FM20 Tactics by TFF

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi TFF, tomorrow I will start my career in Borussia Dortmund, which your tactics you recommend more  and what in your opinion would be the strongest team without transfers? I will always be an admirer of your tactics <3 

12 hours ago, dywan said:

Hi TFF, tomorrow I will start my career in Borussia Dortmund, which your tactics you recommend more  and what in your opinion would be the strongest team without transfers? I will always be an admirer of your tactics <3 

Hi mate,

I'd setup Borussia Dortmund this way

Also, I must add the team fits the tactic very poorly... there are serious lack of strikers and fast central defenders

bvm-line-up.thumb.png.4a9003f089e38471fca9d2cd541f7116.png

16 minutes ago, Tryllefot said:

How important is it that you use the wingers as corner takers, is it a strucurtal reason?

I have players with 17 and more in other positions I'd like to use.

Hi,

Yes, it's important because in that case the setup works in the most efficient way

If you want to assign different positions to take the corners then you have to tweak the setup to fit your team

8 minutes ago, 94RD said:

One more question. Why do we need to train players to other roles then they are playing?

I'd say that the connection between "Individual Focus Training" and the Roles is very approximate because many roles can be tweaked to player very different than their default settings make them play so at the end it's only you who knows what your players do in your tactic and what attributes they need to do good.

11 minutes ago, Rasmus12 said:

@Totalfootballfan

- would you be able to simulate a season with Genk, I wanted to see how they do in CHL. 
and how you lineup :)

Yes, I could sim with Genk, but I must add that if you are interested in CHL results  then there won't be much use of such sim because I can only freeze the condition and morale of the teams in the league but I can't do the same for the teams in CHL so my team would get some huge advantage over them in CHL due that and the result will far away from what you can get in a normal way

11 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Yes, I could sim with Genk, but I must add that if you are interested in CHL results  then there won't be much use of such sim because I can only freeze the condition and morale of the teams in the league but I can't do the same for the teams in CHL so my team would get some huge advantage over them in CHL due that and the result will far away from what you can get in a normal way

It's okay, I can see :)
but would still like to see your results: D

11 minutes ago, ukmatt96 said:

Thoughts on Dembele and Griezman? dont look very strong in those postions do you think predator v4 would be better?

if the role suitability rating looks concerning to you then I'd suggested ignoring it because it's kinda useless thing 

role-suitability.png.11d749157194c6b5b760842392b42810.png

The position rating is a different story... it's an important thing and I suggest starting training Griezmann to play ML position ASAP but he's got "Competent" rating for it and I find it's good enough 

position-raiting.thumb.png.f2d8ef15986143629d7c54df0c088d53.png

12 minutes ago, I.M.F.C said:

predator V4 not working at all with Dortmund :

I'd say Predator is about 30% less effective than Raptor so your team should be about 30% better to get the same result with Predator as if you used Raptor

Also, I'd suggested not focusing on a single match result because FM is about long term success.

Heh... if you get focused too much on a single match result then you can go crazy because it's not rare to encounter matches when you team had 30+ shots, 6 Cleat Cut Chances, 7 Half Chances and the opponent team had only 5 shots, 0 Cleat Cut Chances and 0 Half Chances but it scored 2 goals and you scored 0 and you lose :)

il y a 2 minutes, Totalfootballfan a dit :

I'd say Predator is about 30% less effective than Raptor so your team should be about 30% better to get the same result with Predator as if you used Raptor

Also, I'd suggested not focusing on a single match result because FM is about long term success.

Heh... if you get focused too much on a single match result then you can go crazy because it's not rare to encounter matches when you team had 30+ shots, 6 Cleat Cut Chances, 7 Half Chances and the opponent team had only 5 shots, 0 Cleat Cut Chances and 0 Half Chances but it scored 2 goals and you scored 0 and you lose :)

I 'm sorry, i wanted to say Raptor !

this loss vs Uerdingen was using Raptor.
Players in Dortmund dont fit, so no big surprises, but still losing to a third tier team ... what a mess this ME. hope .3 will fix everything

5 minutes ago, I.M.F.C said:

I 'm sorry, i wanted to say Raptor !

this loss vs Uerdingen was using Raptor.
Players in Dortmund dont fit, so no big surprises, but still losing to a third tier team ... what a mess this ME. hope .3 will fix everything

Heh... I can show you a match from my Atletico Madrid save that I lost... it was a home match vs Alves and my team had about 40 shots and twice more scoring opportunities but I lost 1 - 2 :)

I just ignore any single match result because if you think too much about it then you can go crazy :) I prefer focus on a long term result.

att-madrid.thumb.png.870cbda74973d527b6ba46ff4e399f7d.png

8 minutes ago, Llainen said:

How come all my players play better/score more. goals come from open play etc etc when i am on holiday vs the "boring/bad style of play while watching?:)

If you don't freeze the condition/more/injuries while holidaying then I'd say your result always will be worse vs you manage the team in proper way because when you holidaying then your assistant manager is responsible for picking and rotating the team and my experience tells me that even the best assistant manager is very poor when it comes to picking and rotation the team.