The Officially Unofficial “When’s the FM23 BETA out?” speculation thread

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the worst part is that everytime this thread starts I just can't get motivated to play FM because I'm so anxious for the new version - and at the same time can't live without having a nice save game going on

image.png.0dfa3982cdcc3ca37a63de85116cf37d.png

edit: still learning on how to import moving gifs 

Edited by eusebio1

30 minutes ago, eusebio1 said:

the worst part is that everytime this thread starts I just can't get motivated to play FM because I'm so anxious for the new version - and at the same time can't live without having a nice save game going on

image.png.0dfa3982cdcc3ca37a63de85116cf37d.png

edit: still learning on how to import moving gifs 

I'm exactly the same. Not having an active save makes me feel depressed ☹️

8 minutes ago, BrightLad5 said:

We need to know the collation between "Twitch Stream First Look" day and Beta release day for the last 2/3 cycles... whose got these numbers?!

FM20 Beta was 10 days after the live stream

FM21 Beta was 5 days after the live stream

FM22 Beta was 7 days after the live stream

Averages out to a touch over 7 Days between Stream/Beta. If it IS a 20th October release, Expect a live stream around the 13th October

football manager GIF by QPR FC

Edited by KillYourIdols

1 hour ago, KillYourIdols said:

FM20 Beta was 10 days after the live stream

FM21 Beta was 5 days after the live stream

FM22 Beta was 7 days after the live stream

Averages out to a touch over 7 Days between Stream/Beta. If it IS a 20th October release, Expect a live stream around the 13th October

football manager GIF by QPR FC

Have they announced the live stream? 

4 minutes ago, aj6658 said:

Have they announced the live stream? 

Hey we can reverse engine this... so no they haven't announced the live stream yet, but if we can work out the average time between the "Headline Feature" reveal and the Live Stream... we can then work out EXACTLY which date the Beta will be out based off of KillYourIdols expert investigating skills above...

Easy

42 minutes ago, BrightLad5 said:

Hey we can reverse engine this... so no they haven't announced the live stream yet, but if we can work out the average time between the "Headline Feature" reveal and the Live Stream... we can then work out EXACTLY which date the Beta will be out based off of KillYourIdols expert investigating skills above...

Easy

Seems like FM20 was an Outlier, as, from what I can see there was over a month between reveal and Beta. Using 21 and 22 only as data:

FM21 was 10 days between Reveal and Beta

FM22 was 15 days between Reveal and Beta

Average is ~13 Days, and we know the reveal was 6 days ago, this mean the Stream should be Thursday, giving more weight to the fact the Live stream is 7 days before beta, as pointed out in my previous post, which, 7 days later is....

THE 20th OCTOBER AS THOUGHT

All this?

angry paul rudd GIF

Still

Edited by KillYourIdols
I can't number, as @gunner86 points out :(

5 minutes ago, KillYourIdols said:

Seems like FM20 was an Outlier, as, from what I can see there was over a month between reveal and Beta. Using 21 and 22 only as data:

FM21 was 10 days between Reveal and Beta

FM22 was 15 days between Reveal and Beta

Average is 7.5 Days, if we round up to 8, and we know the reveal was 6 days ago, this mean the Stream should be Saturday, More likely Monday as it is the weekend. Which now buggers all the other theories up. Its almost like I dont have a clue, Huh?

All this?

angry paul rudd GIF

Numbers are hard

image.gif.dfde53ecb4fd2b98071c7d5040756b62.gif

9 horas atrás, BrightLad5 disse:

We need to know the collation between "Twitch Stream First Look" day and Beta release day for the last 2/3 cycles... whose got these numbers?!

The question is if there will be a livestream, Miles had said that this year he wouldn't do the QOL thread right?

I also have a feeling that maybe there is no livestream. Well, only SI can confirm this, but if there is a livestream, maybe it would be on the 13th.

9 minutes ago, Alexb9582 said:

The question is if there will be a livestream, Miles had said that this year he wouldn't do the QOL thread right?

I also have a feeling that maybe there is no livestream. Well, only SI can confirm this, but if there is a livestream, maybe it would be on the 13th.

QoL will be a blog on FMFC rather than feature roulette on twitter

If we're not getting miles tweets does that mean were getting random blogs with other new features? or are they only selling the 5 already announced and leaving the rest as ''surprises'' - most of the time I end up liking the little quality of life changes miles tweets about over the main features SI announce. 

1 minute ago, Emozil said:

If we're not getting miles tweets does that mean were getting random blogs with other new features? or are they only selling the 5 already announced and leaving the rest as ''surprises'' - most of the time I end up liking the little quality of life changes miles tweets about over the main features SI announce. 

Apparently there is more blogs to come