[RELEASED] Klasa Skin v1.1 + Bonus

Anthe

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME!!!!

also can you add in your own wallpapers?

Yea, would like to know this too.

I love the fact you can select 15 different wallpapers from the menu Extra > Wallpapers

I added some extra wallpapers to the graphics folder along with the rest of them, named them 15.jpg, 16.jpg, ... I reloaded the skin on confirm, but the wallpapers are not in the list. What do we have to do to make 'em appear on the list.

I haven't tried this yet, but perhaps it's possible to rename one of these wallpapers to default.jpg to make them appear when you reload the skin on confirm, just like this works with other skins. But it would still be nice if we could just select one from the list (a great feature which i haven't seen before on any skin and one that SI should think about implementing for FM2010).

Looks very nice :thup: Top work Anthe.

Anthe or the other skinning gurus,

1) What should I do to get back the "stars" back in assistant manager's report in this skin ? The skin has a design like "tablets" which I don't prefer tbh.

2) What should I do to make the processing screen being smaller ? It occupies the entire screen, and I'd rather have it as before, occupying the middle of the screen alone.

It's not that these features aren't good, it's just my personal choice :thup:

how long is it supposed to take to load, cos mine has been saying loading image data for the new skin for like 30 mins? has it crashed or summat?

as i didnt get a response, i assumed it had crashed, and so just turned my computer off, whilst it was still saying 'loading image data' which it was doing for about an hour!!

Now i cant get the game to work? it loads up but when you get to the start screen - the start new game, load last game etc screen, its just blank??

any suggestions? im not that great with computer.

Help please!!

how long is it supposed to take to load, cos mine has been saying loading image data for the new skin for like 30 mins? has it crashed or summat?
Have you extract both klasa folders to your skin folder?

yeah, should i have not done that?

Looks very nice :thup: Top work Anthe.

Anthe or the other skinning gurus,

1) What should I do to get back the "stars" back in assistant manager's report in this skin ? The skin has a design like "tablets" which I don't prefer tbh.

2) What should I do to make the processing screen being smaller ? It occupies the entire screen, and I'd rather have it as before, occupying the middle of the screen alone.

It's not that these features aren't good, it's just my personal choice :thup:

Nick the stars and the sitv from elsewhere and replace them.

Delete and redownload skin, probably extract problem...

1) Delete "stars" folder into graphics/icons

2) You should recreate graphics lol (into graphics/boxes/dialog/test)

I added some extra wallpapers to the graphics folder along with the rest of them, named them 15.jpg, 16.jpg, ... I reloaded the skin on confirm, but the wallpapers are not in the list. What do we have to do to make 'em appear on the list.

For add your own wallpapers, just replace with existant, you can't add a wallpaper without coding (code into preferences.xml and menubar.xml)

On the "Processing" Screen - you can't actually read who has scored in games:

Yeah I have noticed this "bug", hmm I don't know where it's code (probably not into progress panel.xml surely into settings.xml)

One question. In settings.xml, Positions on the Team Screen should show up as green. However, no matter what I do, it only shows up as white. Any ideas?

Yes because color declaration is not into settings but "person list table.xml"

find :

<record>
		<flags id="id" value="Ppos" />
		<flags id="width" value="100" />

<record id="column_properties">
			<flags id="alignment" value="left,centre_y" />
			<flags id="style" value="semi_bold" />
		</record>
		<record id="column_heading">
			<string id="text" value="Position" />
		</record>
	</record>

add after <flags id="style" value="semi_bold" /> :

<flags id="colour" value="average rating" />

Of course change "average rating" by colour of you want (must be existing in settings.xml). And you can made that for all of columns..

Thanks lads again for comments.. :D

Once your game has started, there should be an option called extras in your menu bar, alongside manager, world, bookmarks etc.

Click that and point to Backgrounds and you will get a list from which you can select the one you like :thup:

Delete and redownload skin, probably extract problem...

1) Delete "stars" folder into graphics/icons

2) You should recreate graphics lol (into graphics/boxes/dialog/test)

For add your own wallpapers, just replace with existant, you can't add a wallpaper without coding (code into preferences.xml and menubar.xml)

Yeah I have noticed this "bug", hmm I don't know where it's code (probably not into progress panel.xml surely into settings.xml)

Yes because color declaration is not into settings but "person list table.xml"

find :

<record>
		<flags id="id" value="Ppos" />
		<flags id="width" value="100" />

<record id="column_properties">
		</record>
		<record id="column_heading">
			<string id="text" value="Position" />
		</record>
	</record>

add after <flags id="style" value="semi_bold" /> :

<flags id="colour" value="average rating" />

Of course change "average rating" by colour of you want (must be existing in settings.xml). And you can made that for all of columns..

Thanks lads again for comments.. :D

Holy crap. I can edit just about any column with that advice.

Simply saying thank you doesn't seem enough, but it's all I have.

Thank you.

Love the skin but hows the easy way to change attribute colours back to normal too dark for me as they are

You have to edit the settings.xml file.

<!-- profile attribute colours -->

<colour name="low attribute" red="255" green="50" blue="0"/>

<colour name="normal attribute" red="195" green="195" blue="0"/>

<colour name="good attribute" red="0" green="160" blue="255"/>

<colour name="excellent attribute" red="0" green="200" blue="0"/>

Those are my colours. You can edit them to your heart's content.

You have to edit the settings.xml file.

Those are my colours. You can edit them to your heart's content.

yeah sorted it cheers:thup:

I've reset my attribute colours, brought in my team squad.xml, the opposition tactic person list.xml from this thread, the edited person search list.xml that shows sell value, and I'm a happy camper. Well, almost.

You suffer from the same thing MySkin does...White-on-white text-typing. You also didn't touch the widgets, except to change the colors(maybe (?)).....Not that I'm recommending my transparent ones - I wouldn't recommend them to anyone, tbf. The text is just too hard to read. But you don't have the graphics/pitch/boxes/match_day_info_neutral box, so you're using the default. If you could make one that's consistant with the rest of your skin, it would help a lot.....

Many places, mostly in dialog boxes that are asking for typed text. File names, tactic names, and the like. Also notably in the "Other Comments" section of press confrences (though tbf, I haven't had a press confrence with Klasa yet --- my game is in the preseason).

Also, the "pull-down" checkbox window in TV mode that lets you select the active widgets is white-on-white.

And I did some 9.3-compatible see-through widgets, but imo they are of a much lesser quality.

torbliz1, i changed the attributes colours as you said and now when i try to load the game it says there is a problem with the setting, now it wont even start the game please help

When you changed it, you missed something. Your syntax is probably wrong somewhere, missing (or extra) a <, >, /, or " Or maybe a colour value is out of range 0 <= x <= 255

stuartM copy and paste your xml code..

SSGTroyer post screenshot please i don't understand your posts because my english.. Thanks

I'm sorry, Anthe. I just shut down, as it's bedtime. I'll do so tomorrow.

And believe me, your English is better than most Americans'......

SSGTroyer - I changed a setting a while ago for Dark Horizon, and it got rid of the white-on-white. (I've sort of merged Dark Horizon and Klasa). For the life of me, I can't remember if it was a colour change or a panel change. Either way, the in-match widgets are still white-on-white as you say, so maybe it was a damn panel.

I tried your new widgets but as you say, they weren't as good as the first. I have no idea why SI would change that area.

hi torbliz have you changed the attribute colours if so can you please upload a screenshot so i can have a look at what it looks like because i quite like how the attributes look in this skin but if they still look good how you have changed them then i may change them in my game.

thanks

Where? That didn't really explain which one, could you please post the whole section. Thanks a million.

<colour name="special attribute" red="255" green="153" blue="0" />

<colour name="attribute label" red="200" green="200" blue="200" />

<colour name="special attribute label" red="255" green="153" blue="0" />

<colour name="profile extra text" red="0" green="160" blue="255" />

For Example:

attribute label is the label of Corners, Crossing, Dribbling, etc. (mine shows as white)

special attribute label is the label of Goalkeeper Rating, Condition, Last 5 Games, Morale (mine shows as orange)

special attribute is 1, 100%, 6.78(1 gl), Superb (also orange)

profile extra text is On Loan At Arezzo, or Joining Juventus on 1.7.2011, etc. (mine shows as blue)

Mine's in settings.xml, just below the attribute colours.

<colour name="attribute label" red="200" green="200" blue="200" />

Hmmh - I cannot open my settings xml file - it says 'The system cannot locate the object specified. Error processing resource 'http://www.sigames.com/dtds/propertylist.dtd'.' The same message comes up on some of the other xml files as well. Others open up OK.

Anyone know what this means and how I can correct it as i would like to change my attribute colours.

Cheers

Archived