hand menu is just jaw dropping.

I firmly believe this is a ground breaking revolutionary skin, and I hope you find the time to improve/fix on it further, for it has the chance to be tapped up by SI and made into an official skin for 2010 ;)

you need to change a couple of colour settings in the setting's folder then it will be fine..

Its good to see something different, design wise. But for me it just lacks any usability.

The tree on left seems far too big and blocky and cramping the main content area into a little section. Plus, im not too fond of the "Vista gloss" look, but thats personal preference.

Archived