The totally *not* official Advanced Access Speculation of FM24 - This time it’s speculative

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, kevhamster said:

Be an asset to the community and not be a whiny b-word and perhaps one day you'll be invited into the Alpha programme too. 

Don't forget the game actually releases 6th Nov and SI aren't obliged to have a public beta. In fact, entitled nonsense like this may make them look at it and decide it's not worth the hassle. 

It’s bumblesnout isn’t it. It’s almost usually bumblesnout

2 minutes ago, XaW said:

The last few hours in here from the moderator perspective...

Nothing To See GIFs | Tenor

Yeah.... 

It's supposed to be a bit of silly fun and a select entitled fee choose to ruin the fun! 

Edited by kevhamster

9 minutes ago, kevhamster said:

Be an asset to the community and not be a whiny b-word and perhaps one day you'll be invited into the Alpha programme too. 

Don't forget the game actually releases 6th Nov and SI aren't obliged to have a public beta. In fact, entitled nonsense like this may make them look at it and decide it's not worth the hassle. 

They said there will be Beta , we know there is Beta, we paid for it bit earlier before my paycheck come. And we got zeeo informarion while some random guys(friend of driend of friend of SI tester) already play 

Just now, gunner86 said:

Where are your pants? I’ve a good mind to report this to the mods!

Pants in English-English or American-English...? I think one would be fine, but I'm not sure I should search for a gif for the other....

2 minutes ago, XaW said:

Pants in English-English or American-English...? I think one would be fine, but I'm not sure I should search for a gif for the other....

Well his name is commonly SpongeBob SquarePants, so dealers choice I guess. Although, his English-English (love to correct title for that btw) name is SpongeRobert RectangleTrousers

Just now, gunner86 said:

Question for the group: what age is too old to get your replica shirts printed?

1 minute ago, gunner86 said:

Question for the group: what age is too old to get your replica shirts printed?

I haven't got one since Raul when I was 7ish