FM20 Tactics by TFF

2 hours ago, Simonmeds said:

Best lineup for Atletico Madrid with Annihlator?

Hi,

I would lineup Atletico Madrid this way:

a-madrid-lineup.thumb.png.76e0a8c73ae9ad45311e9049881d112b.png

33 minutes ago, audere_est_facere said:

Do you have any training routines for pre season to get the players knowledge of the tactic ready for the season start?

If you need to boost the tactic familiarity then I suggest using "Training Style - Tactical"

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 29/03/2020 at 07:23, delaneytomlinson said:

that's crazy man so you've won the quadruple 2-3 seasons in a row then? or is the unbeaten streak just in the league?

It's just the league. However annoying that is, I haven't won CL yet. Getting very unlucky year after year.

EDIT: It is currently 30.05.2026 in my game, and I'm playing Chelsea in CL final. Leading 3:0 at half-time, so I can say for a fact.. finally :)

Edited by serek

hey tff ! :) i ended up winning champions league with your tatics 10 years later after starting my boston save ! thanks a lot ! is anihilator still the top tatic among all or fighter v2 got up the ranks? :)

13 minutes ago, Jonas91 said:

hey tff ! :) i ended up winning champions league with your tatics 10 years later after starting my boston save ! thanks a lot ! is anihilator still the top tatic among all or fighter v2 got up the ranks? :)

Hi mate,

Gratz with the CL winning :)

No, the tactics ranking hasn't changed, it's just Fighter V2 is more effective than Fighter V1 and that's all

Hi TFF, I'm sorry if this question has already been asked many times (it probably has), but how do you develop your tactics?

As I'm sure you can imagine, I would prefer to develop my own tactic than just download one, so what is your process? Do you watch full matches and make tweaks according to what you see your players do, that sort of thing ?

And how do you decide on a formation, for example? How did you decide, for your annihilator tactic, to put wingers AND wing backs, which obviously seems a very counter intuitive thing to do, and something that the game's hints and tips, or your assistant manager would never tell you to do... 

51 minutes ago, Dean_Winchester said:

Hi TFF, I'm sorry if this question has already been asked many times (it probably has), but how do you develop your tactics?

As I'm sure you can imagine, I would prefer to develop my own tactic than just download one, so what is your process? Do you watch full matches and make tweaks according to what you see your players do, that sort of thing ?

And how do you decide on a formation, for example? How did you decide, for your annihilator tactic, to put wingers AND wing backs, which obviously seems a very counter intuitive thing to do, and something that the game's hints and tips, or your assistant manager would never tell you to do... 

Hi mate,

Some things I discover when watching full matches and some things I discover when analyzing testing data results.

For example, it isn't rare when something looks like it's working very good when watch a match but after testing it on a long distance the result comes out not so good or an opposite situation happens often when something doesn't looks very attractive when you watch how it's working during matches but after testing it on a long distance it proves to be a very effective thing, 

For national team, do you recommend to use Annihilator even if the player are not confident with ML/MR position or to use Fighter with AML/AMR?

Edited by Kriek
I've seen the answer just above

21 minutes ago, Kriek said:

For national team, do you recommend to use Annihilator even if the player are not confident with ML/MR position or to use Fighter with AML/AMR?

I find if they have at least "Competent" rating for the ML/MR positions then you can safely use them at the ML/MR positions

Hi TFF,

First off I want to thank you for this amazing tactics. In my first four seasons with concord rangers I used CERBER V3.
In my second season I got promoted to the Vanarama National League and in my 3rd and 4rd season finished second in the league
and lost one cup final. Every season I got better players and maybe I am not lucky enough? Do you prefer FIGHTER V2 above CERBER V3?
I think my wingers are better suited for FIGHTER V2. I know you prefer ANNIHILATOR V1 but I don't like to play with 2 AMCS.

Keep up the good work!

11 minutes ago, Janyes said:

Hi TFF,

First off I want to thank you for this amazing tactics. In my first four seasons with concord rangers I used CERBER V3.
In my second season I got promoted to the Vanarama National League and in my 3rd and 4rd season finished second in the league
and lost one cup final. Every season I got better players and maybe I am not lucky enough? Do you prefer FIGHTER V2 above CERBER V3?
I think my wingers are better suited for FIGHTER V2. I know you prefer ANNIHILATOR V1 but I don't like to play with 2 AMCS.

Keep up the good work!

Hey,

I'm glad to hear that it's been working good for you

I put Cerber V3 in the Archived section and I don't recommend using it.

I suggest choosing from 2 tactics: Annihilator V1 and Fighter V2

Also, I suggest considering use of 2 support tactics during matches: Shield Wall(to boost your defense when needed) and Overload version(to boost the attack when need)

9 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Hey,

I'm glad to hear that it's been working good for you

I put Cerber V3 in the Archived section and I don't recommend using it.

I suggest choosing from 2 tactics: Annihilator V1 and Fighter V2

Also, I suggest considering use of 2 support tactics during matches: Shield Wall(to boost your defense when needed) and Overload version(to boost the attack when need)

Thanks  I'm gonna use Fighter V2  with the two support tactics. 

6 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

I'd say if you have a chance to fit your team into Annihilator then I suggest using Annihilator because Annihilator is more effective than Fighter

I don't have a lot of good players for the AMC position. When I have the right players for the tactic then I'm gonna try Annihilator.   

I'm struggling to get good results with a team like Leicester. With both Annihilator & Figther I'm always ending around my team prediction (6th,7th,8th).
When I use FMRTE to freeze condition and morale I highly overperform, I even won the league .

My question is why am I not able to do a bit better without freezing (like being 4th, 5th...) Am I selecting the wrong people, should I only play players with high condition? ...

22 minutes ago, DavyDepuydt1 said:

I'm struggling to get good results with a team like Leicester. With both Annihilator & Figther I'm always ending around my team prediction (6th,7th,8th).
When I use FMRTE to freeze condition and morale I highly overperform, I even won the league .

My question is why am I not able to do a bit better without freezing (like being 4th, 5th...) Am I selecting the wrong people, should I only play players with high condition? …

Testing with freezing the morale and condition at 100% only for your team should not be considered at all, there's no use of such test because that way you are getting too big advantage over other teams in the league

Testing without freezing the morale and condition, also, should not be considered at all because of these:

- you can't pick the starting eleven and use it for all matches

- you have to leave picking the starting eleven to your assistant manager but he might be very poor at it

- your assistant manager will be rotating the team but he might be very poor at it

- injuries might happens and for small clubs it might be dramatical because usually they have a very short bench and if few key player got injures for a long term then it'll significantly impact the results

- your assistant manager can't handle any morale issue so that would have a big impact on the result

I find the most accurate way to test:

- freeze the morale and condition for all teams in the league at 100%

- pick the starting eleven and set using this starting elven for all matches

the method above reduces the randomness about 10 times compared with any other testing method

12 hours ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Fighter V2

Everton, predicted 8th, 1st season - no transfers

A sim test, the morale and conditions of all teams in the league were frozen at 100% by  FMRTE

everton-fighter-v2-1.thumb.png.a1fe3a52877b7c3c3511422d38d6acc3.png

everton-fighter-v2-2.thumb.png.a9e9d30452e47a25f1cdac40de589eaa.png

everton-fighter-v2-3.thumb.png.b3a1804bbd78989a9b9f8ed4d47d569e.png

Mate its good to see you again. Maybe for last 10 games i always give man mark to my wingers for oppositions wing backs. I believe it makes to defend more solid. What is your opinion?

20 minutes ago, don_cablo said:

Hi TFF

Best lineup for Real Madrid and Man City with Annihlator?

Hi,

I would use this starting eleven:

r-madrid-lineup.thumb.png.486f0e71085ba902a0287972ab2780cf.png

4 hours ago, mmtngc said:

Mate its good to see you again. Maybe for last 10 games i always give man mark to my wingers for oppositions wing backs. I believe it makes to defend more solid. What is your opinion?

Hi mate,

I would not recommend doing that it might have a significant negative effect

4 hours ago, Theodoros Yiorkas said:

Hi @Totalfootballfan,

Can you please make a rating file for Genie Scout for your tactics please?

It will be a huge help to find the best players!!

Hi mate,

I might consider doing that if I had more free time but can't promise anything :)

25 minutes ago, don_cablo said:

and best lineup for Man City with Annihlator?

PS Real without Kroos and Modric in first 11?

PS2 Asensio is injured for 10 months.

You can play James Rodríguez and Eden Hazard at the AMs positions and you can play Lucas Vázquez at the MR position

I would line up Man City this way:

man-city-lini-up-annihilator.thumb.png.73cefdbbd638438359d14f5c349157ed.png

playing in welsh league  got promoted to top division using cerber v3.

next season came 2nd to the dominant TNS and qualified for Europe.

Strengthened significantly and I hoped to close the gap on TNS using Annihalator.

Am struggling in 8th place out of 12.

Have tried Cerber V4 & Annihalator but nothing working.

Getting really frustrated now.

4 minutes ago, Bcfclee27 said:

playing in welsh league  got promoted to top division using cerber v3.

next season came 2nd to the dominant TNS and qualified for Europe.

Strengthened significantly and I hoped to close the gap on TNS using Annihalator.

Am struggling in 8th place out of 12.

Have tried Cerber V4 & Annihalator but nothing working.

Getting really frustrated now.

Stick with Anihaltor and give your new players time to gel.

4 hours ago, tzahy said:

hey mate very nice results , could you please post your first 11?

I think these kind of results are possible with tff`s tactics if you have v good players, here the stats are from third season and m sure he must have v good players, thats why the team is scoring a lot of goals.

I find that annhilator is a v good tactic, but you dont score a lot if you dont have v good players.

I am currently searching for a high scoring tactic to plug in with annhilator. For cups ill go for annhilator and to score loads of goals against weaker team ill go for a high scoring tactic.

5 hours ago, catoV said:

Still not conceding goals with Annihilator. Simply amazing :lol:

kkkkkkkkk.png

kkkkkkk2.png

I think these kind of results are possible with tff`s tactics if you have v good players, here the stats are from third season and m sure he must have v good players, thats why the team is scoring a lot of goals.

I find that annhilator is a v good tactic, but you dont score a lot if you dont have v good players.

I am currently searching for a high scoring tactic to plug in with annhilator. For cups ill go for annhilator and to score loads of goals against weaker team ill go for a high scoring tactic.

16 minutes ago, Zz said:

TFF is there something in this ?

Like I said playing in welsh league came 2nd and strengthened and am now badly struggling and have gone 8 games without a win using Anhillator.

The calibre of players in welsh league are dire so is it just a case that these tactics wont work with poor players ?

11 minutes ago, Bcfclee27 said:

TFF is there something in this ?

Like I said playing in welsh league came 2nd and strengthened and am now badly struggling and have gone 8 games without a win using Anhillator.

The calibre of players in welsh league are dire so is it just a case that these tactics wont work with poor players ?

Hey mate,

I've been saying that many times already if you want to get help from me regard your save then you need to send me your save after you finish the season and only in this case I can help