FM20 Tactics by TFF

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, Carl0sAlbert0 said:

@Totalfootballfan Out of interest, how would you set up Everton using Annihilator? They don't appear to have any out and out wingers; Bernard, Richarlison and Iwobi are all inside forwards almost. Would it be detrimental to the tactic to have Richarlison on LW and Bernard on RW both in deep red? 

You should always try to fit your team into Annihilator because it's the most effective tactic and if you can't fit your team into Annihilator then the next you should try to fit your team into Cerber because it's the 2nd effective tactic and if you also can't fit your team into Cerber then you should use Fighter because you can fit any team into Fighter

I did a sim test with Everton using Fighter V2 you can see the result:

On 31/03/2020 at 21:48, Totalfootballfan said:

Fighter V2

Everton, predicted 8th, 1st season - no transfers

A sim test, the morale and conditions of all teams in the league were frozen at 100% by  FMRTE

everton-fighter-v2-1.thumb.png.a1fe3a52877b7c3c3511422d38d6acc3.png

everton-fighter-v2-2.thumb.png.a9e9d30452e47a25f1cdac40de589eaa.png

everton-fighter-v2-3.thumb.png.b3a1804bbd78989a9b9f8ed4d47d569e.png

1 hour ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Fighter V2

Liverpool, predicted 2nd, 1st season - no transfers

A sim test, the morale and conditions of all teams in the league were frozen at 100% by  FMRTE

Liverpool-fighter-v2-1.thumb.png.e2b338bc1b8d5e57e4a6222f98ebebbc.png

Liverpool-fighter-v2-2.thumb.png.0d6168f71c03544caeeaa3a4bc4a5c4a.png

Liverpool-fighter-v2-3.thumb.png.6a6448d38edbad209603c586e2093463.png

it seems the difference between the sim tests is totally on the CenterBacks! xD

8 minutes ago, Jonas91 said:

it seems the difference between the sim tests is totally on the CenterBacks! xD

I'd say it isn't only about that... at the moment I'm considering putting Annihilator to the archive and leaving only 2 tactics: Cerber and Fighter

Just requires a bit more testing to make the finial decision about it 

Nice ! will wait for the results to make a final save! i really do like figter tactic! the ability to build easily any team around it without too much adaptations are a great point in favor! :) 

keep up the good job mate ! :)

6 hours ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Annihilator V1 tactic has been removed from the recommended list and put into the archive.

At the moment there are 2 recommended tactics: Cerber V4 and Fighter V2

Cerber V4 is more effective than Fighter V2

hi TFF, do u suggest us use annihilator as usual or change to cerber?

45 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Hi mate,

I find that Cerber V4 is more effective than Annihilator V1 so if you want to use the most effective tactic then I suggest using Cerber V4

Thank you TFF, I also find in my 4 season using annihilator V1 its not effective as before. now I switched to Cerber V4, won the world club cup. Hope to see the updated annihilator v2 soon.

4 minutes ago, Wardie37 said:

Wow thats a big shout 😱 must admit had a lot of success with the earlier Cerber tacrics so cant wait to see how this ones plays. 

Just one question with a CM now with Cerber what sort of attributes should we be looking for attacking/defending or an all rounder? are the filters on the OP still relevant to this new tactic? Keep up the good work your tactics along with FM are making this lockdown just about bearable.

13 hours ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Annihilator V1 tactic has been removed from the recommended list and put into the archive.

At the moment there are 2 recommended tactics: Cerber V4 and Fighter V2

Cerber V4 is more effective than Fighter V2

Edited by Wardie37

30 minutes ago, Jonas91 said:

A Milinkovic-savic kind of CM ? :)

Milinkovic-Savic, Koke and Mateo Kovacic are perfect players for the MC position in Cerber V4 tactic

28 minutes ago, Mikker said:

@Totalfootballfan im trying to fit Renato Sanches from Lille into Cerber V4. He's a natural mazzella/box-to-box so would the efficiency change drastically if I were to change the Cmc-att to an box-to-box/mazzella? 

I would not suggested changing the role of the CM position

4 minutes ago, MAECK said:

will jude bellingham do well as MCL?

No

9 minutes ago, Konglarsen123 said:

TFF do you recommend only selecting Cerber and Fighter for Liverpool? I have previously experienced great succes with Annihilator, but with other teams.

I find Cerber V4 is more effective than Annihilator V1 or at least not worse that's for sure so there's no need for Annihilator V1 anymore

If you can't fit your team into Cerber V4 then I suggest going for Fighter V2, it's less effective but you can fit any team into it

it's hard to fit Liverpool into Cerber V4 because Salah and Mane can't play at the ML/MR position at all so I suggest going for Fighter V2

With such strong team as Liverpool you'll be dominating the league even with Fighter V2

You can check my sim test with Liverpool using Fighter V2 https://community.sigames.com/topic/507817-fm20-tactics-by-tff/?do=findComment&comment=12353422

1 minute ago, Totalfootballfan said:

I find Cerber V4 is more effective than Annihilator V1 or at least not worse that's for sure so there's no need for Annihilator V1 anymore

If you can't fit your team into Cerber V4 then I suggest going for Fighter V2, it's less effective but you can fit any team into it

it's hard to fit Liverpool into Cerber V4 because Salah and Mane can't play at the ML/MR position at all so I suggest going for Fighter V2

With such strong team as Liverpool you'll be dominating the league even with Fighter V2

You can check my sim test with Liverpool using Fighter V2 https://community.sigames.com/topic/507817-fm20-tactics-by-tff/?do=findComment&comment=12353422

Thanks TFF. I will give it a shot! 

but even using fighter v2, do all the recommend things by tff and anyone will be able to greatly overachieve with any team! :)

Edited by Jonas91

10 minutes ago, Konglarsen123 said:

TFF one more question. Would you play with Firmino as AF and Dybala as SS or reverse? 

I would play Dybala as AF and Firmino as SS because Dybala is a bit faster and he's got better Finishing and he's got "Fairly Strong" rating for the weaker foot so the STC position is more important than the AMCR position so you always want to have the best player at the STC position

Btw, they both have got "Comes Deep To Get The Ball" PPM which is a negative PPM for the STC and the AMCR position in the Cerber V4 or Fighter V2 tactics so I suggest try to unteach them this PPM

13 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

I would play Dybala as AF and Firmino as SS because Dybala is a bit faster and he's got better Finishing and he's got "Fairly Strong" rating for the weaker foot so the STC position is more important than the AMCR position so you always want to have the best player at the STC position

Btw, they both have got "Comes Deep To Get The Ball" PPM which is a negative PPM for the STC and the AMCR position in the Cerber V4 or Fighter V2 tactics so I suggest try to unteach them this PPM

Thanks for both the original advice and the "bonus" advice ;)

AML and AMR versions of Cerber tactic have been added to the OP

You can use the AML version of Cerber tactic if you don't have players for the ML position

You can use the AMR version of Cerber tactic if you don't have players for the MR position

cerber-aml-V4.thumb.png.00727966ba006a51fef1dae9f2bda699.png cerber-amr-V4.thumb.png.bcfb957e1257ecc0d479772563e4a9f7.png

8 dakika önce, Totalfootballfan said:

AML and AMR versions of Cerber tactic have been added to the OP

You can use the AML version of Cerber tactic if you don't have players for the ML position

You can use the AMR version of Cerber tactic if you don't have players for the MR position

cerber-aml-V4.thumb.png.00727966ba006a51fef1dae9f2bda699.png cerber-amr-V4.thumb.png.bcfb957e1257ecc0d479772563e4a9f7.png

But the original cerber tactic is more effective than these am i right?

tff if we have a guy to salah what it is better? train the man to the ml/mr position or sell it and buy one who hast at least acomplished for the ml/mr position! i do believe that doing that we will be usiing some potential ability points right?