• Replies 37.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, knap said:

@Macgreg

It  is out with no ME changes

None at all? That surprises me, you'd have thought Odin Thiago Holm was the reincarnation of peak Steven Gerrard with the number of shots he was crashing in from 25 yards out, I thought long shots would get nerfed for sure.

Should all the BETA tactic tests still be valid, then? 

Do you always set the best corner kick taker or change for inswinging corners on both sides?

Btw should I use MC set pieces with Lorenzo Lucca (Jumping 17 Heading 16 Strength 16) :D

Edited by kandersson

@knap I know your tactics are usually for dominating and scoring lots of goals but do you have any that are more defensive (apart from SUS) in mind?

Perhaps a key can be added to the sheet for good defensive tactics? Maybe mentality as a column as well?

5 hours ago, Manelmartins said:

Good evening, I need your help. When I download a tactic, nothing appears in the "tactics" folder. Does anyone know how to solve this problem?

You have probably downloaded it to your "downloads" folder on your C drive. 

When you go into "load tactics" on the tactics page in game. Navigate to your downloads folder and it should be in there

55 minutes ago, ToeJam9000 said:

Hey @knap

What's the reasoning for some tactics having balanced mentality while some have attacking? Also how come there are no Positive ones?

You can try Positive yourself on some of knap's tactics and see how it works out. I mainly use Attacking even with tactics that are originally balanced and it's been working well for me. I have all newgens though.