[FM21][MOD] Header Colours

Wells

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 horas atrás, keysi disse:

Extract the the 'menubar' folder to the skin folder/panels (that's the folder with sidebar icons)

menubar.zip 10 kB · 3 downloads

The titlebar search panel is the same as from Wells.

I also edited the size of the text in the Continue file as some of the longer texts in the continue button were out of scape. These five panels should be in the skin folder/panels/generic.

header.xml 7 kB · 4 downloads sidebar menu table.xml 7 kB · 5 downloads continue.xml 6 kB · 5 downloads titlebar.xml 9 kB · 4 downloads titlebar search panel.xml 2 kB · 3 downloads

These two panels are from skin folder/panels/widgets. Both are the same as from Wells.

search box titlebar.xml 1 kB · 2 downloads current game date widget.xml 1 kB · 3 downloads

_______

Not sure what skin you are using but if it would be just the base skin, you would have this:

skin folder/panels

-> generic
   -> continue
   -> header
   -> sidebar menu table
   -> titlebar search panel
   -> titlebar

->  menubar
   -> all icons files

-> widgets
   -> current game date widget
   -> search box titlebar

Love you! Thank you so much!

On 04/12/2020 at 19:35, Wells said:

I have seen a lot of people on asking how to get club colours back, while it is still possible to do, I decided to make this.

It's not that hard to get club colors in header, as you can see .

GIjEqbA.png

You will need header.xmltitlebar.xml and titlebar search panel.xml and this will work only with base skins made by @michaeltmurrayuk or skins that have not altered or modified the files I mentioned.

If you are not interested on how to modify these files and just want to download, please skip to the end of the post.

How to?

Alright, If you are indeed using base skin,  get header.xml, titlebar.xml from /fm/panels/generic in skins.fmf and titlebar search panel.xml from /generic in panels.fmf, put them into to your skin panels/generic folder.

1. Edit line 11 in header.xml and add this piece of code 

<container class="main_contrast_box_no_margin" red_replacement="primary">

j9BDacE.png

This works fine for all clubs other than light ones, like Leeds, Spurs e.t.c, because the text and the buttons are colored in white.

To solve that, You will need to edit titlebar search panel.xml for texts and titlebar.xml for the buttons . 

2. In titlebar.xml, Usually you will find comments like <!-- Next Button --> relating to the button, below them and just after the widget line, add this piece of code 

<record id="primary_icon_properties" red_replacement="secondary" />

To these lines e.g.

4rzFT3C.png

For the quick flicks, you only need to change it to red_replacement="secondary" e.g.

8AH6X7G.png

9yMX8F7.png

3. In titlebar search panel.xml, we do the same, just find the <!-- title area --> and <!-- description -->  just below each of them, you will find widget, then you will only need to change the search icon to red_replacement="secondary" and text/desc to colour="secondary" at the end of the widget properties.

e.g.

Gei4zNT.png

Last but not least if you actually want the header to have effects/gradients like the image I posted above, it requires different step..

In line 11 of header.xml we change the class and also add an appearance property, then point it to file, which is a png file.

So it will read  e.g. 

<container class="main_box" appearance="boxes/custom/interface/titlebar/paper" red_replacement="primary" >

That's all... download it below and extract it to your skin folder.

Download Header Colours

If you want your match titlebar not being coloured. Download this version instead.

Hey mate what xml editor are you using?

8 hours ago, keysi said:

Extract the the 'menubar' folder to the skin folder/panels (that's the folder with sidebar icons)

menubar.zip 10.6 kB · 15 downloads

I also edited the size of the text in the Continue file as some of the longer texts in the continue button were out of scape. These five panels should be in the skin folder/panels/generic.

header.xml 7.11 kB · 19 downloads sidebar menu table.xml 7.33 kB · 22 downloads continue.xml 6.84 kB · 18 downloads titlebar.xml 9.19 kB · 16 downloads titlebar search panel.xml 2.63 kB · 16 downloads

These two panels are from skin folder/panels/widgets. Both are the same as from Wells.

search box titlebar.xml 1.84 kB · 13 downloads current game date widget.xml 1.11 kB · 14 downloads

_______

Not sure what skin you are using but if it would be just the base skin, you would have this:

skin folder/panels

-> generic
   -> continue
   -> header
   -> sidebar menu table
   -> titlebar search panel
   -> titlebar

->  menubar
   -> all icons files

-> widgets
   -> search box titlebar

Thanks for these. Do you know if the generic/titlebar will affect instant result as I believe that it also uses titlebar? 

EDIT: Also, will these files only work if you use icon only sidebar, or can you use the full default sidebar?

Edited by Watson156

34 minutes ago, Watson156 said:

Thanks for these. Do you know if the generic/titlebar will affect instant result as I believe that it also uses titlebar? 

EDIT: Also, will these files only work if you use icon only sidebar, or can you use the full default sidebar?

I'm not sure about the Instant Result as I'm not using it.

I can confirm it works with both full sidebar or sidebar icons only.

obrazek.png.86f7b819b485970683eafd0e0e827d8c.png

2 minutes ago, keysi said:

I'm not sure about the Instant Result as I'm not using it.

I can confirm it works with both full sidebar or sidebar icons only.

obrazek.png.86f7b819b485970683eafd0e0e827d8c.png

Okay brilliant thanks a lot for these. I'll have a read through of each of the configs and see if i need to copy over anything. Thanks :thup:

12 hours ago, keysi said:

menubar.zip 10.6 kB · 20 downloads

header.xml 7.11 kB · 24 downloads sidebar menu table.xml 7.33 kB · 30 downloads continue.xml 6.84 kB · 22 downloads titlebar.xml 9.19 kB · 21 downloads titlebar search panel.xml 2.63 kB · 20 downloads

search box titlebar.xml 1.84 kB · 16 downloads current game date widget.xml 1.11 kB · 17 downloads

_______

skin folder/panels

-> generic
   -> continue
   -> header
   -> sidebar menu table
   -> titlebar search panel
   -> titlebar

->  menubar
   -> all icons files

-> widgets
   -> search box titlebar

Hi, is it possible to change the sidebar background color from primary to secondary?

If I remember correctly, in previous editions, titlebar was in primary color and sidebar had secondary color background. 

But I don't know which line of code in sidebar menu table.xml should I change.

Thank you in advance

1 minute ago, cdiak said:

can we change the position of the icons in the sidebar?

e.x. I want the trainning icon to be second ater the team icon....

what file I must edit?

Isn't possible to drag and drop the icons? I don't use icons in sidebar but I can re-order the sidebar items with my mouse, you just take one menu item and drag it to the place you want. Here for example I have moved training item near the top

Screenshot_24.jpg

3 minutes ago, Marko1989 said:

Isn't possible to drag and drop the icons? I don't use icons in sidebar but I can re-order the sidebar items with my mouse, you just take one menu item and drag it to the place you want. Here for example I have moved training item near the top

Screenshot_24.jpg

OK I see...

I also see that the icons use the table/standard/row/normal/row upon them wich is transparent in game. I changed that row to semi-transparent but I dont want it to show up in the sidebar icons..... can I force the icons use some other row?

21 minutes ago, cdiak said:

OK I see...

I also see that the icons use the table/standard/row/normal/row upon them wich is transparent in game. I changed that row to semi-transparent but I dont want it to show up in the sidebar icons..... can I force the icons use some other row?

Sorry, I don't know anything about skinning, I just know what I've told you, that you can re-arrange icons in the sidebar with mouse in-game :) 

I noticed that the icons in sidebar use the table/standard/row/normal/row upon them wich is transparent in game. I changed that row to semi-transparent but I dont want it to show up in the sidebar icons.....

Can I force the icons use some other row?

Untitled-1.png

Edited by cdiak

3 hours ago, Wells said:

Final Version

1. No rounded corners

hPGd8CM.png

HMOD Final.zip 67.27 kB · 13 downloads

Extract it into your skin folder.

2. Rounded corners

HEJZHOu.png

HMOD Final (rc).zip 67.43 kB · 4 downloads

Again, need to put them in your skin folder.

Optional customizations

These are not essentials, but only if you need to color the sidebar and matchday titlebar.

1. Sidebar normal and rounded

sidebar colored.zip 12.6 kB · 9 downloads sidebar colored (rc).zip 12.6 kB · 2 downloads

2. Matchday titlebar colored

n5IcEcs.png

matchday titlebar colored.zip 2.8 kB · 11 downloads

For all of these just put them to your skin folder.

Hi, is it possible to change the sidebar background color from primary to secondary?

If I remember correctly, in previous editions, titlebar was in primary color and sidebar had secondary color background. 

Thank you in advance

10 hours ago, Marko1989 said:

Thank you in advance

You can.

In sidebar menu table.xml, Line 9, look for  red_replacement="primary"  Change it to  red_replacement="secondary"

Then again look for colour="secondary" in the same file and change them all to colour="primary"

For the icons, you need to edit your panels/menubar icons xml... look through all and change to red_replacement="primary"

Edited by Wells

6 minutes ago, Wells said:

You can.

In sidebar menu table.xml, Line 9, look for  red_replacement="primary"  Change it to  red_replacement="secondary"

Then again look for colour="secondary" in the same file and change them all to colour="primary"

For the icons, you need to edit your panels/menubar icons xml... look through all and change to red_replacement="primary"

Great, thanks! :)

15 hours ago, Watson156 said:

@Wells Do you know if its possible to change the sidebar dividers colour? By default it is set to white i believe, but I would prefer it to be the clubs secondary colour as on certain clubs you cant even see the divider.

Unfortunately, It is not possible, they are hardcoded into the game.  

On 04/12/2020 at 19:35, Wells said:

I have seen a lot of people on asking how to get club colours back, while it is still possible to do, I decided to make this.

GIjEqbA.png

You will need header.xmltitlebar.xml and titlebar search panel.xml and this will work only with base skins made by @michaeltmurrayuk or skins that have not altered or modified the files I mentioned.

If you are not interested on how to modify these files and just want to download, please skip to the end of the post.

How to?

Alright, If you are indeed using base skin,  get header.xml, titlebar.xml from /fm/panels/generic in skins.fmf and titlebar search panel.xml from /generic in panels.fmf, put them into to your skin panels/generic folder.

j9BDacE.png

This works fine for all clubs other than light ones, like Leeds, Spurs e.t.c, because the text and the buttons are colored in white.

To solve that, You will need to edit titlebar search panel.xml for texts and titlebar.xml for the buttons . 

2. In titlebar.xml, Usually you will find comments like <!-- Next Button --> relating to the button, below them and just after the widget line, add this piece of code 

To these lines e.g.

4rzFT3C.png

For the quick flicks, you only need to change it to red_replacement="secondary" e.g.

8AH6X7G.png

9yMX8F7.png

3. In titlebar search panel.xml, we do the same, just find the <!-- title area --> and <!-- description -->  just below each of them, you will find widget, then you will only need to change the search icon to red_replacement="secondary" and text/desc to colour="secondary" at the end of the widget properties.

e.g.

Gei4zNT.png

Last but not least if you actually want the header to have effects/gradients like the image I posted above, it requires different step..

In line 11 of header.xml we change the class and also add an appearance property, then point it to file, which is a png file.

So it will read  e.g. 

<container class="main_box" appearance="boxes/custom/interface/titlebar/paper" red_replacement="primary" >

1. No rounded corners

hPGd8CM.png

HMOD Final.zip 67.27 kB · 43 downloads

2. Rounded corners

HEJZHOu.png

HMOD Final (rc).zip 67.43 kB · 23 downloads

Optional customizations

These are not essentials, but only if you need to color the sidebar and matchday titlebar.

sidebar colored.zip 12.6 kB · 27 downloads sidebar colored (rc).zip 12.6 kB · 11 downloads

n5IcEcs.png

matchday titlebar colored.zip 2.8 kB · 28 downloads

looks great but how do i lower the icons as 4 me they are to far up and could do with the 1st icon to start where the squad icon is and so on

For those who also want to have Sidebar in secondary color, sadly, it won't work well. Even it looks good for some clubs, it really represents the club colors like Inter and Milan, for many clubs secondary color is white and it does not look good.

I don't know why is black not the secondary color for Rennes and it would look good, red titlebar and black sidebar.

- I just loaded FM 2015 and this was somehow solved in earlier versions, if secondary color is white, then sidebar is set to darker version of the primary color, but I assume we can't do that here. Last Screenshot is from FM 2015 where sidebar and titlebar are in different shades of red

Screenshot_45.jpg

Screenshot_46.jpg

Screenshot_48.jpg

Edited by Marko1989

@Wells sorry If I am asking too much

1.) In my sidebar, when the item is active - icon and text are in primary color. Is it possible to make the background of selected item in secondary color, and text for example in black? I mean background like this: https://prnt.sc/w2mtzh

2.) How to change this white color icons when the item is inactive?

I am trying but I am not accomplishing anything, probably I am editing wrong lines of code. Thank you for your help in advance!

Screenshot_1.jpg

Edited by Marko1989

Em 04/12/2020 em 16:35, Wells disse:

GIjEqbA.png

How to?

j9BDacE.png

To these lines e.g.

4rzFT3C.png

8AH6X7G.png

9yMX8F7.png

e.g.

Gei4zNT.png

So it will read  e.g. 

1. No rounded corners

hPGd8CM.png

HMOD Final.zip 67 kB · 51 downloads

2. Rounded corners

HEJZHOu.png

HMOD Final (rc).zip 67 kB · 31 downloads

Optional customizations

sidebar colored.zip 12 kB · 34 downloads sidebar colored (rc).zip 12 kB · 11 downloads

n5IcEcs.png

matchday titlebar colored.zip 2 kB · 37 downloads

Bro, thanks for that, i really appreciate your work here...but this definitely shouldn't be user's work, THE GAME SHOULD BE RELEASED LIKE THIS! 

That's the true!

On 14/12/2020 at 21:24, Marko1989 said:

@Wells sorry If I am asking too much

1.) In my sidebar, when the item is active - icon and text are in primary color. Is it possible to make the background of selected item in secondary color, and text for example in black? I mean background like this: https://prnt.sc/w2mtzh

2.) How to change this white color icons when the item is inactive?

I am trying but I am not accomplishing anything, probably I am editing wrong lines of code. Thank you for your help in advance!

Do you mean like this? https://imgur.com/a/Fku3OSp

1. You can change the selected item background to however you like in graphics/tables/custom/sidebar/selected, also you need to edit in your sidebar menu table.xml Line#4 value to primary.

2. I think you have not edited all your panels/menubar icons, to be in secondary color.

10 hours ago, lembergman said:

@Wellstell me. how to make full width?

It is little bit advanced and requires editing of cob.

Attach your client object browser.xml.

Edited by Wells