[FM24][SKIN] WTCS Gold v1.3.1 Released 08/04/2024

TCSSkin

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks a lot for this skin. It's beautiful and with lots of options for custom gameplay. Love it and appreciate the work you put into it. 

A question: 

I've been trying to play with the attribute bars mod. Figured out where the change the colours of the bars in the settings xml. One thing I could find is how to change the attribute ranges for the bar colours. They don't seem to be impacted by the in-game configuration under "preferences", and I could not find an xml where those were defined. Is this hard coded somewhere? Or is there a way to change that? 

14 hours ago, Alejandro_FM said:

Thanks a lot for this skin. It's beautiful and with lots of options for custom gameplay. Love it and appreciate the work you put into it. 

A question: 

I've been trying to play with the attribute bars mod. Figured out where the change the colours of the bars in the settings xml. One thing I could find is how to change the attribute ranges for the bar colours. They don't seem to be impacted by the in-game configuration under "preferences", and I could not find an xml where those were defined. Is this hard coded somewhere? Or is there a way to change that? 

they're in each individual graphic. i can't remember off the top of my head, but i believe if you go into graphics/tcs/attributes/bars, each graphic has an accompanying .xml file. In each one change the red_replacement value to something else

7 hours ago, SerCska10 said:

Great skin, thank you, but I want to return the green background to the tactics field, how can I do this?

remove

<!-- TACTICS PITCH -->
    <colour name="pitch_box_background"                     value="bg"/>

in settings/WTCS6v1dot2 settings.xml

15 hours ago, TCSSkin said:

they're in each individual graphic. i can't remember off the top of my head, but i believe if you go into graphics/tcs/attributes/bars, each graphic has an accompanying .xml file. In each one change the red_replacement value to something else

Thank you!

Hi everyone,

First of all, love your work since years and sorry if this has already been reported before.

In the player profile, with the "Back of Kit (Full)" selected, I have a misalignement with goalkeepers between the kit and the form of kit.

image.png.88e219301d27f4365a14dc3341d9886e.png image.png.e145ba8a4aa83657f8e34ac5243d70e5.png

Have a great day!

15 minutes ago, AtlasFR said:

Hi everyone,

First of all, love your work since years and sorry if this has already been reported before.

In the player profile, with the "Back of Kit (Full)" selected, I have a misalignement with goalkeepers between the kit and the form of kit.

image.png.88e219301d27f4365a14dc3341d9886e.png image.png.e145ba8a4aa83657f8e34ac5243d70e5.png

Have a great day!

Bug with the game unfortunately

Looks rly good. Smooth and crisp! I think my new fav. Thanks.

Saw the reaction on the tactics screen, would like to have that back to green aswell. Tried it, but cant open that file. Guess need some sort of program/app for it to open it? Or does someone maybe can share his file with that adjustment of the tactic screen. Would appreciate it. @oi_oi_ginger_roy Did u made it work by the way? 

2 hours ago, f.zaarour said:

Looks rly good. Smooth and crisp! I think my new fav. Thanks.

Saw the reaction on the tactics screen, would like to have that back to green aswell. Tried it, but cant open that file. Guess need some sort of program/app for it to open it? Or does someone maybe can share his file with that adjustment of the tactic screen. Would appreciate it. @oi_oi_ginger_roy Did u made it work by the way? 

I did. Although I’ve since switched back to the dark 

I can send an updated file for you tomorrow if you wanted and if TCS is ok in me doing so

16 hours ago, AtlasFR said:

Hi everyone,

Have a great day!

15 hours ago, TCSSkin said:

Bug with the game unfortunately

I made a small workaround in FM22 when I used the players 2D kits for goalkeepers too within the pictures/kits/2D/outfield & goalkeeper and it worked well. 

Playing with this skin once is addictive, it's really great. I'm only bothered by one thing, I want to see the player's attributes instead of pros and cons on the scouting report cards. Is there a way to do this right now? Or can you add this in future updates?

scoutingupdate.png

23 hours ago, oi_oi_ginger_roy said:

I can send an updated file for you tomorrow if you wanted and if TCS is ok in me doing so

I can understand that ye. Been playing with it now a few hours and overall its rly great. Also the dark at tactics is becoming less annoying. This skin is really a masterclass! Rly impressive, it becomes nicer the more u play on this skin hehe. 

I could try that though ye, if its possible. We'll wait his reply. Thanks in advance. 

13 hours ago, keysi said:

I made a small workaround in FM22 when I used the players 2D kits for goalkeepers too within the pictures/kits/2D/outfield & goalkeeper and it worked well. 

Will take a look mate, thank you

On 12/11/2023 at 21:24, oi_oi_ginger_roy said:

Of course

---------

Workshop Link added to the original post

5 hours ago, SerCska10 said:

How can I add information about salary and contract duration where I highlighted it in red?

Снимок.PNG

locate the code where you want the data,

locate the Id of the data you want from person properties.xml

and add it in the same way as already there

This is probably a very stupid question so apologies in advance but how do you get the left-hand menu bar to change to just icons?

I see some people posting screenshots with the icon menu but the main skin seems to include the text as well?

Thanks!

8 minutes ago, King Costly said:

This is probably a very stupid question so apologies in advance but how do you get the left-hand menu bar to change to just icons?

I see some people posting screenshots with the icon menu but the main skin seems to include the text as well?

Thanks!

Preferences/Interface - Sidebar icons only.

image.png.a752eb0b18bd1d14ec912b656fa5b3e7.png

9 hours ago, SerCska10 said:

can you please tell me how to do this?

go to player overview panel, look for the data already shown "agreed playing time" and see how it's added

use that code to make the data you can't to be shown under it

the ID for the data you want to be shown "salory and contract duration", can be found in the person properties file

i can't make a step by step guide for you sorry.

Is there a way to force the game to remember my choice of panels? It's specifically one panel.

All panels but the one highlighted in red stay as I set them when opening a new player's screen. For some reason it always changes back to Reports.

I've changed other panels but they stay as what I chose.

I'm playing zoomed, just in case I have less panels than normal.

image.thumb.png.831f7006cfaf0303894b5e01d774ce71.png

5 hours ago, anagain said:

Is there a way to force the game to remember my choice of panels? It's specifically one panel.

All panels but the one highlighted in red stay as I set them when opening a new player's screen. For some reason it always changes back to Reports.

I've changed other panels but they stay as what I chose.

I'm playing zoomed, just in case I have less panels than normal.

image.thumb.png.831f7006cfaf0303894b5e01d774ce71.png

have you unticked "automatically override custom panels" in the preferecnes ?

58 minutes ago, snowofman said:

have you unticked "automatically override custom panels" in the preferecnes ?

I have now! :D

Is that a recent addition to the game? I had absolutely no idea that optionw as there.

Thanks.

Preempted myself. Didn't seem to make a difference on that panel. No matter what I do it's not sticking on career stats.

Edited by anagain

1 minute ago, snowofman said:

it's not a new addition, but it seems to be causing more ppl to have panels resetting this year then previous.

Dunno if you saw my post edit. I've been fiddling and can't get the career stats panel to stick, even with ticking or unticking that option.

Just saved and reloaded with that custom panels option unticked. Straight back to the default panel.

Like I said, I've changed other panels, four more in fact, and they seem to stick. Just that one panel, that I marked on the image.

The report panel is growing on me though. It's a handy panel.

I didn't actually download the skin from here. Was from Sortitoutsi, but was 1.2

2 minutes ago, anagain said:

Dunno if you saw my post edit. I've been fiddling and can't get the career stats panel to stick, even with ticking or unticking that option.

Just saved and reloaded with that custom panels option unticked. Straight back to the default panel.

Like I said, I've changed other panels, four more in fact, and they seem to stick. Just that one panel, that I marked on the image.

The report panel is growing on me though. It's a handy panel.

I didn't actually download the skin from here. Was from Sortitoutsi, but was 1.2

no i didnt see the edit :)
it should not matter from where you get the Skin, as long as it has the newest version number

i can't say why it's not sticking, but as said i've experienced more ppl this year having issues making panels stick

and it's does not seem to be a skin issue (rare cases it is because of a same id somewhere) but then you would have atleast 2 panels resetting

you can try the following.

when you have started the game and loaded the skin, 

untick automatically override custom panels and used caching to decrease loading time

then clear the cache and reload the skin

then go in and set your panels as you want them

then continue 1 day - then save the game

close down FM - restart FM

and check if the panels is sticking now

it's a wall of text, but it's a solutions ppl have reported back to me which has worked for them.

2 minutes ago, shkupjan said:

How do I turn this news panel back to its default look because the tablet is small and I cannot find a way to make it larger so I would remove all of it instead?  Or maybe there is a way I can make it larger? Thank you

image.thumb.jpeg.97c7e0aaf961f2ad59c14348c4cea6c8.jpeg

i believe it's the news feed panel.xml

if you rename it or remove it, it will default back

33 dakika önce, snowofman said:

i believe it's the news feed panel.xml

if you rename it or remove it, it will default back

no news feed panel unfortunately. I only found the tablet thing in the graphics folder but when I remove it the content stays the same does not get to its default size. Will have to look deeper

19 minutes ago, shkupjan said:

no news feed panel unfortunately. I only found the tablet thing in the graphics folder but when I remove it the content stays the same does not get to its default size. Will have to look deeper

then try

header item or item title

21 dakika önce, xSEARLEYx said:

what did you delete/change?

in the graphics folder there is a sub folder called tablet. In there I deleted the tablet image and tried to widen the content a little bit which I did but it is not like the default unfortunately. If a delete the whole folder then the content just dissapears. :))

On 18/11/2023 at 21:26, shkupjan said:

in the graphics folder there is a sub folder called tablet. In there I deleted the tablet image and tried to widen the content a little bit which I did but it is not like the default unfortunately. If a delete the whole folder then the content just dissapears. :))

Is it not this file you just need to remove?

WTCS Gold v1.2/panels/competition/competition news panel.xml

1 saat önce, snowofman said:

Not sure why i saw this as the social feed and not the news.. my apologize for not paying attension and answering in a complete opposit direction 

No worries because I moded a different part of the skin with the panel you mentioned so a win-win situation:D

On 22/11/2023 at 00:00, shkupjan said:

Cannot find the panel that controls this area here. Anyone that can help?

image.thumb.jpeg.bd3fd5bf42d8e59d3cb64cb97bf86dbf.jpeg

I love your scoreboard! Please, can u send your match score area panel.xml file(or your skin) to me?

Edited by pancone