[FM19][SKIN] Football Manager 2019 Base Skins

michaeltmurrayuk

3 minutes ago, stevemc said:

Thanks I'm going to look into this tomorrow after I've downloaded release.

So once I've extracted the "background fade" file from the "sitoolkit" via the Resource Archiver - I just place it in the following location:

▸ ⁨skins⁩ ▸ ⁨base19⁩ ▸ ⁨graphics⁩ ▸ ⁨boxes⁩ ▸ ⁨custom⁩ ▸ ⁨background fade (I presume I need to create the background fade folder as it doesn't exist?)

And this will allow me an opacity on the current solid top banner?

I'm happy to make a new thread if this is getting confusing :D

sitoolkit\skins\fm-widgets\graphics\boxes\custom\background fade    is the correct file/folder

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

Yes you then just need to use an image editing program to alter the transparency/opacity of the graphic to suit - if you are on windows then paint.net is a simple and easy program you can use.

Brill, I'm on a Mac but got Photoshop :thup: I'll give this a go tomorrow, when I fail, I'll be back :D

16 hours ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

Yes you then just need to use an image editing program to alter the transparency/opacity of the graphic to suit - if you are on windows then paint.net is a simple and easy program you can use.

@wkdsoul @michaeltmurrayuk

Thanks for your help, I've now got the desired effect with the opacity panels :)

29wjrqq.png

Edited by stevemc

Hey Michael

Is there any easy way to change the black / grey outline of the star rating ... as I am using now a permanent white background this dark outline color looks very ugly and old fashion ... 

Unbenannt.PNG

3 hours ago, adesmir said:

Hey Michael

Is there any easy way to change the black / grey outline of the star rating ... as I am using now a permanent white background this dark outline color looks very ugly and old fashion ... 

Unbenannt.PNG

The graphics were changed in the patch, the border uses the star rating unknown colour variable set in the settings file, so you can change that to something else if you want.

Or if you just want the pre-patch stars then you'd need to edit the graphics, thankfully I saved them :)

So just download this file, extract it and place the icons folder inside the graphics folder for the skin you are using and they should revert back to a single colour.

FM19 Plain Star Rating.zip

Hi,

First of all thank you for sharing this! :applause:

I managed to change player profile attributes background colors in basetouch_dark tablet but still want to do a few changes and have no idea how:

- change attributes font color (now is all white) - I actually want to do the background the same purple color and change font color to match my desired colors

- change attributes threshold

- change the color (or transparency) for highlighted attributes of selected duty and role (on tablet it is hard to see which attributes are highlighted)

I appreciate any help :D

j7x02d.jpg

8 minutes ago, Croy said:

Hi,

I managed to change player profile attributes background colors in basetouch_dark tablet but still want to do a few changes and have no idea how:

- change attributes font color (now is all white) - I actually want to do the background the same purple color and change font color to match my desired colors

- change the color (or transparency) for highlighted attributes of selected duty and role (on tablet it is hard to see which attributes are highlighted)

j7x02d.jpg

I don't use Touch so these might not work;

- If you want the attributes to work like they do in full mode (text recolours with no background) then in the various player attribute files delete the colour and use bg code from the files. Then set the colour either through the settings file or from the colour chooser in the preferences menu.

For the attribute threshold this is done via the colour picker option in the preferences menu, if that option isn't in Touch then I don't think you can - though I think it has come up before so there might be a workaround on the forum.

For the highlighted attributes you'll need to alter the graphics found in the graphics\tables\custom\suggested attributes\ subfolders and lower the transparency of the red bits.

You'll need to extract the various files from the skins fmf file and they'll be found inside the folders for the fmc skins.

hace 4 horas, Croy dijo:

Hi,

j7x02d.jpg

I'm trying to change the color of the attributes on the tablet but I can’t. This is my basetouch file in the settings folder. How did you do it?

1C407CEB-57BE-4030-A54C-901F7A6D5D7B.jpeg

vor 18 Stunden schrieb michaeltmurrayuk:

The graphics were changed in the patch, the border uses the star rating unknown colour variable set in the settings file, so you can change that to something else if you want.

Or if you just want the pre-patch stars then you'd need to edit the graphics, thankfully I saved them :)

So just download this file, extract it and place the icons folder inside the graphics folder for the skin you are using and they should revert back to a single colour.

FM19 Plain Star Rating.zip

Thank you. I did it with the 'star rating unknown' code line ... was exactly what I was looking for!

53 minutes ago, adesmir said:

interesting question! i would also be interested in solving that (deleting the circles) ... 

Most of the logos don't stand off on them either, be best to remove them!

Edited by stevemc

20 hours ago, stevemc said:

Hi @michaeltmurrayuk any idea how to remove the little white circles on these two icons? (behind the flag and badge):

35811c3.png

Should be same instructions as last year:

20 hours ago, vonreichsm said:

How could i change the colour of the playernames at the last starting 11? I can´t read it.

3k6ch9.png

Check the file that calls it, as its a custom file it will be controlled somewhere in that code, if you cannot do it then check with where you got the mod from.

17 hours ago, Colchoneros9 said:

I'm trying to change the color of the attributes on the tablet but I can’t. This is my basetouch file in the settings folder. How did you do it?

1C407CEB-57BE-4030-A54C-901F7A6D5D7B.jpeg

If Touch Mode has the colour picker option in the preferences menu you might need to go into that and click the 'Restore Default Colours' button then reload your skin and that should then load the colours from your file. (Also make sure you have switch to the Base skin you've edited).

59 minutes ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

Should be same instructions as last year:

<container width="26" height="26" embed_in_frame="true">

Though you may also need to edit this line:

<container class="icon_box" icon="icons/26px/circle">

Thanks, so I take it I just change the 26px to 0px?

EDIT: this didn't work.

Edited by stevemc

@michaeltmurrayuk

I've looked inside the xml file and it looks like the code is slightly different to last years.

I'm not sure which part of these allows me to remove the white circle?

<!-- National flag image -->
                        <container embed_in_frame="true" width="20" height="26">
                            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true"/>
                            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top, left" inset="3,0" embed_in_frame="true" />

<widget class="object_portrait_picture" id="npiB" image_alignment="centre" scale_picture="true" wants_mouse_events="true">
                                <record id="object_property" dont_set_hint="true" get_property="PNat" set_property="objt" />
                            </widget>
                        </container>
                    </widget>

<!-- Club badge image -->
                            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true"/>
                            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top, left" inset="0" embed_in_frame="true" />

<widget class="object_portrait_picture" id="pclB" image_alignment="centre" scale_picture="true" width="14" height="14" wants_mouse_events="true">
                                <record id="object_property" dont_set_hint="true" get_property="Pclb" set_property="objt" />
                            </widget>
                        </container>
                    </widget>
                    <container class="scrolling_box">
                        <container class="vertical_arrange_container" auto_size="vertical" offset="0" gap="0">

2 minutes ago, stevemc said:

@michaeltmurrayuk

I've looked inside the xml file and it looks like the code is slightly different to last years.

I'm not sure which part of these allows me to remove the white circle?

I think its the container class=" icon box" jsut above both those bits of code you need

12 minutes ago, wkdsoul said:

I think its the container class=" icon box" jsut above both those bits of code you need

I can't find that anywhere within this XML - is it different this year?

<!-- A panel showing various bits of information about a player -->
<panel>

<boolean id="should_force_refresh" value="true"/>

<container>
        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

<container class="horizontal_adaptive_container" inset="2" gap="10" mode="distribute_equally">

<container minimum_width="310" priority="1">
                <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />
                <layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" layout="90, -1, 10, 1" offset="0" gap="0" />

<!-- Profile picture -->
                <widget class="picture" id="prop" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" image_alignment="centre_x">
                    <record id="object_property">
                        <list id="get_properties">
                            <!--Facegen data request-->
                            <record get_property="fcgn" />
                            <!--Fake name request-->
                            <record get_property="Pfke" />
                            <record get_property="prpc" set_property="valu" />
                        </list>
                    </record>
                </widget>

<!-- Personal Details -->
                <container class="icon_box" id="icn1" icon="icons/26px/circle">
                    <layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="top" offset="0" gap="-1" />
                    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

<record id="icon_properties" red_replacement="secondary"/>

<!-- Get player status flags-->
                    <record id="object_property" get_property="Pnfo" dont_set_object="true" dont_set_hint="true"/>

<!-- Player status icon with a fitness donut as first item-->
                    <widget class="player_status_all_button" id="secw" appearance="buttons/custom/status round" auto_size="all" alignment="bottom" offset_x="0" offset_y="4" gap="-4" maximised="false" max_items_per_row_or_column="3" embed_in_frame="true">
                        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top, left" inset="0" embed_in_frame="true" />

<!-- Set icon to only show: HG, Int, Hol, Trv-->
                        <integer id="type" value="0" />

<container embed_in_frame="true" width="20" height="26">
                            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top, left" inset="3,0" embed_in_frame="true" />

<widget class="object_portrait_picture" id="npiB" image_alignment="centre" scale_picture="true" wants_mouse_events="true">
                                <record id="object_property" dont_set_hint="true" get_property="PNat" set_property="objt" />
                            </widget>
                        </container>
                    </widget>

<!-- Nationality -->
                    <widget class="editable_client_object_property_panel" id="intc " auto_size="vertical" colour="secondary">
                        <record id="widget_info" class="nation_button" icon_enabled="false" auto_size="vertical" size="small" colour="faded text" format="[%nation#1-nationality]"/>
                        <record id="widget_properties" auto_size="vertical"/>
                        <record id="object_property" dont_set_hint="true" get_property="PNat" />
                    </widget>

<!-- Age & DoB-->
                    <container>
                        <layout class="fit_children_attachment" alignment="vertical" gap="0" offset="0" />
                        <layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" alignment="left,extend" offset="0" gap="3" />
                        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top" apply_to_children="true" inset="0" />
                        <!-- Age -->
                        <!-- We use an editable panel here just to make it disappear when editing-->
                        <!-- fixed height as an attempt to fix 152615 -->-->
                        <widget class="editable_client_object_property_panel" id="age " height="22" auto_size="horizontal" colour="secondary">
                            <record id="widget_info" class="formatted_label" alignment="left,centre_y" height="22" auto_size="horizontal" size="large" font="bold">
                                <translation id="format" translation_id="242551" type="use" value="[%number#1] years old" />
                            </record>
                            <record id="widget_edit_info" width="0" height="0"/>
                            <record id="object_property" get_property="Page" />
                        </widget>

<!-- DoB -->
                        <widget class="editable_client_object_property_panel" id="dobl" auto_size="vertical" colour="secondary" size="small">
                            <record id="widget_info" class="game_formatted_label" alignment="left,centre_y" auto_size="vertical" auto_size_minimum_height="20" format="([%date#1-short])" colour="faded text"/>
                            <record id="widget_properties" height="24"/>
                            <record id="object_property" get_property="Pdob" />
                        </widget>
                    </container>

<!-- Int Caps -->
                    <widget class="international_appearances_label" id="inta" auto_size="vertical" size="small" colour="secondary">
                        <integer id="int_apps_label_format" value="8" />
                        <record id="object_property" dont_set_hint="true" get_property="Pist" />
                    </widget>

<!-- Youth Caps -->
                    <widget class="international_appearances_label" id="inty" height="20" size="small" colour="secondary">
                        <integer id="int_apps_label_format" value="9" />
                        <record id="object_property" dont_set_hint="true" get_property="Pist" />
                    </widget>
                </container>

<widget class="spacer" />
                <widget class="vertical_divider" auto_size="none"/>
            </container>

<!-- Contract info etc-->
            <container minimum_width="310" priority="3">
                <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0" apply_to_children="true"/>
                <layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" alignment="right,extend" offset="0" gap="10"/>

<container class="icon_box" id="icn2" icon="icons/26px/circle">

<record id="object_property" get_property="Pnfo" dont_set_object="true" dont_set_hint="true"/>
                    <!-- Player status icon with club badge-->
                    <widget class="player_status_all_button" id="secw" appearance="buttons/custom/status round" auto_size="all" alignment="bottom" offset_x="0" offset_y="4" gap="-4" maximised="false" max_items_per_row_or_column="3" embed_in_frame="true">

<!-- Set icon to only show: Wnt, Bid, Trn, Lst, Loa, Yth, Wp-->
                        <integer id="type" value="1" />

<!-- Club badge image -->

<widget class="object_portrait_picture" id="pclB" image_alignment="centre" scale_picture="true" width="14" height="14" wants_mouse_events="true">
                                <record id="object_property" dont_set_hint="true" get_property="Pclb" set_property="objt" />
                            </widget>
                        </container>
                    </widget>
                    <container class="scrolling_box">
                        <container class="vertical_arrange_container" auto_size="vertical" offset="0" gap="0">

<!--Player extra details (e.g. onloan at...)-->
                            <widget class="player_extra_details_text" id="plex" auto_size="vertical" size="small" colour="secondary" multiline="false">
                                <record id="object_property" get_property="PExD" />
                            </widget>

<!--Value-->
                            <widget class="value_label" id="valu" auto_size="vertical" size="large" font="bold" colour="secondary">
                                <translation id="format" translation_id="383826" type="use" value="Valued at [%cash#1-roundsmall-short][COMMENT: FR 10661; player overview; string diaplyed a player's estimated monetary value]" />
                                <record id="object_property" get_property="Pdva" dont_set_hint="true" />
                            </widget>

<!--Wage / Expiry date-->
                            <container height="23" id="wged">
                                <layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" alignment="fill" offset="0" gap="0"/>
                                <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" apply_to_children="true" inset="0"/>

<widget class="editable_client_object_property_panel" id="Pcww">
                                    <record id="object_property" get_property="Pcww" />
                                </widget>
                                <widget class="editable_client_object_property_panel" id="Pcex">
                                    <record id="object_property" get_property="Pcex" />
                                </widget>
                            </container>
                            <widget class="link_text" id="wgex" section="Pcnr" auto_size="vertical" size="normal" colour="secondary"/>

<!-- Squad status-->
                            <widget class="squad_status_label" id="sqst" auto_size="vertical" size="small" colour="secondary">
                                <record id="object_property" get_property="Pccs" />
                            </widget>
                        </container>
                    </container>

</container>

<!-- Vertical separator line -->
                <widget class="vertical_divider" priority="4"/>
            </container>

<!-- Scout report info etc-->
            <container class="icon_box" id="scrB" file="player/player status icon box" icon="icons/custom/icon box/report" red_replacement="primary" minimum_width="306" priority="5">
                <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />
                <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

<record id="icon_properties" red_replacement="secondary" blue_replacement="primary"/>

<!-- Set icon to only show: Sct-->
                <record id="widget_properties" type="2" />

<container class="player_scout_reports_panel" id="psco" file="player/player scout reports small">
                    <record id="object_property" get_property="objt" set_property="objt" />
                </container>
            </container>

<container class="player_scout_reports_panel" file="none" minimum_width="100" default_width="-1" priority="6">
                <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" apply_to_children="true" inset="0" />

<record id="object_property" get_property="objt" set_property="objt" />

<container class="horizontal_adaptive_container" id="main" inset="0" gap="20" mode="dont_distribute">
                    <!-- CA -->
                    <container id="caco" width="130" priority="3">
                        <layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="middle" gap="0" offset="0" />

<widget class="label" alignment="left,bottom" height="17" font="label" colour="secondary">
                            <translation id="text" translation_id="293291" type="use" value="Current Ability" />
                        </widget>
                        <widget class="scout_stars_label" id="CAic" alignment="left,centre_y" height="18" click_event="ltms"/>
                    </container>
                    <!-- PA -->
                    <container id="paco" width="130" priority="2">
                        <layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="middle" gap="0" offset="0" />

<widget class="label" alignment="left,bottom" height="17" font="label" colour="secondary">
                            <translation id="text" translation_id="293292" type="use" value="Potential Ability" />
                        </widget>
                        <widget class="scout_stars_label" id="PAic" alignment="left,centre_y" height="18" click_event="ltms"/>
                    </container>

<!-- Estimated cost -->
                    <container id="ecco" width="150" priority="4">
                        <layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="fill" gap="0" offset="0" />

<widget class="label" alignment="left,bottom" font="label" colour="secondary">
                            <translation id="text" translation_id="335037" type="use" value="Estimated Cost[COMMENT: scout report panel label]" />
                        </widget>
                        <widget class="label" id="esco" alignment="left,top" style="semi_bold" colour="secondary"/>
                    </container>
                    <!-- Wage demands -->
                    <container id="wdco" width="150" priority="5">
                        <layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="fill" gap="0" offset="0" />

<widget class="label" alignment="left,bottom" font="label" colour="secondary">
                            <translation id="text" translation_id="335516" type="use" value="Wage Demands[COMMENT: scout report panel label]" />
                        </widget>
                        <widget class="label" id="wade" alignment="left,top" style="semi_bold" colour="secondary"/>
                    </container>
                </container>
            </container>
        </container>
    </container>
</panel>

Edited by stevemc

vor 55 Minuten schrieb stevemc:

Thanks, so I take it I just change the 26px to 0px?

Where do I save this file once it's complete, in the Base Skin folder?

if you like to hide the circle then only change the following code:

.. to ...

<container class="icon_box" icon="icons/0px/circle">

2 minutes ago, adesmir said:

if you like to hide the circle then only change the following code:

.. to ...

<container class="icon_box" icon="icons/0px/circle">

I presume I'm in the wrong XML file, as I cannot find that line of code.

Is this the correct file? player personal details panel.xml

vor 1 Minute schrieb stevemc:

yes it is ... and i can find the code line in your post before .. maybe search for ... <!-- Personal Details --> ... the code you have to change is on the next line :-)

4 minutes ago, stevemc said:

You need to look further up:

<!-- Personal Details -->
                <container class="icon_box" id="icn1" icon="icons/26px/circle">
                    <layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="top" offset="0" gap="-1" />

<!-- Player status icon with a fitness donut as first item-->

<!-- Set icon to only show: HG, Int, Hol, Trv-->
                        <integer id="type" value="0" />

2 hours ago, LeeCutty said:

How is everyone changing the caps to small letters?

Only a small thing but the all caps of players and club names annoys me so much.

Delete this line:

<string id="capitalisation" value="upper case" />

From the title xml file found in the fonts folder for the base skin you are using. If that doesn't find all the instances check the other files in the fonts folder and remove the same line from them if present.

19 hours ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

Delete this line:

<string id="capitalisation" value="upper case" />

From the title xml file found in the fonts folder for the base skin you are using. If that doesn't find all the instances check the other files in the fonts folder and remove the same line from them if present.

Thanks mate.

Just one last thing, how do I make the the base skin dark more transparent but keep the solid colours of the sidebar and header?

5 hours ago, Amankaragaj1 said:

Hallo,

How do I change that?

1.png.fb7c3bcec5e7aec855f5586648cd1d1e.pngto 2.png.73c53ee9baf147ab933fcb6f6bc36f1e.png

Actual values will only show if you have purchased and enabled the In-Game Editor, and there is another thread around with the IDs you may need to add to the panel to get the values to show.

1 hour ago, LeeCutty said:

Thanks mate.

Just one last thing, how do I make the the base skin dark more transparent but keep the solid colours of the sidebar and header?

There is a link to the Background Support Mod in the opening post that makes the skin more transparent.

So, which xmls i must edit to change all the fonts of the skin?

For example i've changed title.xml with BBC Reith Sans-Bold, trying BBC-Reith-Sans-Bold.ttf and BBC Reith Sans Bold.ttf but the font didn't change to BBC Reith Sans. Also Helvetica doesn't work.

7 minutes ago, StekMCFC said:

So, which xmls i must edit to change all the fonts of the skin?

For example i've changed title.xml with BBC Reith Sans-Bold, trying BBC-Reith-Sans-Bold.ttf and BBC Reith Sans Bold.ttf but the font didn't change to BBC Reith Sans. Also Helvetica doesn't work.

You'll need to check through each of the xml files in the fonts folder and change any that reference the existing fonts.

Please tell me how to make the display of the age and date of birth of the player correct. Thanks for any help.

20181105094822_1.jpg.028aeaa024f79a8814401a9e5019ee25.jpg

And tell me what I need to find in the code to remove images of numbers and T-shirts in the background. Thanks for any help.

Hi @michaeltmurrayuk, hoping you can help with a few basic q's in regards to stadium panels. 

On FM17 I had the basic skin set up to show the the mini stadium images on the club overview screen as well as on the 'home' page where the next fixture is (screenshots attached). I'm having trouble replicating this on FM19 with the panels from 17 not working at all and any panels from '19 skins I've downloaded all seem far too cluttered on the overview screen. Ideal set up on the overview screen would be to have the stadium mini pic replacing the league history on the attached overview screen. I've found a panel that does partly do this (link) but I'd rather not amend the top bar where the nickname etc.. is, do you know what I would edit in the attached panels so the showing of the stadium would be the only change? 

I'm still also yet to find a panel that would show the stadium on the 'home' screen, not sure if you know which panel I should be looking to amend?

Any help is massively appreciated. 

123.png

74440103_InkedNewcastleUnited_Profile_LI.jpg.bdc8e3570e9cb6a517b0389536687d70.jpg

club overview details panel.xml

club overview panel.xml

club overview stadium panel.xml

Edited by Ryan377

16 hours ago, Dynasty said:

Please tell me how to make the display of the age and date of birth of the player correct. Thanks for any help.

20181105094822_1.jpg.028aeaa024f79a8814401a9e5019ee25.jpg

And tell me what I need to find in the code to remove images of numbers and T-shirts in the background. Thanks for any help.

As you are using a custom skin then check with where you got the skin from.

2 hours ago, Ryan377 said:

Hi @michaeltmurrayuk, hoping you can help with a few basic q's in regards to stadium panels. 

On FM17 I had the basic skin set up to show the the mini stadium images on the club overview screen as well as on the 'home' page where the next fixture is (screenshots attached). I'm having trouble replicating this on FM19 with the panels from 17 not working at all and any panels from '19 skins I've downloaded all seem far too cluttered on the overview screen. Ideal set up on the overview screen would be to have the stadium mini pic replacing the league history on the attached overview screen. I've found a panel that does partly do this (link) but I'd rather not amend the top bar where the nickname etc.. is, do you know what I would edit in the attached panels so the showing of the stadium would be the only change? 

I'm still also yet to find a panel that would show the stadium on the 'home' screen, not sure if you know which panel I should be looking to amend?

Any help is massively appreciated. 

123.png

The upcoming fixture bit should be controlled by the team upcoming fixture badges manager home xml file found in the panels/team folder which you'll need to extract from the panels fmf file - Looks like the Stadium pic code has just been commented out so you should be able to re-enable by un-commenting it.

For the Overview screen have a look at this thread, its for the stadium screen but you should be able to use the same idea for the overview screen:

Hey Micheal

Glad to see you're back to help us all again

My problem is the same as last year - background stadium images

I've copied over the megapack from last year into a created graphics folder (image 1), and i'm using one of the flat skins, but the stadium images are not coming up in the match engine (image 2).  They are showing on my home profile page though (image 3)?  Also, do I have to use a custom skin for it to work or can I use one of the default ones?

Please can you help

I'm using a mac

Grateful as always

J

Screen Shot 2018-11-05 at 15.13.23.png

Screen Shot 2018-11-06 at 08.23.52.png

Screen Shot 2018-11-06 at 08.21.54.png

19 hours ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

For the Overview screen have a look at this thread, its for the stadium screen but you should be able to use the same idea for the overview screen:

Hi @michaeltmurrayuk

Cheers for this, almost got it working! I just need to work out how to reduce the overall size of the stadium image and also how to reduce the size of the 'kits' container by a few pixels as it's a bit too large at the moment. I've attached the two .xml's I gather I'll have to play around with, any help much appreciated. 

InkedNewcastle United_  Profile_LI.jpg

Having a brain freeze, how do i get text (for instance team name) to stay only as horizontally wide as it container width and multi-line underneath for longer names.. i'm getting mixed up in the alignment/multiline and autosize values i think. 

Manchester United to

Manchester
United

I skipped FM18 and I understand things have changed slightly. Does the Base skin allow for the mini stadium image to appear in the stadium info panel? Or is there something I need to change to make it work? Here is an example of a mini stadium image from a previous version.

StamfordBridge_OverviewProfile-2.png

Will all my images be useable in the correct location for FM19?

Thanks for any help.

46 minutes ago, \'Appy \'Ammer said:

I skipped FM18 and I understand things have changed slightly. Does the Base skin allow for the mini stadium image to appear in the stadium info panel? Or is there something I need to change to make it work? Here is an example of a mini stadium image from a previous version.

StamfordBridge_OverviewProfile-2.png

Will all my images be useable in the correct location for FM19?

Thanks for any help.

They can be used but will need to update the panel. the base skin isnt set with it.    The panel rom 18 will prob be fine to move over. 

Edited by wkdsoul