• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• FM 24 TACTICS
  • GOOGLE DOCS

Knap FM2024 - Google Sheets

KEY ATTRIBUTES

GK   Handling Reflexes (Acceleration Agility Decisions- Train)

DRL  Acceleration Pace Decisions ( Stamina Agility Acceleration - Train)

DC           Decisions Positioning Marking Acceleration Pace Strength Jumping (Decisions Marking - Train)

WBRL    Acceleration Pace Decisions (Stamina Acceleration - Train)

DM       Acceleration Pace Decisions (Agility Decisions Tackling - Train)

MRL     Acceleration Pace  (Agility Acceleration - Train)

MC     Acceleration Pace Vision Passing (Decisions Stamina - Train)

AMRL Acceleration Pace Dribbling (Stamina Pace Acceleration - Train)

AMC  Acceleration Pace Vision ( Stamina Agility Acceleration- Train)

ST     Acceleration Pace (Finishing Acceleration Heading Jumping - Train)

GENERAL  Acceleration Pace  Anticipation  Agility Balance Concentration work rate 

Guide to test results

PSG Elite

Man City / Lpool top 

MU/Arsenal

CA 160 top 4-10

Spurs

140  10 - 15

CA 120  15 -20

relegation

• AWAY GAMES CONTROL and SUS ( SUS Tactic on Docs is a 4231)

With regard to Away games it depends upon your own risk factor. I am gung ho and prefer to attack and perhaps win 1 game in 3. If risk adverse then use a defensive tactic and perhaps draw all 3 games.

As a defensive formation I would use451/ 4141 as it has a DM and protects wings.

•  

AWAY GAME TWEAKS - Cautious Mentality WB on support  DM on Defend

CONTROL TACTIC
  • The LOE can be adjusted to MID BLOCK

•  

Remove Counter Press and/or Counter

For a SUS these are ideas to use.

Remove counter press counter

Remove pass into space

Stop WB runs by going to defend or no nonsense FB

Change mentality cautious/Defensive

full SUS would be to regroup and hold shape

•  

Adjust SPs for more players to stay back

I tend to judge what to use by how the game is progressing as you may just to want to control game rather than a full SU

Attribute_Weights.pdf.pdf35.17 kB · 59 downloads

MARTINHO Shouts guide:

Score: 0-0; after 15 mins the first shout is always 'encourage'. If still 0-0 at 25 mins shout 'demand more' (in 90% of matches). If you are a small team against a top team, use 'no pressure'. If still 0-0, at 37 mins shout 'encourage' again. Repeat this cycle in the 2nd half if still 0-0.

Break from this cycle if at any point if you score. Praise the individals who scored the goal, and player that gave the assist. If the match continues 1-0 to 90 mins, no further shouts will be needed. Ive not found any shout consistently effective when 1 nil up.

If you score a second goal, again praise the individals who scored the goal and the player that gave the assist. If you score a 3rd goal, then 'priase' the entire team. (4th goal = priase goalscorer and assister, 5th goal 'praise' entire team and so on.) 

If the opponents equalise, revert to the cycle of 'encourage' and 'demand more' as above, but be cautious not to use the same team shout twice in a row. 

If 2 nil up or 3 nil and the opposition bring it back to 2-1 or 3-1, dont use any shout.

If ever a goal down, instead of cycling 'encourge' and 'demand more', cycle 'demand more' and 'show some passion', except however as soon as you concede the first shout should be 'encourage' (unless you had previously used the 'encourage' shout last when you were drawing). 

If 2 goals down, the first shout (on immediately condeding the 2nd goal) should be 'berate'. If you continue to be 2 goals down, cycle 'berate', 'show some passion' and 'demand more'. 

When you equalise, immediatley after the equalising goal goes use either 'encourge' or 'demand more' (based on your previous shouts in the match (you never want to use 'encourge' or 'demand more' twice in a row as you wont get as a good a rection), then go back to cycling these 2 shouts. Only stop this cycle if you go in front, at which time you will revert to praising the goalscorer and assister (except if you go in front to make the score 3-2, you should use that opportunity to 'praise' the entire team).

Exceptions: 2nd leg of 2 legged ties. The 2nd leg of a tie only follows these rules above if you are drawing or behind. If winning from the 1st leg, do not use any shouts as they will have poor results, that is, unless you score, then follow the above shouts for going 1-0, 2-0 and 3-0 up, or if your opponent equalised the tie on aggregate (or takes the lead on aggregate) then go back to following the above suggestions. 

Hope that is clear !

Cadoni recommended shouts or use AM for Shouts

FM22 Shouts - Encourage (0-0; 20 min mark) - Calm Down (win 1-0 after you scoring) - Demand More (draw) - Praise (win by 2 goals) - Berate (loss by 2 goals

o judge what to use by how the game is progressing as you may just to want to control game rather than a full SU

TRAINING SCHEDUES

CADONI TRAINING

**Download:** Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2024/schedules

**Load:** Training/Schedules/Select Schedule (drop down menu)/Custom Schedules/Import Schedule ->

Select the file (eg. Season - One Match) > Click "Load" > Confirm > Click "Save" (really important, bottom right corner)

Cadoni_0_matches.fmf19.17 kB · 131 downloads

Cadoni_1_match.fmf19.17 kB · 127 downloads

Cadoni_2_matches.fmf19.17 kB · 129 downloads

Screenshot (995).png

Had some pretty ridiculous results using the 4231 with three APs in my typical brazilian save. Amazonas FC, brazilian third division (predicted 5th)

CampeonatoBrasileiroSrieC_Stages.thumb.png.29be84ae4744e3b917c24a7b5b4dc246.png

Totally annihilated Série C in an undefeated season scoring over four goals per game and conceding less than 0,5 per game. I always tend to overachieve thanks to experience in brazilian leagues and above average squad building/managing (and knap's tactics :D) but this was pretty wild considering the average quality of my team. Especially as we managed to win brazilian cup too...

AmazonasFutebolClube_Fixtures.thumb.png.ac8a03147a3f9e9ded18b33aa1e3f3f7.png

Winning brazilian cup as a third division club in first season is quite the achievement, I had managed this maybe a couple of times in my long FM career but with better players (Paulo Vyctor and Daniel Raposo ftw) and without scoring so many goals against top clubs (5-1 vs Flamengo courtesy of a corner hat trick by the CB). Success in minor competitions like Copa Verde and Campeonato Amazonense completed the famous Quadruple.

AmazonasFutebolClube_Overview.thumb.png.71fc9dd4caa1a1a87200a941bc029dac.png

Here's the thing. Despite a dominating season, a million goals scored and all my efforts I couldn't get a striker to really shine and score as expected (or as in FM 23 :D). Used the weak Amazonense to try different tactics (started with the 3241 but conceded too many goals against decent teams) and different types of striker (fast strikers still seem the most efficient) though in the end STC was often outscored by AMC (Vini Locatelli won Série C Top Scorer with 15 goals) and even CB (corner kicks are out of control!) and scored around 0,5 goals per game wich is good IRL but terrible for my FM standards :D. One thing I noticed is the AMC tends to get to the end of crosses/cut backs as often as STC which is probably the reason of AMC scoring prowess. Other than that I can confirm what most people are reporting in feedback: too many goals scored, too many injuries (including goalkeepers), broken player/squad interaction and a few bugs persisting from a decade... Though I'm mostly annoyed that despite probably the most dominating, overachieving season in recent FMs and scoring about a million team goals my strikers posted average numbers :D.

Edited by kandersson

@knap Paulo Vyctor has repeatedly outscored Haaland in the past sadly he's been downgraded by researchers this year :D

But yeah atm I think the only strikers who can reach crazy numbers are the rare tall, fast target man types. 20-30 goals boost from corner kicks would surely help :D

hace 3 horas, kandersson dijo:

Had some pretty ridiculous results using the 4231 with three APs in my typical brazilian save. Amazonas FC, brazilian third division (predicted 5th)

CampeonatoBrasileiroSrieC_Stages.thumb.png.29be84ae4744e3b917c24a7b5b4dc246.png

Totally annihilated Série C in an undefeated season scoring over four goals per game and conceding less than 0,5 per game. I always tend to overachieve thanks to experience in brazilian leagues and above average squad building/managing (and knap's tactics :D) but this was pretty wild considering the average quality of my team. Especially as we managed to win brazilian cup too...

AmazonasFutebolClube_Fixtures.thumb.png.ac8a03147a3f9e9ded18b33aa1e3f3f7.png

Winning brazilian cup as a third division club in first season is quite the achievement, I had managed this maybe a couple of times in my long FM career but with better players (Paulo Vyctor and Daniel Raposo ftw) and without scoring so many goals against top clubs (5-1 vs Flamengo courtesy of a corner hat trick by the CB). Success in minor competitions like Copa Verde and Campeonato Amazonense completed the famous Quadruple.

AmazonasFutebolClube_Overview.thumb.png.71fc9dd4caa1a1a87200a941bc029dac.png

Here's the thing. Despite a dominating season, a million goals scored and all my efforts I couldn't get a striker to really shine and score as expected (or as in FM 23 :D). Used the weak Amazonense to try different tactics (started with the 3241 but conceded too many goals against decent teams) and different types of striker (fast strikers still seem the most efficient) though in the end STC was often outscored by AMC (Vini Locatelli won Série C Top Scorer with 15 goals) and even CB (corner kicks are out of control!) and scored around 0,5 goals per game wich is good IRL but terrible for my FM standards :D. One thing I noticed is the AMC tends to get to the end of crosses/cut backs as often as STC which is probably the reason of AMC scoring prowess. Other than that I can confirm what most people are reporting in feedback: too many goals scored, too many injuries (including goalkeepers), broken player/squad interaction and a few bugs persisting from a decade... Though I'm mostly annoyed that despite probably the most dominating, overachieving season in recent FMs and scoring about a million team goals my strikers posted average numbers :D.

What tactic are you using? WOF 4231 N MHD AMs MC P102 ALL CUPS?