The Officially Unofficial “When’s the FM23 BETA out?” speculation thread

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, KillYourIdols said:

Also, Lollujo didnt stream today as Planned and Zealand is Late....

They may have been told late when the embargo was listed, it may just be beta release - 2 days or so. The beta release may have been the moving part

1 minute ago, Alexb9582 said:

I'm afraid that this could postpone the beta, if there was video from the creators it's very likely that there will be a livestream...

Last year the livestream came first. So I wouldn’t get too worried

Just now, Alexb9582 said:

I'm afraid that this could postpone the beta, if there was video from the creators it's very likely that there will be a livestream...

No point having a 'first look livestream' if we've already seen it.  Beta's out tomorrow or Thursday.

26 minutes ago, KillYourIdols said:

Zealand Is live on Twitch Soon....Live Reveal?

Too Soon I think

A stream is incredibly unlikely prior to the beta release.  SI allow selected content creators to make a pre-approved number of videos before the beta drops with restrictions on what they can and can't show.  At least as far as I understand it.

2 minutes ago, Alexb9582 said:

Looking at the YouTube Comments, I feel SI will open up a whole world of S*it if they live streamed it. They may well do, but just having Youtubers release videos and then releasing the beta may well the best course of action. Like Ripping a plaster off.

Edited by KillYourIdols

3 minutes ago, Alexb9582 said:

Can something for which the launch date has not been revealed be postponed?  At least publicly?

Just that if I take a dump in the woods when nobody else is there, was it really me?

And what is the meaning of life?

And where did I put that bottle of medication?  I'm starting to hear flavours and smell colours.

1 minute ago, kevhamster said:

A stream is incredibly unlikely prior to the beta release.  SI allow selected content creators to make a pre-approved number of videos before the beta drops with restrictions on what they can and can't show.  At least as far as I understand it.

I'm seeing it as unlikely as well, unless SI just give Zealand, Lollujo Etc free reign to Stream for a set period (say 6-10pm tonight) and then release the Beta instead. There is enough streamers to allow them to do the Donkey work.