[Skin Release] Larger Numbered Tactic Sliders (Updated V 1.1)

radestock

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Definately a great addition and along with the Tactical Wizard idea, hope this makes FM10. Although I'm comfortable with the sliders with or without this feature, it's certainly a help when describing slider settings to others in tactical posts on the forums.

This is great! Love it!

Only one thing annoys me:

til.jpg

There is plenty of space to the right of the drop-down menus there, so increasing the with of those surely must be possible? :)

Using the flex09 theme.

i also have same problem anyone know how too sort it cheers

Radestock,

I have to say this is brilliant, so simplistic yet brilliant makes making a tactic so much easier without having to count each click of your mouse.

My hat goes off to you my friend considering the amount of rubbish thats gets said & posted on these forums this post is like a breath of fresh air!!!

Cheers!!! :thup::thup::thup:

This is great. It makes you wonder why it was never put into the game to begin with. All we need now is a skin where by all player instructions can be set on the same pannel and the tactics will almost be user friendly!

Edit: does anybody know why the left sided version wont show up on the drop down menu in the graphics section of the prefs? Do big deal but I cant get my head round using the right side version.

Radestock, i would love to have your permission to implement this into the skin i am working on. i have been working on tactic mod's for my skin such as displaying other attributes when selecting set piece takers. and it seems to go hand in hand with the genius creation of yours. it has been implemented into my skin. but at the moment no final release version of my skin has been uploaded and wont be without your approval

please let me know if its ok i use this.

also i read a few requests on help in fixing the Focus passing and worked on the teaminstructions.xml and fixed it so you can see it all.

feel free to use this radestock mate.

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=08b4e647109b179c7069484bded33bcd0982f7839d667098

Screenie's:

radestockpanelfix.jpg

I can't get this to work: I've put it in Documents>sports interactive>football manager 2009> skins

I've unticked use skin cache and ticked reload skin on confirm, but nothing changes.

What have I done wrong?

I can't get this to work: I've put it in Documents>sports interactive>football manager 2009> skins

I've unticked use skin cache and ticked reload skin on confirm, but nothing changes.

What have I done wrong?

I have the same problem still :(

You have to extract the files to Documents>sports interactive>football manager 2009>skins>your chosen skin>panels, then reload skin on confirm!

So this doesn't work if you're using the default skin?

Ah Sorry, i thought you are using a different skin. I never tried it with the default skin, so i have no experience.

Did you also tried that after confirming:

If you simply want to play with the default skin but with this added mod then install one of the fmf versions (normal or right depending on what you want - you don't need both versions for the right version to work either). Simply add the fmf file to your skins folder. Now open FM and go to the preferences screen before unticking 'use skin cache', ticking 'reload skin on confirm' then clicking confirm. Now choose RS-X: Numbered Tactic Sliders from the drop down list of skins.
???

• 3 weeks later...

having similar problems to other people who use one of the default skins

the first link in radestocks post link to filefronts homepage, not the actual file download

all the other links given in later posts are for the 'zip' file for people who use non-standard skins

now you should be able to use this with the default Fm2009 skin. if you put it in Documents folder thats the (sports interactive/football manager 2009/panels)

if your adding it to a skin you want to put it in the skin's panel folder.

then open fm09, go to preferences. untick skin cache, tick always reload skin on confirm. and press apply.

after you have done this, to increase the loading of fm09, you can go back to options. and re-tick use skin cache!.

Hope radestock comes back soon... i really want to carry on finishing my skin!

• 4 weeks later...
I wanted the words and numbers in white i.e. (Attacking (20) ) but have realised its an error with the skin...still anyone know how to solve it?

Is there a way to do this?

• 3 months later...

Archived