FM20 Tactics by TFF

24 minutes ago, dywan said:

40378282c8450e31565d9a8c1746998a.png

2 season Borussia Dortmund, it's awesome! 0 transfers except 1 left defender because my defender left the club.

In first season won bundesliga, german supercup and german cup, busted in semi final with chelsea after 5 injuries.. Incredible results , Ty TFF! :)

which tactic did you use?

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, delaneytomlinson said:

which tactic did you use?

Cerber v3 every match, when i losing and when i need a goal i changing to Fury v1 in 60-70 minute.  If  i want to keep the lead i changing to Shield Wall v1 . In my team this combination working, i dont know how it work in your team :)

Edited by dywan

1st season with Rangers, I won the league and cup double. I also got to the Europa League Quarter Finals and only lost on penalties to Man Utd. Only signing was Stephen Kingsley on loan as back up for Batisic.  Excellent work TFF.

Cerber, Fury and Shield Wall used all season depending on situation. Scoring all kinds of goals once it was fully fluid. Highly recommended.

1 hour ago, roggiotis said:

But I played only the last season( from the pre-season) with Cerber to test it.

I have good players , no natural WBs, but Man City is always...Man City:)

How do you find playing in 2034 fun? after 8-9 seasons the fake players/regens take over the game, and it feels highly unrealistic.

11 hours ago, delaneytomlinson said:

How do you find playing in 2034 fun? after 8-9 seasons the fake players/regens take over the game, and it feels highly unrealistic.

More fun. I dont find unrealistic ,thats life.Regens take 3-4 years to play in the first squad.Training ,selling ..etc .Its fun for me

2 hours ago, rlemos said:

**** it's too less dont to give it a try dont you think?

Mate, my decision to share some tactic or not is based on what overachieving level this tactic can offer in the most difficult leagues in the game such as English Premier League or La Liga.

For example, if you pick Chelsea(predicted 3rd) or Arsenal(predicted 5th) in EPL then with these teams you expect winging the title or at least you expect giving a very good battle for it and if I see a tactic is not capable of

satisfying such expectations then I don't see a point in sharing it.

18 minutes ago, domel said:

Hey TFF, I have a question if CERBER V3 will work well on previous updates?

Hey,

Cerber was developed to work on 20.2.4 patch, 20.3.0 patch and 20.4.0 patch

22 minutes ago, MAECK said:

i have an online game with my brother where i am man city, so will hear how you will deal with them in the first season

This would be my best starting eleven:

mc-st1.thumb.png.76a213cc6029fd59a84ebd8dc7fbd1a7.png

and this would be my alternative starting eleven:

mc-st2.thumb.png.85e34100edfbe56b1e05c6251b3e171d.png

Hi, @Totalfootballfan,

I think you should provide tactics according to the most used formations today. Even though it is more efficient, not everyone likes to play with Cerber due to the way he presents himself tactically. For example, you could offer your best tactics for formations 442, 4231, 433, 4141, 352, 343, etc., and then put them in an efficiency ranking. That way we wouldn't be stuck with just Cerber and Fury. We would have more options, even with lower efficiency. You could organize your OP this way, I think. We all trust and believe in your work. We have used your tactics for a long time, but it would be nice to have more training options with the TFF seal of quality. Even, I repeat, with slightly lower efficiency. It is up to the player to choose which one they prefer for their club. Just a suggestion, mate. Thanks for the work and have a nice day.

24 minutes ago, garotospfc said:

Hi, @Totalfootballfan,

I think you should provide tactics according to the most used formations today. Even though it is more efficient, not everyone likes to play with Cerber due to the way he presents himself tactically. For example, you could offer your best tactics for formations 442, 4231, 433, 4141, 352, 343, etc., and then put them in an efficiency ranking. That way we wouldn't be stuck with just Cerber and Fury. We would have more options, even with lower efficiency. You could organize your OP this way, I think. We all trust and believe in your work. We have used your tactics for a long time, but it would be nice to have more training options with the TFF seal of quality. Even, I repeat, with slightly lower efficiency. It is up to the player to choose which one they prefer for their club. Just a suggestion, mate. Thanks for the work and have a nice day.

Hey mate,

If you are looking for the most "Plug & Play" tactic then FIGHTER V1 tactic at your service :brock: because you can fit almost any team without rebuilding into this tactic and get a very high overachieving level.

If you are looking for the most "Effective" tactic then Cerber V3 tactic at your service :brock: Btw, I find that Cerber V3 tactic is also quite "Plug & Play" tactic which means you can fit any team into it without rebuilding but you might find some teams that requires rebuilding to for the tactic.

Honestly, mate... I don't understand what the point in sharing, for example, a tactic that uses 532 formation that would be less effective than Cerber or Fighter and it also would require rebuilding 80% of teams in the game to fit them into a 532 formation... 

9 minutes ago, GrandChasm said:

Mate, if 442 formation is only what you are looking for then you always can tweak Cerber V3 into 442, just turn the Shadow Striker into the second striker (AF) and move the WBL/BWR positions into DL/DR positions giving them (Attack) duties, of course, in this case the tactic will become less effective :)

1 minute ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Mate, if 442 formation is only what you are looking for then you always can tweak Cerber V3 into 442, just turn the Shadow Striker into the second striker (AF) and move the WBL/BWR positions into DL/DR positions giving them (Attack) duties, of course, in this case the tactic will become less effective :)

Alright. Thank you

I've had significant improvements since I look myself what players are the best in terms of key attributes for each position...
Before I relied on my assistant manager, but they value total CA and position familiarity much more than is actually needed... key/preferred attributes are not weighted enough when showing the stars for a certain role/position.

Since I'm doing this myself I'm overperforming so much more

22 hours ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Hey,

Sure, it works in lower leagues... in general, the less reputable your league, the more efficient it works :)

ok great :). I am playing with oxford city and using it now, only lost in cup and it was so unlucky, we where much better!

2 hours ago, DavyDepuydt1 said:

I've had significant improvements since I look myself what players are the best in terms of key attributes for each position...
Before I relied on my assistant manager, but they value total CA and position familiarity much more than is actually needed... key/preferred attributes are not weighted enough when showing the stars for a certain role/position.

Since I'm doing this myself I'm overperforming so much more

What do you mean ?? 

1 hour ago, Scruffer23 said:

What do you mean ?? 

If you look in the tactic screen to do your team selection the assistant tends to give the most stars to the most complete player (highest CA) and just slightly takes into account the key and preferred attributes for the selected role.

• So if you have a winger who has great pace, great dribbling, great crossing but is very bad at a bunch "unimportant" attributes your assistant will give him let's say 2 stars as a winger.
  • But another guy who is average dribbling, average pace, average crossing, but is also average in all other unimportant attributes will get 3 stars as winger from you're assistant (because for an assistant total CA & position suitability is more important than key attributes).

=> But in Cerber, the first one will perform much better than the second one

Edited by DavyDepuydt1