[FM23][SKIN] The Annual Show Your Skin thread

TCSSkin

Em 18/02/2023 em 03:21, AsMenthol disse:

Yes of course. I use this panel on the Mustermann23 skin (fonts, colors, etc) at a resolution of 1920x1080 85% so that the appearance matches the screenshot. :)

team squad panel.zip 7.81 kB · 30 downloads

Hi. Great job. Just one thing that is missing: the translation_id in AVERAGE WAGE.
Can anyone help?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutos atrás, snowofman disse:

Thanks.
Done that

<!--AVERAGE WAGE-->		
		<container class="contrast_box" red_replacement="bg lighter">
			<attachment_group class="vertical_arrange" vertical_alignment="top,extend" vertical_offset="0" vertical_gap="0" horizontal_alignment="horizontal" horizontal_inset="0" />

<widget class="label" colour="title" alignment="centre_x,bottom" auto_size="vertical" font="label">
				<translation id="text" translation_id="284318" value="Average Wage[COMMENT: heading; team_information_panel; average wage]" />
			</widget>

<widget class="team_container_fact_text" id="Tawa" property="avwg" alignment="centre" auto_size="vertical">
				<record id="object_property" get_property="avwg"/>
			</widget>

But still in english:

spacer.png

Edit: Sorted.
Add the bit "type="use"" right next to the id

Edited by PequenoGenio

9 hours ago, PequenoGenio said:

In order to add more colour i made some changes:
spacer.png

I made something similar with the primary/secondary colours. I only removed the left/right logos and I'm using the info about the manager in the same box as the rest. 

7f695d43a4262260a42a4fa622da6bf6.gif

On 19/02/2023 at 15:03, _Ben_ said:

Was a panel that I’d intended to rework at some time and looking at this has given me some motivation to do so. Looks really good!

Here is my version, taking a lot from how you two had extended my version...

27b877105adf8e7048474c3f94aefb1f.png

8e9a990154627fe6ab6354d5a19af667.png

Overall, it adds the extra details I wanted to this area. I've managed to get a few things to pull through about the manager but not enough (annoyingly) to warrant a full tab...

fd5081944b23b589ccb5e593f3b08bbe.png

Lovely work :thup: Would love to have a couple of player stats here too :) 

6 hours ago, keysi said:

I made something similar with the primary/secondary colours. I only removed the left/right logos and I'm using the info about the manager in the same box as the rest. 

i like this is it possible to share?

7 hours ago, Mark8213 said:

i like this is it possible to share?

team squad.xmlteam squad information facts.xml

You need these two files. I recommend backing up your current files in case you want to use them again.

1 hour ago, PequenoGenio said:

How do you remove the text?

What text? The "Squad summary" headline?

The 'team squad.xml' made by @AsMenthol includes the widget label (lines 79-81), so remove this part and adjust the height of this panel container in line 31.

Huge credit must go to @GIMNMustermann23 Skin for his amazing work on several panels that I used and modified.

Rework on the Player Training panel & Individual Panel after a few weeks of starting to learn skinning. Still not sure whether I like the layout or not. :idiot:

• Player Training
  • image.thumb.png.72e37cdcc7487cb23c65c2531317758b.png

• Team Training Person Table Info Panel
  • image.thumb.png.0870abe2c331cb8348d1382a53c522c6.png

32 minutes ago, AsMenthol said:

Huge credit must go to @GIMNMustermann23 Skin for his amazing work on several panels that I used and modified.

Rework on the Player Training panel & Individual Panel after a few weeks of starting to learn skinning. Still not sure whether I like the layout or not. :idiot:

• Player Training

Looks great! I'd argue the attributes should be centred as that's the first thing you look at, but I get why you've gone for symmetry

11 minutes ago, bluestillidie00 said:

Looks great! I'd argue the attributes should be centred as that's the first thing you look at, but I get why you've gone for symmetry

Yes totally agree. Initially when I first tried and made it, I actually made it like this. But after seeing it, for some reason I felt dissatisfied because it looked like it looked too crowded and not good on a low resolution screen . So I tried rearranging the layout and the result is like this.

image.thumb.png.1066d288b7041dc90defca2fd5d740a1.png

1 hour ago, AsMenthol said:

Yes totally agree. Initially when I first tried and made it, I actually made it like this. But after seeing it, for some reason I felt dissatisfied because it looked like it looked too crowded and not good on a low resolution screen . So I tried rearranging the layout and the result is like this.

Yeah I get that, it looks great the you have it tbf, it's what skinning is all about!

Whenever I release an update on my skin, I have seemingly then gone wild with random thoughts going around in my head. I have this kind of thing for staff but enter the player archetype:

3f770df65400acc7447276387f8faefb.png

No idea whether this is something that is remotely useful in addition to what I already have but here is a really creative player who, from this, looks best in between the lines threading balls through for a striker. When I tell you that it's Angel Gomes, that'd corroborate quite nicely. Thoughts?

---

EDIT: I actually really think this idea has legs - for those players who are not currently at my club, I can use this panel instead of the normal attributes in order to see like a lite version of them. Got a really quite lofty idea for what goes into that missing panel but it looks like it could be nice if I can set it up to show different panels for human and AI managed players...

ed99c7a807e47cd795049e98ddb141b0.png

Edited by _Ben_

10 hours ago, AsMenthol said:

• Player Training

Think this is ace.  Obviously I'm going to be biased here, but I'm a big fan of the training options being arranged with relevant information.

54 minutes ago, _Ben_ said:

Whenever I release an update on my skin, I have seemingly then gone wild with random thoughts going around in my head. I have this kind of thing for staff but enter the player archetype:

3f770df65400acc7447276387f8faefb.png

No idea whether this is something that is remotely useful in addition to what I already have but here is a really creative player who, from this, looks best in between the lines threading balls through for a striker. When I tell you that it's Angel Gomes, that'd corroborate quite nicely. Thoughts?

I like it - I think it would be quite nice in the player popup panel.  Expanding on the idea of that panel being there to give you a high level overview of the player that encourages you to then click through into the profile.  Probably wouldn't be a popular decision, though.

16 hours ago, AsMenthol said:

Nice panel i like the colours but not keen on the attributes without numbers(my preference)

22 hours ago, AsMenthol said:

• Player Training

Looks epic!

On 20/02/2023 at 22:45, keysi said:

Quoting myself is a little bit weird but as I mentioned I wanted to add also some player stats to the team squad/facts. Great idea/work & thanks for the inspiration to both @_Ben_ & @AsMenthol.

I decided to keep the left and right three boxes with secondary/primary and the stats in the middle with primary/secondary so it's not only plain colours. 

image.thumb.png.cd0a5a2e55568a13ac8605e3c4f3c1c3.png

image.thumb.png.f4ed24bd8afe32f0c1689e61be9f1673.png

image.thumb.png.560a2810a0c9a539b81209ddf0d4ee66.png

Edited by keysi

2 horas atrás, bahmet disse:

How add manager photo?

image.png.54e79b7c62d67ed8aceb08cae6a06854.png

In team squad.xml.

There, around line 37 - or whatever line your  <!--CLUB/MANAGER--> portion begins - delete the code below:

Spoiler

<!--CLUB LOGO-->
                <widget class="picture" id="lgtF" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" image_alignment="left,centre_y" height="50" width="50">

<attachment class="test_setting_attachment" get_setting="show_badges" default_value="true" alignment="centre" set_property="hidden">
                        <boolean id="value" value="false" />
                    </attachment>

<!-- tells the picture to listen to the 'main picture' global property being set, and set its own file property from it -->
                    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="left" inset="5" />
                    <boolean id="scale_picture" value="true"/>
                    <boolean id="keep_aspect_ratio" value="true"/>
                    <flags id="image_alignment" value="centre"/>

<record id="object_property">
                        <integer id="get_property" value="mnpc" />
                        <integer id="set_property" value="file" />
                    </record>
                </widget>

And replace the space with the one below. Play with the inset value in case you feel the picture is too far from the name section.

Spoiler

<!--MANAGER PICTURE-->
                    <widget class="object_portrait_picture" id="ppic" height="50" width="50">
                    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="left" inset="9" />

<integer id="get_property" value="TMnR"/>
                        <integer id="set_property" value="objt"/>
                    </record>
                </widget>

Your CLUB/MANAGER container should have something like this, at least this is how I have it and it is working:

Spoiler

<!--CLUB/MANAGER-->
            <container class="plain_box" height="50">
                <attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange_vertical_centre" horizontal_gap="0" horizontal_layout="70,-1" vertical_offset="0" />
                <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

<!--MANAGER PICTURE-->
                    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="left" inset="9" />

<integer id="get_property" value="TMnR"/>
                        <integer id="set_property" value="objt"/>
                    </record>
                </widget>

<!--MANAGER-->
                <container>
                    <attachment_group class="vertical_arrange_autosize" vertical_alignment="top" vertical_gap="0" vertical_offset="0" horizontal_alignment="horizontal" horizontal_inset="5" />

<widget class="label" alignment="left,bottom" font="label" auto_size="vertical" size="10" colour="primary">
                        <translation id="text" translation_id="227981" type="use" value="Manager" />
                    </widget>

<widget class="person_button" alignment="left,centre_y" auto_size="vertical" colour="text" style="semi_bold, semi_italic" multiline="false">
                        <record id="object_property" get_property="TMnR"/>
                    </widget>

</container>

</container>

image.png.07ef35534695d645af6fac1024760af1.png

On 21/02/2023 at 13:51, AsMenthol said:

hi mate this panel looks great. well done. do you have a version with attributes numbers? if so once finished can you please share. Thanks.

2 hours ago, Tyburn said:

Nice to see everyone playing around with the team squad panel 😁

Always maintained it should have more club information on it.

I must apologise for overlooking this. I couldn't remember who had provided the initial code but, looking through an xml - I have written <!---CREDIT TO TYBURN---> but just forgot to mention you when this gained some traction again. Thanks for your amazing work on this area and allowing people to build on it.

Plenty of playing editing time of late. Got my split human/AI profile looking somewhere near what I want. Would love some feedback:

Human:

8f5cfed0e061d51bd88bb0aba7f0f1ac.png

AI:

5d7bbc966b478c02158bd5c11a88a117.png

AI Goalkeeper:

dbc5bac74a83f3bd3c10a8af67b38bea.png

---

The rationale here is to provide less information for a player that I don't own based on that realism factor of not truly knowing how fast, how good at concentration, how good their long shots etc are. It's still built around statistical analysis (hence Statman) and I think that these stats are widely available for all - hence they are the centrepiece of both. There are selectors all over this panel that are hidden that stipulate what shows depending on whether it's a human manager, unemployed or international but this will need some thorough testing.

Deeper into the skin - there are selectors for the human players to show the attributes in the traditional waytoo.

1 hour ago, _Ben_ said:

I must apologise for overlooking this. I couldn't remember who had provided the initial code but, looking through an xml - I have written <!---CREDIT TO TYBURN---> but just forgot to mention you when this gained some traction again. Thanks for your amazing work on this area and allowing people to build on it.

Ha. I honestly wasn't looking for gratitude but thanks anyway :) Genuinely happy this panel is getting some love by all. Everyone has taken it way further than I have. It's a joy to see.

Edited by Tyburn

2 hours ago, _Ben_ said:

Plenty of playing editing time of late. Got my split human/AI profile looking somewhere near what I want. Would love some feedback:

Human:

AI:

AI Goalkeeper:

---

The rationale here is to provide less information for a player that I don't own based on that realism factor of not truly knowing how fast, how good at concentration, how good their long shots etc are. It's still built around statistical analysis (hence Statman) and I think that these stats are widely available for all - hence they are the centrepiece of both. There are selectors all over this panel that are hidden that stipulate what shows depending on whether it's a human manager, unemployed or international but this will need some thorough testing.

Deeper into the skin - there are selectors for the human players to show the attributes in the traditional waytoo.

That is beautiful.:)

3 hours ago, _Ben_ said:

Human:

AI:

AI Goalkeeper:

---

It looks perfect, Ben, I really like the differences ;)

What do you see when you open the player profile via the nation? I mean, sometimes when you open, for example, Olivier Giroud's profile, from the AC Milan squad screen and from the France national team squad. Is there something different? I asked just because I'm interested if something will change, not because of your edits, but due to how the game works and licensing of some clubs and national teams as you can open the same player from the club screen with the picture but you can't see the same players' picture when you open his profile from the national team screen.

So, I'm just interested if something changes in terms of the widgets, selectors etc.

Thanks Keysi! Had a huge meltdown when I couldn't figure out why I could only see the AI profile for everyone but it's a hidden selector panel! I then had another meltdown as I started a FM save and saw Bierhoff, Ganz and Weah as AC Milan strikers but forgot it was the 98/99 DB. So, eventually, here is Giroud to model that exact answer...

58b8c2ec2e709ba8b32b4a42d660945b.png

That, right now, is a mix of AI 'top' and human 'bottom' so it'll just be a case of securing that across the skin for when a new user loads it. When I then access his panel through France, it shows as if he were my player and does not revert to the AI panels at all. When looking at a non-owned player, they also act that way in both club colours and international. Therefore, it seems like less of a rebuild and more a tweak of panels as I encountered at upon loading  a new game.

To build on this - AI players are fine. They can only have one choice of top and bottom panel but humans can have either AI or human and the game seems to default to the AI one (alphabetical maybe?) Once I change it, it remains consistent until the game is restarted. Does anyone know anything about this?!

Edited by _Ben_

After a conversation with @GIMN - I've set about amending the Last Match tab in the Data Hub as it's sparse and not entirely useful! What I've created is very rough around the edges and I do want more and different in there, but it's something that does feel more useful to me. Unfortunately, the match stats aren't available for anything more than the last one game (or in the way I've done it, at least) but it is what I closer to what I wanted...

cc0b1509fd962370502ec56b9f5bc78c.png

What will come as no surprise, given @_Ben_'s comment above, I have also been working on the Last Match Analysis screen for my personal skin.  Specifically wanting something I can easily use to create screenshots for career updates:

image.png.ea038e6071cef5dd396a171f089db9d8.png

At least my plan was to just focus on have a box I could screenshot.  Now I have lots of buttons, too.  I really do seem to love buttons.

58 minutes ago, GIMN said:

What will come as no surprise, given @_Ben_'s comment above, I have also been working on the Last Match Analysis screen for my personal skin.  Specifically wanting something I can easily use to create screenshots for career updates:

At least my plan was to just focus on have a box I could screenshot.  Now I have lots of buttons, too.  I really do seem to love buttons.

starting to think you have a fetish

Le 17/02/2023 à 07:44, AsMenthol a dit :

Based on Statman Skin in the style of Mustermann23 Dark Skin..  :)

team_squad_panel

image.thumb.png.c1387129921d9259c715aca107c23a95.png

Love than one Squad summary bar ! Really a lovely idea. Tell me guys, one of you succeed to add the player face in boxes like captain, vice-C, key player....

I tied different options but as far i can go is to show team logos :sad:

thanks by advance guys

Capture d’écran 2023-02-26 à 20.14.52.png

Nothing major game changing or unique here, just messing around with different layouts, using inspiration from other creators, as usual. Trying to make it look as good as possible, while also displaying some info that makes sense for the screen. Had no idea what to put in the left container, so I just placed a selector panel showing league table, it works I guess.

Probably gonna do all other screens in this style, Inbox already is in this style by default, Tactics screen is kinda similar, and I want to see how Player profile will work (main bit of player info on the left, with everything else on the right in large tab container, with selectors, other tab containers etc.).

home.thumb.png.520d658d75a988150ae0dadbec4e11d4.png

home2.thumb.png.eaceffc73eb9b705fc649424a05f0f78.png

2 hours ago, Grootinho said:

Love than one Squad summary bar ! Really a lovely idea. Tell me guys, one of you succeed to add the player face in boxes like captain, vice-C, key player....

thanks by advance guys

Love the concept but does this not take up alot of space? 

il y a une heure, JustHowie a dit :

Love the concept but does this not take up alot of space? 

yeah i doubt about this aspect, this is while i would test the idea but i don't succeded at the moment.

14 hours ago, Grootinho said:

thanks by advance guys

<!--VICE-CAPTAIN-->        
        <container class="contrast_box" red_replacement="bg lighter">
            <attachment_group class="vertical_arrange" vertical_alignment="top,extend" vertical_offset="0" vertical_gap="0" horizontal_alignment="horizontal" horizontal_inset="0" />

<widget class="label" colour="title" alignment="centre_x,bottom" auto_size="vertical" font="label">
                <translation id="text" translation_id="258291" type="use" value="Vice-Captain[COMMENT: heading; team_information_panel; club/nation vice-captain]" />
            </widget>

<!--VICE CAPTAIN PICTURE-->
                    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="left" inset="0" />

<integer id="get_property" value="TVca"/>

</record>
                </widget>

<widget class="person_button" alignment="centre" auto_size="vertical">
                <record id="object_property" get_property="TVca"/>
            </widget>

</container>

For instance...

Find the code for the info you are after. For Vice Captain it is TVca, for Captain it is TCap, for Key Player it is TKpL" etc

The layout of code for the "object_portrait_picture" widget I have posted above will show faces based on the ID you put here:  <integer id="get_property" value="TVca"/> (for example)

Em 26/02/2023 em 01:19, GIMN disse:

That kind of screen should be in the news. Some kind of match report news

Edited by PequenoGenio

Been messing around with the shot map as I hate the default. Personally feel the icons make it impossible to see the quality of chance as the fg colour takes over the screen. 

image.png.489603a2fe741fa58faeb889601c1afe.png

I have changed a few things; firstly I have messed around with the "xG shot map properties" changing the values so they no longer go up in set intervals now. For example the original settings set the first value as between 0 and 0.10, I thought this was too big a data set as visualisations produced tend to break up lower values into smaller sets. For example Statsbomb break xG into twelve data points and a 0.10 shot is the fifth.

I have also created my own icons based on Statsbomb again and taken the decision to make blocked shots semi-transparent as they do. After much experimenting I have kept the original purple, but changed the gradient starting point as the grey seen in the scatter graphs

I have also made the shot map on the widget bigger so you can see more shots. As I have said before I play on a funny resolution so not sure if this was the cause or if it's actually too small, but I didn't like the way it was layout.

After seeing some of the excellent adaptations of the "team squad" screen I decided to have a little play around.

Credit to @AsMenthol for the base "team squad information facts" panel that I've messed about with.

Thinking I might try and put it in a tabbed container at some point to see if i can manipulate the info based on the club.  Nations are an issue as a few bits of info don't pull through. Also clubs that I do not have in playable leagues. But seeing as it's just for personal use this will do for now.

Ideally I would like to be able to get the icons i've chosen for club atmosphere, squad personality, and recent form to change colour depending on the circumstance. If anyone has any ideas on that I'd be grateful to hear.

Not planning on sharing this verbatim, but happy to advise on any individual elements, if anyone is interested.

P.S. It's funny how "in game" transparency shadings look better than in a screenshot :)

20230228120053_1.jpg

20230228115957_1.jpg

Edited by Tyburn

3 horas atrás, Tyburn disse:

After seeing some of the excellent adaptations of the "team squad" screen I decided to have a little play around.

Credit to @AsMenthol for the base "team squad information facts" panel that I've messed about with.

Thinking I might try and put it in a tabbed container at some point to see if i can manipulate the info based on the club.  Nations are an issue as a few bits of info don't pull through. Also clubs that I do not have in playable leagues. But seeing as it's just for personal use this will do for now.

Ideally I would like to be able to get the icons i've chosen for club atmosphere, squad personality, and recent form to change colour depending on the circumstance. If anyone has any ideas on that I'd be grateful to hear.

Not planning on sharing this verbatim, but happy to advise on any individual elements, if anyone is interested.

P.S. It's funny how "in game" transparency shadings look better than in a screenshot :)

20230228120053_1.jpg

20230228115957_1.jpg

Very good the addition of palyers faces and icons. I would love to understand and learn how you managed to get to some points, if you don't mind sharing:

1- CLUB ATMOSPHERE + ICON (how have I never thought of this before? makes much sense.)

2- SQUAD PERSONALITY + ICON

3- I assume that to pull the faces you used the same code you posted a few posts above, so I'll try that there. But if it's something different, if you can...

4- The long rectangular shaded box behind the smaller squares, thats a nice touch.

Sorry for so many questions, your approach was really good indeed.

Edited by lugui

DAMNED

@Tyburnhow you suceed to fullfill face for stats case ? i tried many options using code from stat player panel from human home or from team overview small panel but no one works on team squad view for me :|

It's awesome !! And your integration looks so great. 

Could you share the code just for top goalscorer box for example to see what i done wrong ? or help me to understand where i'm wrong :D 

Here my last try

<container class="inner_subtle_box">
				<attachment_group class="vertical_arrange_autosize_horizontal_centre" />
				<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

<widget class="text" id="glsL" spec="text" size="medium" alignment="centre_x,top" auto_size="all" font="label" colour="grootViolet">
						<integer id="get_property" value="Tstg" />
						<boolean id="name" value="true"/>
					</record>
				</widget>

<widget class="object_portrait_picture" id="ppcu" scale_picture="true" height="40" auto_size="horizontal" keep_aspect_ratio="true" image_alignment="centre_x"/>

<widget class="player_stat_text" style="bold" id="glsc" alignment="centre_x,top" font="label" size="small" colour="normal attribute" auto_size="vertical">
						<integer id="get_property" value="Tstg" />
					</record>

</widget>
			</container>

Just to prevent this code works on club overview :D

but not in team view

image.thumb.png.4543b6cdc02391b949dde36bd3b8374b.png

5 hours ago, Tyburn said:

20230228120053_1.jpg

20230228115957_1.jpg

What's the name of the font? Like to use it on my own skin :)

18 minutes ago, ThanatosAFC said:

What's the name of the font? Like to use it on my own skin :)

Bah. I can’t remember. I renamed it to what I already had throughout all my font files (so as to not have to change everything over and over again when testing new fonts).

I’ll try and work it out.

38 minutes ago, Tyburn said:

Bah. I can’t remember. I renamed it to what I already had throughout all my font files (so as to not have to change everything over and over again when testing new fonts).

I’ll try and work it out.

Click on the actual font file, it'll tell you the name