[Belgium] Data Issues

Simon Tipple

Am 25.11.2020 um 22:20 schrieb BelgianResearch:

Pretty sure these values are spread over more than one season  ...  Thats how they they are put in the database - sponsorship over x years depending on the length of the contract. Mouscron is that amount over 5 years. 

Nope, this is for one year only.

170584457_BelgiumSponsorBug.thumb.png.c5c66c6bbe541e8eb1045bb21ca289a9.png

Cheers

Daveincid

The history of OHL isn't correct, the depts aren't correct, the sponsorships aren't correct.

Oh, even the statium capacity isn't correct. How long has it been they take a decent look at Belgium. God, every year it's the same story.

On 18/12/2020 at 17:09, Crespo14 said:

I think there are really some issues with the data of a few Club Brugge players. 

Clinton Mata is rated as a attacking fullback, even a winger in game, his best ratings are offensive ones. I really don't get this. If you have seen him play a game the last two years, you can clearly see that he is a really defensive minded fullback, who even plays better as center back. The rating is really poor in my opinion. Also his mentals are clearly underrated. He has been by far the best defender in Belgium for the last two seasons and in FM he's almost useless. 

The same with Brandon Mechele, who is listed as a ball playing defender. While he is a typical no nonsense center back, who's best attributes should be the mental and pure defensive stats. 

Please be so kind to have a look at this. 

Highly appreciated !

@BelgianResearch

On 14/01/2021 at 09:03, V-Traxx said:

The history of OHL isn't correct, the depts aren't correct, the sponsorships aren't correct.

Oh, even the statium capacity isn't correct. How long has it been they take a decent look at Belgium. God, every year it's the same story.

This will al be fixed!

• 2 weeks later...

Noa Lang

CAPA  113/-7.5 is too low,  maybe 128/-8.5,  128/160  is okay.

Look at his statistics this season in club Brugge, and he really burst out in the new year.

He is so young, so I think he deserves a much better PA like -85 or 160-164.

image.thumb.png.7e652df1960da1815f15042c00d0af7f.png

image.thumb.png.0f13f75c94ac9f1d6565e5ca3e74d39a.png

Edited by acceptz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • SI Staff
17 minutes ago, BadAss88 said:

His birthday is 2 months earlier then Moukoko.. 

We were extremely lucky to be given the permission to have Youssoufa Moukoko in this FM21 update.

As Woodg has said in the Spain data issues thread, responding to a similar situation.

1 hour ago, Woodg SI said:

Moukoko is allowed under the terms of the licensing agreement now that he's 16 in real life. No one else is that is born after 01/09/2004.

7 minutes ago, Ed Hewison said:

We were extremely lucky to be given the permission to have Youssoufa Moukoko in this FM21 update.

As Woodg has said in the Spain data issues thread, responding to a similar situation.

Fair enough, thanks for the quick reply!

Thought the date was expanded from 01/09/2004* (not 2020, lol) till 01/02/2005 or something similar..

• SI Staff
2 hours ago, Krepinho said:

Mathis Servais (Club Bruges) was in the game, but disappeared after the winter update.
Is it possible to add him back?

No, because his date of birth is Nov 2004 which means he is too young to be included.

Danny Veyts, U23s coach of Lokeren-Temse earns 17,5K/month? :D  That's tripple the best player lol. I think that's wrong and kills my save because I need to pay 325K to get rid of him on a 170k budget.
Ridiculous bug. I'm staying out of Belgium even tho it's my local team.
Also a lot of transfers for next season already.
www.sporting.be @BelgianResearch

On 28/02/2021 at 22:20, OrToDaRy282 said:

Danny Veyts, U23s coach of Lokeren-Temse earns 17,5K/month? :D  That's tripple the best player lol. I think that's wrong and kills my save because I need to pay 325K to get rid of him on a 170k budget.
Ridiculous bug. I'm staying out of Belgium even tho it's my local team.
Also a lot of transfers for next season already.
www.sporting.be @BelgianResearch

That's the 0 too many typo ...

• 3 weeks later...

@BelgianResearch & other researchers.

I want to suggest some data changes for Royal Antwerp FC because I watch every match they play. I try to be as objective as possible. Maybe some of it could be considered for the next FM.
If you want a more detailed list with attributes, please contact me. I can also send my Antwerp fm21 editor file with all the changes I would suggest. 

GK:
Ortwin De Wolf: left-footed in real life. deserves higher CA & attributes. 
Atm I would say all our goalkeepers should have around the same CA which means Jean Butez should get a lower CA.
I would suggest something like Butez: 120 CA, Beiranvand: 118 CA, De Wolf: 115 CA.
Butez is 1m88 tall instead of 1m91.

DEF:
Aurelio Buta: doesn't play as a winger for Antwerp. He's a rightback or wingback so I would suggest a lower position familiarity as winger.
Ritchie De Laet: higher CA, our best defender without a doubt.
Abdoulaye Seck: I know his passing isn't that great, but 6 passing is a bit too low. Has 2 assists with long passes. I would suggest 9 passing & crossing.
Dylan Batubinsika: little bit higher CA. Decent rotation player.
Jeremy Gelin: less sprint speed and acceleration.
Maxime Le Marchand: little bit less CA. Good player but not outstanding for his CA in real life.
Jordan Lukaku: lower CA. He isn't as fast or strong in real life. He was decent in his first matches, but now he's pretty bad most of the time.

MID+ATT:
Martin Hongla: different player in real life compared to FM. Lower marking, tackling, strength and heading and better passing, first touch and vision and long shots. He is more of a deep lying playmaker in real life. He's also 1m81 and not 1m85.
Frank Boya: Lower CA & PA. He just isn't good enough in my opinion.
Pieter Gerkens: 6 --> 8 left foot, higher heading and jumping. Natural fitness to 15. Played every match before being dropped because of tactical reasons.
Faris Haroun: More defensive player in real life. I would suggest lower attacking stats and higher defending stats.
Lior Refaelov: Not that injury prone anymore, so 19 is too high + higher natural fitness. Plays almost every match. Although after his "gouden schoen" he's  less decisive.
Nana Ampomah: Lower CA. Contract until 2023 at Fortuna Düsseldorf.
Koji Miyoshi: Higher rating for right foot, balance and vision. Lower strength.
Bruny Nsimba: 1m81 height + right-footed instead of left-footed.

Youth team:
There are some youth players who don't have playing history which means they don't count towards the homegrown rule for European competitions
For most of them it's not that much of a problem since they are under 18 and can still get the homegrown players. 3 youth players are older than 18 at the beginning of the game and have this problem: Brian Emo Agbor, Eray Bektas & Chevaughn Thiam.

Players from other teams:
Bolat (KAA Gent): hasn't been injured for a long time, 19 injury proneness is too high in my opinion. In FM he gets a 6 months injury almost every year.

Clubs:
Antwerp: - club vision says the board wants the team to play direct football. That's probably because both Bölöni and Vercauteren play that way, with Leko it was a bit different.
I don't think the board forces the manager to play directly, they just let the manager play the way he wants.

- I don't know if the "director debt" is a reference to ex-director Eddy Wauters but then it wouldn't be possible that it started in 2020. The last time it was mentioned was in 2018, so I think it should be resolved by now. I understand that it's really difficult to find information about the debts of Belgian clubs though.

Beerschot: becomes too rich after a few seasons in comparison to other teams. I think it could be because the "Equity Injection" is renewable while the one at Antwerp isn't renewable. I'm not sure about that though.

• 4 months later...

I'm not sure if this will be picked up by the Belgian researchers for FM22, but Kelvin John as described in the comment below (09/11/2020) has completed his expected move to KRC Genk on a three year pro contract from 25/06/2021 until 30/06/2024, with an option to extend for a further two years on top of that.

https://www.krcgenk.be/nl/nieuws/4273/tanzaniaans-toptalent-kelvin-john-kiest-voor-krc-genk

As the player needs creating, I have copied my previous link to give some player info that may not be known.

• 2 weeks later...
On 20/07/2021 at 20:30, Jogo Bonito said:

I'm not sure if this will be picked up by the Belgian researchers for FM22, but Kelvin John as described in the comment below (09/11/2020) has completed his expected move to KRC Genk on a three year pro contract from 25/06/2021 until 30/06/2024, with an option to extend for a further two years on top of that.

https://www.krcgenk.be/nl/nieuws/4273/tanzaniaans-toptalent-kelvin-john-kiest-voor-krc-genk

As the player needs creating, I have copied my previous link to give some player info that may not be known.

Player has been created, given data was entered.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, Bonjour, Goen Dag, Ibrahima Cissé (2001) now plays for Mali U20 national team. I didn't find proof he is allowed to play for Senegal, for sure he is allowed to play for France (born in France).

Proof : https://wiwsport.com/2020/11/18/eliminatoires-can-u20-ufoa-a-la-liste-des-maliens-avec-5-expatries/

Also you can see the full Mali U20 roster in the link may need deeper review of the whole squad.

Also he was transfered on 01/07/2019 from La Berrichone de Chateauroux U19 proof : https://fr.besoccer.com/info/ibrahima-cisse-chateauroux-a-la-gantoise-615552

Anyway he may be a bit overrated in the game because he didn't play any professional game (yet) so maybe he is not top class.

Best regards

• 5 weeks later...