Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 26/02/2021 at 20:05, knap said:

@knap

First of all - nice job, these tactics are beast mode :-)

one question, In the ME 21.5 you had this version with Wingers - is the Wide Midfielder on update of that "21.5 version", or is it at new version? With perhaps a Winger version coming out as well?

Thanks !

Edited by Peter5000

6 hours ago, superharber said:

On the Sheffield Wednesday tests

Parisienne 4231 IFs edition, seems to be very good. Matched the 2nd place finish! Which is unbelievable achievement considering the other results 👍

Hi which one u referring to? 4231 P101 or P103 of the Parisienne IFs

5 minutes ago, knap said:

@Peter5000

Which precise tactic

@knap

In ME 21.4, you made "FM21VenomFaithKnap442P103EC" - which has a Winger on M R/L.

In ME 21.6, you made "VENOM & FAITH 442 P105 ALL CUPS" - which has Wide midfielder on M R/L

is the Wide Midfielder (ME 21.6) an update of FM21VenomFaithKnap442P103EC which has wingers or is it a new version?  And a version with Wingers in stead of WM being released by you as well?

Hope it make sense :-)

@Peter5000 @knap

I believe Peter meant BEOWULF or VENOM&FAITH 442 with winger attack

Actually I need same thing too :)

Precisely FM21.5VENOM&FAITHKNAP442P101EC or FM21VenomFaithKnap442P103EC as Peter mentioned while I was typing  this message :)

I ve been using your 442 tactics since last year and especially inverted full backs and attacking wingers with two adv forward were very useful and efficient

However after every big new patch, unfortunately they become mostly useless.

Glad you update your tactics and help us :)) 

I hope you can find a solution to us, thanks mate

Hey

Currently using the Beowulf 442 with my Sunderland team and its work great, now I got promoted to the Premier League and I think I need a more defensive tactic at least for the away games against top teams or is it enough to change the mentality? If not which tactic will you prefer?

16 hours ago, Neomatrix said:

@Peter5000 @knap

I believe Peter meant BEOWULF or VENOM&FAITH 442 with winger attack

Actually I need same thing too :)

Precisely FM21.5VENOM&FAITHKNAP442P101EC or FM21VenomFaithKnap442P103EC as Peter mentioned while I was typing  this message :)

I ve been using your 442 tactics since last year and especially inverted full backs and attacking wingers with two adv forward were very useful and efficient

However after every big new patch, unfortunately they become mostly useless.

Glad you update your tactics and help us :)) 

I hope you can find a solution to us, thanks mate

Any ideas @knap??

Hey @knap are you planning to work on a few TIME (442 and/or 451) 21.6 ? I'm a big fan of your FM21.4TIMEKnap41221P103ALLCUPS and FM21.5TIMEKnap451P108ALLCUPS but since the new patch they're sadly no longer that efficient :(

Cheers!

I just wanted to make a post about the test league. This testing league is set to have players that fit every role, meaning the cm's are all identical, and they are equally good for CM as DLP and BTB.
This goes for all positions.
But to be equal for every role, they can not be perfect for any, as there would not be enough attribute points.

So what does this mean?

It means every tactic will get the same conditions, and the same players, but it also means that if you get players that are perfect for the roles in a tactic... It will perform a lot better.
All of them will. We chose to do it this way, as we think the other option is worse. ( Having unequal players, meaning some tactics will be tested with good players for roles, some with bad. This gives unequal conditions.)

The identical players is to avoid the AM picking a fast player for one tactic, and a slower one for another. Now he can just pick the same striker, even when he makes subs.

So all tactics will do better if you get the right players, this is why some of you might find some tactics working much better on one save than you expected.

The best tested tactics are still the best tactics though.

Edited by Rober82

Hey @knap I loved the Warrior 4141 in 21.5, is it on the list to be updated?

Also, there doesn't seem to be many positive mentality tactics this year but mainly attacking, have you found they are less successful in FM21?

hi knap. bigg fan from greece thanks for your lovely tactics. Please tell me which tactic is good for juve. i can not find one to stable the team. and i want to succeed. Advise me with which tactic to use.,i would like on 4-2-3-1 and one 442. thanks