Cheapest place to buy FM24

2 minutes ago, johnBFC 76 said:

I bought it off the link you provided, but forgot to add the discount code..ooops

If you used the link, I'd still get the credit.  I actually get no credit if people use just the code and not the link.

I wish I could offer the discount still, but nothing I can do if you've already put the order through,  I do very much appreciate everyone who has used my link!

1 minute ago, kevhamster said:

If you used the link, I'd still get the credit.  I actually get no credit if people use just the code and not the link.

I wish I could offer the discount still, but nothing I can do if you've already put the order through,  I do very much appreciate everyone who has used my link!

completely fine, I appreciate the link, I'm not keen on grey sites. 👍

2game (on the official Sega partner list) currently have it, with early access/beta for £35.98 (plus a cheeky little 3% payment fee if you pay by Paypal).

And if you haven't used them before you can get an additional 5% off your first purchase with code PMX5 (only today apparently - 19th October).  I can confirm this works, just paid £34.18 and am now enjoying early access.

(I'm assuming the code can work for anyone - it popped up as I went to close the page and before I created an account).

You will have to create an account with them (the game key gets sent to the account).  The game key ONLY mentions Steam, no idea if it's valid on other platforms.

0cb72b1ef448649e4c27336cf69f0de3.png

Edited by herne79

On 19/09/2023 at 13:36, Iggy Hassan said:

It says it does. But it's not on the official list of retailers which is confusing. We could do with that clearing up before we commit to buy. I got stung last year buying from shopto. They were undercutting everyone so were penalised by SI so they didn't have early access. I had to cancel my order and went with Fanatical instead. Shopto have returned to the official list this year, but no mention of CDkeys so I'm a bit wary to order...

Its fine, I got it from there and am playing 24.

Just ensure you get the one that says early access as there is a cheaper one that isn't.

8 minutes ago, herne79 said:

2game (on the official Sega partner list) currently have it, with early access/beta for £35.98 (plus a cheeky little 3% payment fee if you pay by Paypal).

And if you haven't used them before you can get an additional 5% off your first purchase with code PMX5 (only today apparently - 19th October).  I can confirm this works, just paid £34.18 and am now enjoying early access.

(I'm assuming the code can work for anyone - it popped up as I went to close the page and before I created an account).

You will have to create an account with them (the game key gets sent to the account).  The game key ONLY mentions Steam, no idea if it's valid on other platforms.

I got mine from them for the same price as well 👍

38 minutes ago, davehanson said:

So, I bought from CD Keys - early access included in the version I bought. Game key taken by steam, yet no option to install.

First time I have bought FM from CD Keys - will be the last too!

There are two versions, one that clearly specifies it isn't early access etc. The real one is 32-33 quid the one that isnt is 29ish.

I made that mistake and they refunded the money.

Also you need to restart Steam to install too.

Apologies if this has already been answered, however I have £60 sitting in my Amazon account waiting to be spent on something, so why not FM24?

I’m not sure however whether I’ll get beta access if I were to buy the digital version via Amazon? 

Any ideas anyone? 

IMG_7021.png

6 minutes ago, danmcconnell1 said:

Apologies if this has already been answered, however I have £60 sitting in my Amazon account waiting to be spent on something, so why not FM24?

I’m not sure however whether I’ll get beta access if I were to buy the digital version via Amazon? 

Any ideas anyone? 

IMG_7021.png

From the Amazon UK Store (last bullet point), plus Amazon is on the approved suppliers list.  I didn't buy from there so can't confirm.

4b0142a3b442c2afd73880108a3fb5a2.png

2 hours ago, danmcconnell1 said:

Any ideas anyone? 

IMG_7021.png

Have just bought this off Amazon and not received the beta code. Do you have the beta code yet,

38 minutes ago, StevehFC said:

Have just bought this off Amazon and not received the beta code. Do you have the beta code yet,

Not had it yet no. Spoke to Amazon live chat who said it can take up to 4 hrs for the code to come through following the order. I ordered approx 6:30 and no code yet. Will more than likely chase in the morning if it hasn't come through though.

6 minutes ago, danmcconnell1 said:

Not had it yet no. Spoke to Amazon live chat who said it can take up to 4 hrs for the code to come through following the order. I ordered approx 6:30 and no code yet. Will more than likely chase in the morning if it hasn't come through though.

I’ll see if I get the code before midnight. I’ll chase in the morning like you if nothing. 

3 hours ago, herne79 said:

Thanks for posting. I can confirm the promo code works too. Installing now. 

11 hours ago, StevehFC said:

I’ll see if I get the code before midnight. I’ll chase in the morning like you if nothing. 

Had a very lengthy live chat with Amazon this morning. No help whatsoever, after almost an hour all I got was 'please wait 24 hours, you will receive code via email'

I was then asked if there was anything else I needed help with, then cut off.

Highly frustrating so will call when I get a chance

8 minutes ago, danmcconnell1 said:

Had a very lengthy live chat with Amazon this morning. No help whatsoever, after almost an hour all I got was 'please wait 24 hours, you will receive code via email'

I've cancelled via Amazon, will purchase via Steam like I usually do

1 hour ago, danmcconnell1 said:

Any luck this morning?

Nope. 

50 minutes ago, danmcconnell1 said:

Just had a chat with Amazon and they said 48 hours I should receive the code. When Amazon are offering early access and they don’t give you the code needed it’s poor. 

Might just do the same as you and cancel it. 

7 hours ago, danmcconnell1 said:

I've cancelled via Amazon, will purchase via Steam like I usually do

I've shared it a few times, but if you want the beta access you can buy it via Fanatical and it's cheaper than Steam.

https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/football-manager-2024?ref=expcarrot

Use code CARROT to bring the price down to £35.05

Again, need to mention that if you do use the link above I get a small commission from you buying the game.

22 minutes ago, Nero182 said:

So still cheaper on CDKeys :larry:.

Some people have had issues with getting early access with CD Keys.  Some may want to go with a Sega authorised retailer.  And the guy said he was just going to buy direct from Steam.

22 minutes ago, kevhamster said:

Some people have had issues with getting early access with CD Keys.  Some may want to go with a Sega authorised retailer.  And the guy said he was just going to buy direct from Steam.

I avoid CDKeys for that reason - I only trust SEGA authorised retailers when buying FM

• 2 weeks later...

Is CD keys a dodgy site? 

I may just buy from Steam as maybe its safer. Only £10 difference so wont change my life :) Although I think I used CDKeys last year with no issues

27 minutes ago, Womaz said:

Is CD keys a dodgy site? 

I may just buy from Steam as maybe its safer. Only £10 difference so wont change my life :) Although I think I used CDKeys last year with no issues

I buy all my games from CD Keys - never had an issue... they've been going years, so if they were dodgy then they wouldn't have lasted as long as they have

Just a little reminder for all, wherever you're buying from whether it be Steam, Epic, Fanatical or CD Keys, the pre-order discount will disappear once the game releases at 4pm GMT  (around 5 and a half hours from the time of these post) so make sure you buy before then!

On 08/11/2023 at 21:49, Englishhammer said:

Re: ckeys 

I don’t understand which option I choose. Steam yes, but ultimately does it matter if I choose EU or WW? 

PC Steam EU

PC Steam WW

Multiplatform 

Well depends on where u are living. U live in europe, then EU key is fine (If u chose ur country it also shows if it can be activated there or not). If not, then u need the WW (global) one if im not mistaken.

And for everyone, on ENEBA u can find cheap FM24 keys. Via the official FM website to redeem or directly steam keys for around 33 euro.

And i dont know if i can share them here, but u also have discounts on them, which could bring it down to 31 euro. (use discount codes FM24EARLY or FMPORTUGALFM24).

*Note: Always check for sellers with enhanced verification completed.

Edited by f.zaarour