FM20 Tactics by TFF

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

If anyone want to see other sim tests then you can suggest a team and a league and a one of the tactic from the OP :)

I just want to add that I sim in FM Touch because there's much less things which could affect the result comparing with the Full Mode Game.

Maybe you can sim Raptor, Reaver and maybe even Reaving with 1 team, so we can see which might be the best of all? :) 

13 minutes ago, tzahy said:

Hey TFF ,  mate how do you use your young players? would you loan them out? or maybe you move them to your senior squad? thanks mate

Hey mate,

I don't like loan out young players because I find it isn't very effective thing to do and if I buy a young talented player then I always prepare for him a place in the first team at least for some "rotation" and I find in this case he develops much faster.

Guys, I've decided to remove Reaver V1 and Stalker V1 tactics from the OP because recently I had a chance to test them for a longer sample and I see they are less effective than Raptor V1 and Predator V1.

I put Reaver V1 and Stalker V1 under a spoiler at the bottom of the OP in case someone still want to download them.

11 minutes ago, Cuper said:

TFF - had a test with Juve using Raptor and the results were awful in relation to what i have achieved with Norwich, do you think Predator is better than Raptor for Subtop or Top teams?

I find that Raptor is better than Predator for any team and in any situation. :)

If you want I can sim the 1st season with Juve suing Raptor V1 and then drop here a game save for you to check

12 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Everton, predicted 7th

I simed the 1st season using Raptor V1 and finished the 2nd place with 83 points

The Morale and Conditions of all team in the league were frozen by FMRTE

everton-sim-test-table.png

everton-sim-test-stats.png

everton-sim-test-starting-elven.png

can u share this test from beggining freezed if possible?

22 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

You need FMRTE for it(paid version to able to "freeze" things) and I simed in FM Touch, FMRTE works unstable in FMT so you need to re-freeze everything each team you load a game…   

i have FMRTE thats why i asked for it ^_^ if it possible thank u in advance :)

Edited by tripoligate4

28 minutes ago, tripoligate4 said:

i have FMRTE thats why i asked for it ^_^ if it possible thank u in advance :)

as I said I've been noticing that in FM Touch and in the Full Game version it works unstable so you have to re-apply all the "freezing" routine each time when you load a game save so there won't be much use of the save... also, you need to handle injuries and bans that is a different story which requires a lot of work... 

2 minutes ago, Galford Strife said:

Sure:

Stalker-V1.png

Ohh… I see...

If you want to play with 1 striker and 1 attacking midfielder then I suggest that you take Raptor V1 and just move the left striker(STCL) down to AMCL position.

Hehe... Also, mate... I just to want warn you if you haven't played FM20 yet then prepare yourself for a tough challenge because the most efficient tactics for FM20 are about 30% less efficient than the most efficient tactic for FM19 :)

1 minute ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Ohh… I see...

If you want to play with 1 striker and 1 attacking midfielder then I suggest that you take Raptor V1 and just move the left striker(STCL) down to AMCL position.

Hehe... Also, mate... I just to want warn you if you haven't played FM20 yet then prepare yourself for a tough challenge because the most efficient tactics for FM20 are about 30% less efficient than the most efficient tactic for FM19 :)

I'm already using Raptor V1 and it's being very good. But not as good as the Stalker in FM 19. But as you say, probably it's because the new version is a little harder.

5 minutes ago, Galford Strife said:

probably it's because the new version is a little harder.

Heh... I'd say that all top leagues such as EPL, La Liga and so on... have become about 30-40% more difficult to win if you compare it with FM19 and Gladiator tactic for FM19 so I'd say FM20 isn't just "a little harder" :)  

Heh... I'd say that all top leagues such as EPL, La Liga and so on... have become about 30-40% more difficult to win if you compare it with FM19 and Gladiator tactic for FM19 so I'd say FM20 isn't just "a little harder" :)  

I tought that it was being harder just because I'm playing in a lower league. Good to know that the bigger leagues are harder to. But didn't expect something like 40% harder :/

1 minute ago, Galford Strife said:

But didn't expect something like 40% harder :/

- AI tactics have been boosted, especially it's visible in the top leagues

- all set pieces exploits have been fixed :brock:

- random deadly long ranged through balls over D-Line have been added :)

All the above have made FM20 to be much more difficult comparing with FM19

- AI tactics have been boosted, especially it's visible in the top leagues

- all set pieces exploits have been fixed :brock:

- random deadly long ranged through balls over D-Line have been added :)

All the above have made FM20 to be much more difficult comparing with FM19

OMG

Well, we just have to get used to the new system then.

10 minutes ago, tzahy said:

hey tff, where would you play joao felix in which role? thanks mate

Hey mate,

I would play him as AF, he's got 19 of 20 for ST position

Also, I think it's possible training him to play ML/MR positions, he's go 12 of 20 for ML/MR positions but I'm not sure how long it would take to get him at least 15 for ML/MR positions

38 minutes ago, delaneytomlinson said:

If anyone wants to see a tactic that will give you a 80% chance of scoring 100+ goals in the league every season with (Top teams) Man Utd, City etc let me know and I'll post it.

Can you share it, please??