• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@Totalfooballfan 

Its my second season with this tactic. 

the first season : no problem. 

but the second season, I concede a lot of goal. 
A lot of goal conceded in counter and deep goal 

I play with Cerber Tactic

4 minutes ago, Magueule said:

@Totalfooballfan 

Its my second season with this tactic. 

the first season : no problem. 

but the second season, I concede a lot of goal. 
A lot of goal conceded in counter and deep goal 

I play with Cerber Tactic

Hey mate,

I suggest reading this thread, you'll find many useful information and answers to your questions

First part of the season with cerber, the second with aniquilator. I won Champions League, Serie A and Italy Cup. This is an online save, I am Sassuolo. My friend, Udinese, just doesn't beleave it. Thanks you TFF. As Marcelo Gallardo says "People have  to believe"

1 minute ago, santiago_staiger said:

Primera parte de la temporada con cerber, la segunda con aniquilator. Gané la Champions League, la Serie A y la Copa de Italia. Este es un guardado en línea, soy Sassuolo. Mi amigo, Udinese, simplemente no lo cree. Gracias TFF Como dice Marcelo Gallardo "La gente tiene que creer"

ADFAFDF.thumb.jpg.455b7ce3ec6bc34f63f1d6dd00bfcd45.jpg

Well, I just registered on this forum to say that the filters are incorrect. The attributes mentioned in the OP do not match with the filters after importing in-game. Kindly can you rectify if it's supposed to be that way, and why they are not mentioned in the OP? Attributes such as Agility are selected in the game filters for the wrong positions eg. DCL/DCR.

GK - Vision and Passing mentioned in OP, not present in filters

DCL/DCR - Aggression mentioned in OP, not present in filters; Agility not mentioned in OP, present in filters

DL/DR - Crossing mentioned in OP, not present in filters; Agility not mentioned in OP, present in filters

DM - Marking mentioned in OP, not present in filters; Strength, Agility, Stamina and Determination not mentioned in OP, present in filters

ML/MR - Long Shots mentioned in OP, not present in filters

AMC - Long Shots mentioned in OP, not present in filters; Stamina, Determination, Composure not mentioned in OP, present in filters

Edited by FikayoTomori

Im sorry, not sure if i am a massive anomaly but the tactic really isnt working, in fact its performing incredibly poorly. I lost my first 6 games of the season switched to another tactic and lost 2 out of the next 11 games,  

7 hours ago, MAECK said:

would like to play with Arsenal next to my man utd so i can switch slightly between the two games so will hear how you will line up with them

Arsenal fits poorly Annihilator V1 tactics because it seriously lacks players for the AMCL/AMCR positions and for the ML/MR positions but anyway my starting eleven for Annihilator tactic would look like this:

annihilator-lineup-arsenal.thumb.png.9f329e486e664b063ee7acf103d54857.png

I'd better suggest using Fighter V1 tactic with then and then slowly rebuild team to fit Annihilator tactic:

fighter-lineup-arsenal.png

11 minutes ago, laburorb said:

Hey TFF. The tactic is working great for me! Especially at away games.

But at home I am kind of struggling to score. Do you think that moving the Defensive Line to Higher at Home games could help with that?

Thanks

Hey mate,

For me "Standard D-line" works better in home and away matches but an "ultra" attacking version of the tactic can be useful in some cases and to make an "ultra" attacking version of Annihilator tactic you need change the D-Line to "Much Higher" and the mentality to "Attacking"

5 hours ago, FikayoTomori said:

Well, I just registered on this forum to say that the filters are incorrect. The attributes mentioned in the OP do not match with the filters after importing in-game. Kindly can you rectify if it's supposed to be that way, and why they are not mentioned in the OP? Attributes such as Agility are selected in the game filters for the wrong positions eg. DCL/DCR.

DCL/DCR - Aggression mentioned in OP, not present in filters; Agility not mentioned in OP, present in filters

DL/DR - Crossing mentioned in OP, not present in filters; Agility not mentioned in OP, present in filters

DM - Marking mentioned in OP, not present in filters; Strength, Agility, Stamina and Determination not mentioned in OP, present in filters

AMC - Long Shots mentioned in OP, not present in filters; Stamina, Determination, Composure not mentioned in OP, present in filters

@Totalfootballfan what do you think about it?

7 minutes ago, Xnx7 said:

Hi TFF, I've been using the annihilator tactic but I don't really ever score with throw ins. I have the tactics setup right, are they 100% working on the tactic that is downloadable?

Hi mate,

Scoring from the long throw-ins setup  might be very random because it isn't gamebreaking like it was back in FM19

Here are few examples below how it might work and if you see it works a similar way for you then it works as intended

3 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Hi mate,

Scoring from the long throw-ins setup  might be very random because it isn't gamebreaking like it was back in FM19

Here are few examples below how it might work and if you see it works a similar way for you then it works as intended

I don't think my throw ins are ever like that, that is weird

5 hours ago, FikayoTomori said:

3 minutes ago, manidaro7 said:

@Totalfootballfan what do you think about it?

Hey guys,

The filters and the recommended attributes has been discussed(what is they purpose and how to use them) countless amount of time already in this thread and the moment I just don't feel like I can go for it once more :) You can try to search the discussions

Here is my recommended wonderkids for Annihilator base on my save after 10 seasons for your reference.
They are consistent and have low injury proneness which are the two very important pros to me.

STC - Sebastiano Esposito / Rafael Leao
AMCL - Mickael Cuisance / Hamed Junior Traore
AMCR - Houssem Aouar / Yacine Adli
ML - Diego Lainez / Bryan Gil
MR - Manor Solomon / Emanuel Vignato
DM - Eduardo Camavinga / Arne Maier
WBL - Juan Miranda / Rayan Ait-Nouri 
WBR - Takehiro Tomiyasu
DCL - Alessandro Bastoni
DCR - Ben Godfrey / Jerome Onguene 
GK - Alessandro Plizzari

• Please note that they are not the super expensive & established ones from the start.
  • Not all can be obtain at the start as well, I took 2 or 3 years constantly scouting and grab them for bargain price not more than 30m.
  • For Wingers there are actually lots of good one but i tend to go for the minimum 15 on pace. Or a side with lots of creativity and a side with lots of pace, so we can see a lot of assist and scoring between them wingers.

38 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Hey guys,

The filters and the recommended attributes has been discussed(what is they purpose and how to use them) countless amount of time already in this thread and the moment I just don't feel like I can go for it once more :) You can try to search the discussions

@Totalfootballfan I'm interested to know if I can continue to use the filters safely or the missing features must be added

8 hours ago, FikayoTomori said:

@Totalfootballfan I have not asked the recommended attributes, neither have I asked how to use them. I have gone through every page of this topic since it was opened. I do not think you have read my entire message. All I ask is to clear out which of the two (OP or imported filters) is incorrect as they do not correlate.

If the OP attributes are correct, then we have been using the imported filters wrongly all this while.

If the imported filters are correct, then FM Mobile users have been using the filters wrongly all this while.

Also, if the imported filters are correct, why select Agility for DCL/DCR/DM? It makes no sense for that Position/Role.

Edited by FikayoTomori

16 minutes ago, manidaro7 said:

@Totalfootballfan I'm interested to know if I can continue to use the filters safely or the missing features must be added

Mate, you can use the filters safely :)

13 minutes ago, FikayoTomori said:

@Totalfootballfan I have not asked the recommended attributes, neither have I asked how to use them. I have gone through every page of this topic since it was opened. I do not think you have read my entire message. All I ask is to clear out which of the two (OP or imported filters) is incorrect as they do not correlate.

If the OP attributes are correct, then we have been using the imported filters wrongly all this while.

If the imported filters are correct, then FM Mobile users have been using the filters wrongly all this while.

Also, if the imported filters are correct, why select Agility for DCL/DCR/DL/DR/DM? It makes no sense for that Position/Role.

Mate, I've been saying many times that I can't guaranty exact match between the filters and the recommend attributes at the OP. The main purpose of the attributes at the OP is to give understanding about what kind of players you need for every position. Also, I always give examples of "perfect" players for each position.

In general the attributes is an extremely huge subject and it is just impossible to cover it in one post so if you narrow the subject then I can help you, for example, if you want to know whether Agility is important attribute for the central defenders or not then I find Agility is an important attribute for the central defenders because Agility affect how fast a player can turn around and how fast he can change the run direction and that is important when a central defender chases an attacker.

Also, if you want few examples of "prefect" central defenders for the tactic then I suggest looking at Sergio Ramos and Virgil van Dijk

ramos.thumb.png.696284a26f0d4ff5eaed074670c27fcb.png

virgil.thumb.png.e13fc2de90cda86886c334c500edaba7.png

If you have any questions doubts regard other positions then I'm glad to help but you need to narrow the subject a bit because only in this case I'll be able to help :)

27 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Mate, I've been saying many times that I can't guaranty exact match between the filters and the recommend attributes at the OP.

Thank you Totalfootballfan. I actually meant to ask, which of the two is more reliable/recently updated? Is it the OP attributes or the imported filters? Just so that I can choose one of them.

27 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

I find Agility is an important attribute for the central defenders because Agility affect how fast a player can turn around and how fast he can change the run direction

Don't you think using this logic, Agility becomes an important attribute for every player while defending? But the game doesn't select Agility as an important attribute for the Central Defender and Defensive Midfielder positions. The top Central Defenders in the world such as Jérôme Boateng, Gerard Piqué, Mats Hummels, Aymeric Laporte, Leonardo Bonucci, Marquinhos, Samuel Umtiti, Stefan de Vrij, Toby Alderweireld have a low Agility.

Edited by FikayoTomori

3 minutes ago, Sezer1905 said:

@Totalfootballfan which is best combinate  tactic four you ? Thanks

Hi,

If you can fit your team into Annihilator V1 tactic then I find Annihilator V1 is the most effective tactic at the moment

If you can't fit your team into Annihilator tactic then highly likely you can fit your team into Fighter V1 tactic and I suggest using it until you build your team to fit into Annihilator V1 tactic

Proper use of Shield Wall tactic can further boost your result, I suggest using in cases when you need greatly boost your defense

Also, it makes sense having an ultra attacking version of Annihilator tacit with Much Higher D-Line and Attacking mentality in case when you need greatly your attack but in cost of the defense

21 minutes ago, FikayoTomori said:

Don't you think using this logic, Agility becomes an important attribute for every player while defending? But the game doesn't select Agility as an important attribute for the Central Defender, Wing-back and Defensive Midfielder positions. The top Central Defenders in the world such as Jérôme Boateng, Gerard Piqué, Mats Hummels, Aymeric Laporte, Leonardo Bonucci, Marquinhos, Samuel Umtiti, Stefan de Vrij, Toby Alderweireld have a low Agility.

There are default tactics in the game but everyone understands that these tactics isn't the best what you can get :)

The attributes for the roles in the game just give you some orienteer but they don't give exact answers and they work the same way as the default tactics

Only by playing the game and testing things you can find what works in the most efficient way

No doubts, Agility is useful for any position as Strength and Jumping Reach but for every position it requires splitting the attribute into "Key Attributes" and "Useful Attributes" and it's important to have a good balance between them

Many thanks! That solves a lot of issues. Could you also clarify this part?

28 minutes ago, FikayoTomori said:

Thank you Totalfootballfan. I actually meant to ask, which of the two is more reliable/recently updated? Is it the OP attributes or the imported filters? Just so that I can choose one of them.

20 minutes ago, FikayoTomori said:

Many thanks! That solves a lot of issues. Could you also clarify this part?

Mate, I'd say the filters and the recommended attributes at OP are different things and comparing them would be not proper thing to do, for example, you can notice that the recommended attributes are split into "Hight importance attributes" and "Moderate importance attributes" and nothing like that can be found in the filters.

The purpose of the recommended attributes at the OP is to give understanding about what type of players you need for each position and I don't claim that I did it perfectly but I tried my best :) If you still have doubts about what type of player you need for some specific position then I'm glad to help.

8 minutes ago, FikayoTomori said:

Thanks a lot once again, for being patient in clearing my doubts. And congratulations once again, for maintaining the record of providing the best tactic every single year :thup:

I'd say this year when there are no obvious set pieces exploits or any obvious tactical exploits then your tactic contribute only about 50% to your success and other 50% is quality of your players, specifically, their quality compared with the players quality of your opponents in the league/competition.

Guys, I've added an "ultra" attacking versions of Annihilator and Fighter tactics to the OP

The changes: mentality to "Attacking and D-line to "Much Higher" and that's

I suggest using the ultra attacking version wisely because using them you boost your attack but the same time weaken the defense

Any tips on converting chances. Having issues with cerber and annihlator.  I'm having 20+ more shots a game, 10 + on target, 4-5 clear cut chances and not scoring. If i do score, its an odd goal from a throw in. All the headlines after a match say 'made to rue missed chances', ' wasteful' etc. 

Really odd as in the last season i was using the same tactic and everything was fine.

12 minutes ago, lasiaf3102 said:

Any tips on converting chances. Having issues with cerber and annihlator.  I'm having 20+ more shots a game, 10 + on target, 4-5 clear cut chances and not scoring. If i do score, its an odd goal from a throw in. All the headlines after a match say 'made to rue missed chances', ' wasteful' etc. 

Really odd as in the last season i was using the same tactic and everything was fine.

Hi,

These factors affect the conversion rate of a players:

- Finishing / Heading (if i'ts a header)

- Composure

- Concentration

- Decisions

- Morale

- Conditions

The higher the factors above, the higher chances to score 

30 minutes ago, mike8528 said:

Are them better than Gladiator V5 ? Gladiator is doing fantastic  for me

If you ask about the tactics at the OP then in my test the tactics at the OP are better than Gladiator V5 which was developed for FM19 :)

Bump

2 hours ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Guys, I've added an "ultra" attacking versions of Annihilator and Fighter tactics to the OP

The changes: mentality to "Attacking and D-line to "Much Higher" and that's

I suggest using the ultra attacking version wisely because using them you boost your attack but the same time weaken the defense

7 minutes ago, tzahy said:

Hey tff , would jadon sancho be better as MR  or AMCR ,AMCL?  thanks mate

Hey mate,

I'd say it depends on what other players you have for the MR positions because the MR position is more important than the AMCL/AMCR positions and I'd better used a higher quality player at the MR position than at the AMCL/AMCR positions

Also, it should be taken consideration that Jadon Sancho is a quite fast players and speed is more important for the ML/MR positions than for the AMCL/AMCR positions