[FM19][SKIN] Football Manager 2019 Base Skins

michaeltmurrayuk

2019_skin.thumb.png.5a4f0c0d1454dd4ea87bb3f6d932e04a.png

Football Manager 2019 Base Skins

NOTE: If you are using Football Manager Touch 2019 then please see the second post.

As with most recent Football Managers for you to make certain changes in Football Manager 2019 you need to create a new skin. Thankfully over the last few years some more stuff has been moved out of the skins folder so you only really need the Base skin if you are wanting to edit the skin graphics, fonts or colours. If you want to edit the match graphics or the most of the panel xml files you no longer need really need the base skins.

So to make things easier for people I've put up some base skins that are identical to the default skins that come with the game, so you can add new files/graphics to these without messing up the original skins, and anything that isn't located in these new skin folders will be taken from the default locations within the game.

For Football Manager 2019 you have three skins to choose from the Default skin, the Light skin and the Dark skin.

Base2019 Skin - This is the Default skin and is based on the Default Football Manager Skin.

Base2019 Dark Skin - This is the Dark Base Skin and is based on the Football Manager Dark Skin.

Base2019 Light Skin - This is the Light Base Skin and is based on the Football Manager Light Skin.

Change Log

v1.1 21:56 GMT 1st November 2018
- Updated all three to the release version. Includes changes to various colours across each of the skins and updates to the font files for the Dark and Default Skins.

Install Instructions:

When you extract the file you have downloaded you should have one folder (with a name starting base19...) and a readme.txt file.

Now copy the folder into your skins folder within your User Data Location, by default this is:

For Windows:
C:\Users\[Your Windows Username]\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2019\

For Mac:
/Users/[Your Mac Username]/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2019/

For Linux:
/home/documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2019/

If done right your skins folder should look something like this:

fm19baseskins_1skinfolder.thumb.png.0e92d151f6716e03cca446e38fd303e4.png

And inside for example the base19_light folder you should have the following folders:

fm19baseskins_2basefolder.thumb.png.0bd921a96c1b62276fbbe65259e3fc8f.png

When you load the game up if the skin cache is off any skins in the skins folder should appear in the skins menu like the below image:
NOTE: FMT skins will only appear when you are playing the FMT mode and normal skins will only appear when playing the normal mode.

fm19baseskins_3dropdown.png.718eaf7eb3d817aa32c6bfe60ee4a04c.png

If the skin cache is on you'll need to turn it off, exit the Preferences menu and re-enter it and any new skins should appear, if not tick 'Always Reload Skin on Confirm' and change skins, click confirm and go back in and your skin should appear.

How To Stop the Blurring Effect when Processing

FM2016 introduced a new feature where when the main screen isn't the focus of the screen it blurs out, however if you don't like this effect it is simple enough to disable it, to do this simply browse to the following location within the Base Skin you are using:

\graphics\boxes\dialog\background

Inside will be a paper.xml file open that and locate this line:

<boolean id="blurred" value="true"/>

and change it to read:

<boolean id="blurred" value="false"/>

How To enable Background Changes

Whilst FM19 directly supports background changes this year the default graphics aren't transparent enough to see the background in most places so you'll also need to download and apply this mod to the Base Skin you are using:

To Edit the Fonts

The font settings are now controlled by the various files located inside the fonts folder. For the base skins I have included all the default font files to save you having to go look for them. To edit the fonts its just a case of changing the various variables declared in the xml files, whilst to change the actual font you copy the font you want to use to the font folder and then update the font names in the xml files to match your new font.

To Edit the Font Colours

The colour settings for each skin are controlled by the settings.xml file located inside the settings folder.

For the base skins I have copied in the relevant coding for you to change the various colours used by the skin – you just need to open the  settings.xml file and locate the relevant line for the colour setting you wish to change – the colour names and comments should explain what the majority of the colours control.

The colours are declared in RGB values, that range from 0-255 where Red=255 Green=255 Blue=255 is white and Red=0 Green=0 Blue=0 is black.

To locate the RGB value of a colour you want to use you can either use a image editing program to obtain the RGB Value of the colour or type rgb values into google and it will bring up several websites that list the RGB Values for various colours.

Note that whilst this file contains most of the text colour settings, some items are hard-coded, others are determined by the individual xml files and some others are set by the xml files in the fonts folder.

Also if you have the Skin Cache on you can change some of the colours directly through the game from the Preferences -> Interface-> Skin Colours screen

How to Recolour the Game Colours

Like with the font colours these are now controlled via the files found in the settings folder, and are changed in the same way as the font colours.

For the base skins I have copied in the relevant coding for you to change the various colours used by the skin – you just need to open the settings.xml file and locate the relevant line for the colour setting you wish to change – the colour names and comments should explain what the majority of the colours control.

For your changes to take affect

If you have made any changes to the base skins (colours, fonts, graphics) to get your changes to show you’ll need to go into the Preferences -> Interface Menu and untick ‘Use caching to decrease page loading times’ if it is ticked and then tick ‘Reload skin when confirming changes in Preferences’ then click confirm and your changes should be applied, if you have previously ticked and unticked the required boxes a 'Reload Skin' button should appear in the bottom left corner, if this button appears you can click that if the Confirm Button is greyed out.

Base Skins for Football Manager 2019 Download Page

(Link contains links to all downloads)

---
You are free to do what you want (apart from upload to Steam Workshop as I'll upload them) with these Base Skins provided:

1. They are not sold or behind a paywall.
2. You don't advertise them as being exclusive to your website.
3. My username and blog address are included: http://michaeltmurrayuk.blogspot.co.uk/

Edited by michaeltmurrayuk
Added Link to Background Mod

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2019T_skin.thumb.png.32eeef365529f18febd6ab3728476797.png

Football Manager 2019 Touch Base Skins

As with most recent Football Managers for you to make certain changes in Football Manager 2019 Touch you need to create a new skin. As nearly all of the files for the Touch Mode are contained with the files for the Touch Skins most changes for the Touch Mode will require the use of a custom skin.

So to make things easier for people I've put up some base skins that are identical to the default skins that come with the game, so you can add new files/graphics to these without messing up the original skins, and anything that isn't located in these new skin folders will be taken from the default locations within the game.

However I don't really use the Touch mode and with it now getting patched separately I'm not always able to keep up with it so the Touch Mode Skins this year are fairly basic and you'll need to extract the font files and settings yourself if you wish to alter them.

Also the download includes each of the four Touch Mode Base Skins you just need to select the one you want to use after you have downloaded the file and install that one.

For Football Manager 2019 Touch you have four skins to choose from a Dark one and a Retro one plus Touchscreen versions for both of them.

Base Touch - Dark - (basetouch_dark folder) This is the Dark Base Skin for the FMT (Touch) Mode and is identical in appearance to the Football Manager Touch - Dark Skin.

Base Touch - Retro - (basetouch_retro folder) This is the Retro Base Skin for the FMT (Touch) Mode and is identical in appearance to the Football Manager Touch - Retro Skin.

Base Touch - Touchscreen Dark - (basetouch_dark tablet folder) This is the Dark Base Skin for the FMT (Touch) Mode and is identical in appearance to the Football Manager Touch - Touchscreen Dark Skin.

Base Touch - Touchscreen Retro - (basetouch_retro tablet folder) This is the Retro Base Skin for the FMT (Touch) Mode and is identical in appearance to the Football Manager Touch - Touchscreen Retro Skin.

Install Instructions:

When you extract the file you have downloaded you should have four folders (with a name starting basetouch...) and a readme.txt file.

First pick which version of the Touch Base Skin you wish to use and then copy the folder into your skins folder within your User Data Location, by default this is:

For Windows:
C:\Users\[Your Windows Username]\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2019 Touch\

For Mac:
/Users/[Your Mac Username]/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2019 Touch/

For Linux:
/home/documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2019 Touch/

If done right your skins folder should look something like this:

FMT19base1_skinsfolder.thumb.png.6f4d0e2ea10695f248c2e3f161823355.png

And inside for example the basetouch_retro  folder you should have the following folders:

FMT19base2_folder.thumb.png.4b081da5d8b6f9c3ceb3b22a541df4a6.png

When you load the game up if the skin cache is off any skins in the skins folder should appear in the skins menu like the below image:

FMT19base3_dropdown.png.9cc1a540ccad2afd04b92ab61ea37dd5.png

If the skin cache is on you'll need to turn it off, exit the Preferences menu and re-enter it and any new skins should appear, if not tick 'Always Reload Skin on Confirm' and change skins, click confirm and go back in and your skin should appear.

How To Stop the Blurring Effect when Processing

FM2016 introduced a new feature where when the main screen isn't the focus of the screen it blurs out, however if you don't like this effect it is simple enough to disable it, to do this simply browse to the following location within the Base Skin you are using:

\graphics\boxes\dialog\background

Inside will be a paper.xml file open that and locate this line:

<boolean id="blurred" value="true"/>

and change it to read:

<boolean id="blurred" value="false"/>

Then reload the skin and the background content should now be clearer.

Base Skins for Football Manager 2019 Touch Download Page

(Link contains links to all downloads)

---
Terms of use

These skins can be used for any purpose as long as its non-commerical (i.e. you don't charge people to use them, or don't make money directly from using them).
You are free to modify these skins or reuse the xml files for any non-commerical purpose, all I ask is you include a credit to me. (michaeltmurrayuk)

Redistribution terms:
1. They are not sold or behind a paywall.
2. You don't advertise them as being exclusive to your website.
3. My username and blog address are included: http://michaeltmurrayuk.blogspot.co.uk/

Edited by michaeltmurrayuk
Touch Base Skins Uploaded

2 hours ago, Lio_CSGO said:

The Dark Skin is not really a Dark Skin tho....

It just uses the default colours as it is designed to replicate the default skins. If you want to make it darker you can do it easily enough by editing the values in the settings file - look for the inbox section for the inbox, and the processing ones should be controlled by the processing colours, and for the scouting centre should be a thread from last year that details how to recolour those screens.

3 hours ago, jeff.fit82 said:

Hey Michael, glad to see you again one more year...

is there a way to change the side bar font?

how?, can you help with that?

Sidebar is controlled by the sidebar menu table xml file found in the panels/generic folder which you'll need to extract from the panels.fmf file.

In that file locate the lines that look like this:

<record width="-3" minimum_width="100" column_heading="Name">
                            <record id="column_widget_properties" alignment="left,centre_y"  size="normal"/>
                        </record>

There will be three sets one for club, nation and unemployed statuses, what you need to do is alter the second line so it looks something like this:

<record id="column_widget_properties" alignment="left,centre_y"  font="arial" colour="white" size="normal">

Add the font bit with the name of the font file you are using, you'll also have to add the colour bit as altering the font seems to remove the colour. You then need to place the actual font file you want to use in either the fonts folder for the skin you are using if using a custom one or if you are using the default ones you can just create a fonts folder in your User Data Location and place it in there.

If you want to change the next match text as well then it's the same thing but that is controlled by the code that looks like this:

<record width="-3" minimum_width="100" column_heading="Name">
                            <record id="column_widget_properties" alignment="left,centre_y" colour="
faded white" font="title" size="small" gap="0" >
                                <record id="secondary_text_properties" alignment="left,top" size="
normal" colour="white"/>
                            </record>

Second line is the 'Next Match' text and next is for the fixture details.

If you don't know how to extract the game files read this:

Also for the moment you'll need to use the FM18 Resource Tool to extract the files, if you don't own FM18 you'll need to wait for the FM19 Tool to be released which will be with the full release of the game.

51 minutos atrás, michaeltmurrayuk disse:

It just uses the default colours as it is designed to replicate the default skins. If you want to make it darker you can do it easily enough by editing the values in the settings file - look for the inbox section for the inbox, and the processing ones should be controlled by the processing colours, and for the scouting centre should be a thread from last year that details how to recolour those screens.

Yeah... Cant quite understand all that, i not a Skin Creator, dont have that much experience :/

15 hours ago, stevemc said:

@michaeltmurrayuk is there any way to change the opacity on this panel?

6sqfqw.jpg

If you mean the bottom bit with the player details then have a look at this thread, should be the same instructions:

If you don't want it removed fully you'll need to edit the linked graphic rather than remove it.

40 minutes ago, Ramoscu said:

How do I change this text color? (Box disabled)

image.thumb.png.af7dab9c7b3ef0709a3bd907f2ff8045.png

(Well this took forever to find as the scouting card files are all over the place :()

It is controlled by scouting centre recommendation card xml file found in the panels/widgets folder, extracted from the panels fmf file.

In that file locate the following line near the bottom of the file:

<widget class="player_scouting_centre_actions_panel" id="toto" colour="scout card text" disabled_colour="black">

And the disabled_colour bit controls the colour.

However the same options on the List view linked to that panel are controlled by the player scouting centre actions xml file found in the panels/player folder, again extracted from the panels fmf file.

In that file some items already have a disabled colour, whilst for the others at the top of the file on the various widget check box lines add the disabled_colour="X" bit.

9 hours ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

If you mean the bottom bit with the player details then have a look at this thread, should be the same instructions:

If you don't want it removed fully you'll need to edit the linked graphic rather than remove it.

I mean the whole of that panel, from the top of De Gea's name to the bottom of that screenshot, it's like a deep solid block of colour? I want to make it an opacity.

On 23/10/2018 at 13:35, stevemc said:

@michaeltmurrayuk is there any way to change the opacity on this panel?

6sqfqw.jpg

19 minutes ago, stevemc said:

I mean the whole of that panel, from the top of De Gea's name to the bottom of that screenshot, it's like a deep solid block of colour? I want to make it an opacity.

graphics/boxes/custom/background fade folder

There you need to change the graphics file to be transparent. You need a program that can handle transparent files.

@michaeltmurrayuk

Thank you for making the default skins available as always. 

I need some help editing the default Dark one.

1) I have problem with buttons (embedded buttons?) on to top of some boxes that either seem too large or misaligned. I checked the graphics files as much I can several times and can't see anything wrong. This type of button seem too large compared to others as well for some reason.17.thumb.png.20fbdf8708386bc231955c21d088c596.png18.thumb.png.5f4cdd04f9ed5ff1e0f5f7ed9516cce9.png13.thumb.png.c096cf184994c6e8ddf91a674b295f91.png

2) I need help locating xml file to remove the pattern mask from this training box. I did it on the Player Overview screen but can't figure out the training one - which one is it?

98.thumb.png.17b431cbe926119b5412e02e5da3af5f.png

18 hours ago, stevemc said:

The top bit will be controlled by the paper graphic found in the boxes/custom/interface/titlebar/ folder, which you'll need to extract from the sitoolkit fmf file (should be in the skins/fm-widgets folder)

18 hours ago, yonko said:

@michaeltmurrayuk

Thank you for making the default skins available as always. 

I need some help editing the default Dark one.

1) I have problem with buttons (embedded buttons?) on to top of some boxes that either seem too large or misaligned. I checked the graphics files as much I can several times and can't see anything wrong. This type of button seem too large compared to others as well for some reason.

2) I need help locating xml file to remove the pattern mask from this training box. I did it on the Player Overview screen but can't figure out the training one - which one is it?

1 For the buttons they are controlled by different things and different graphics, it looks like you need to alter the title inset to fit the buttons in better with your modified graphics (or increase the header bit of the graphic) this is done via the button xml files for the graphics.

2 For the training that screen is controlled by the training overview panel xml file found in the panels/team folder which is extracted from the panels fmf file. This line near the top controls the pattern:

<record id="mask" alignment="vertical, left" top="0" bottom="-110" width="200" file="backgrounds/pattern" offset_x="200" offset_y="200" />

Delete that line if you want it removing.

1 hour ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

The top bit will be controlled by the paper graphic found in the boxes/custom/interface/titlebar/ folder, which you'll need to extract from the sitoolkit fmf file (should be in the skins/fm-widgets folder)

Thanks, do you have to use the Resource Archiver for that, when the game is released?

20 minutes ago, stevemc said:

Thanks, do you have to use the Resource Archiver for that, when the game is released?

Actually it doesn't look like you need to bother if you want it all altered as it looks like the fade file in FM19 is the full header graphic so editing that will alter the full header.

Though if you do want a separate header then you don't really need to extract the existing graphic you can just create a fresh graphic in that location and call it paper - Just colour it Red (and Green and Blue if you want a pattern) and give it a height of 50 pixels.

13 minutes ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

Actually it doesn't look like you need to bother if you want it all altered as it looks like the fade file in FM19 is the full header graphic so editing that will alter the full header.

Though if you do want a separate header then you don't really need to extract the existing graphic you can just create a fresh graphic in that location and call it paper - Just colour it Red (and Green and Blue if you want a pattern) and give it a height of 50 pixels.

Sorry for my ignorance, where is the fade file that I need to change within the Base19 Skin?

Yeah, I'm not fussed on a new header, I'd just like to keep it, but make it an opacity instead of a solid.

Edited by stevemc

5 hours ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

1 For the buttons they are controlled by different things and different graphics, it looks like you need to alter the title inset to fit the buttons in better with your modified graphics (or increase the header bit of the graphic) this is done via the button xml files for the graphics.

2 For the training that screen is controlled by the training overview panel xml file found in the panels/team folder which is extracted from the panels fmf file. This line near the top controls the pattern:

<record id="mask" alignment="vertical, left" top="0" bottom="-110" width="200" file="backgrounds/pattern" offset_x="200" offset_y="200" />

Delete that line if you want it removing.

1) I figured that it would be easier to adjust the header image in graphics subsection box

2) Thanks. I was wrongly looking at team training overview panel file instead and couldn't see this line for the mask

23 hours ago, yonko said:

3) I also need help with the tactics screen. First, the player role pop up instructions box - I need to make it solid. Second, I need to change the color of the purple buttons for the tactics slots.

2.thumb.png.cb0ebe0992fe82d5e57421965f097874.png

How about these two problems? Can you point me in the right direction? Probably it's fairly easy. I'm just not looking in the right files again.

On 24/10/2018 at 22:50, yonko said:

3) I also need help with the tactics screen. First, the player role pop up instructions box - I need to make it solid. Second, I need to change the color of the purple buttons for the tactics slots.

2.thumb.png.cb0ebe0992fe82d5e57421965f097874.png

For the purple tactics box these values in the settings file control it:

tactic_slot - for the buttons either side.
toggle_button - for the middle bit with the tactic in.

For the player instructions popup that should be solid by default, but it should be controlled by the tactics player instructions panel overview xml file found in the panels/tactics folder extracted from the panels fmf file So if you are using the same graphic eleswhere you might need to change the file linked on the appearance line to a graphic you have left solid.

22 hours ago, stevemc said:

Sorry for my ignorance, where is the fade file that I need to change within the Base19 Skin?

Yeah, I'm not fussed on a new header, I'd just like to keep it, but make it an opacity instead of a solid.

It'll be in the graphics\boxes\custom\background fade\ folder but you'll need to extract it from the fm-widgets skin found in the sitoolkit fmf file.

5 hours ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

For the purple tactics box these values in the settings file control it:

tactic_slot - for the buttons either side.
toggle_button - for the middle bit with the tactic in.

For the player instructions popup that should be solid by default, but it should be controlled by the tactics player instructions panel overview xml file found in the panels/tactics folder extracted from the panels fmf file So if you are using the same graphic eleswhere you might need to change the file linked on the appearance line to a graphic you have left solid.

Thanks again.

On 28/10/2018 at 10:22, wicksyFM said:

Can you update the download for the base dark skin. The 19.03 hotfix changed the background of the inbox with that skin. Can this be done now or do we have to wait for the full release for this to be done 

It'll be updated for release, at the moment if you want the hotfix colours just delete the various inbox, scout card and processing colours from the settings file and they'll revert to the new default values.

21 hours ago, wolveslegend said:

Hi, how can I make the text in the player information area (contract and other details) white? the black only seems to occur for Wolves and Hull. 

Morgan Gibbs-White_ Overview Profile.png

It's controlled by the player personal details panel xml file found in the panels/player folder which you'll need to extract from the panels fmf file if not present for your skin.

In that file (and the linked ones as some bits will be controlled by other files) locate and change any colours which are set to secondary to white.

If you are unable to do that then you'd be best contacting the skin maker as it's something they should really have fixed before releasing their skin. (Assuming you haven't altered the skin).

Hi michaeltmurrayuk,
Thanks for the skins and the effort you have put into skinning all these years. :applause:

I want to do minimal editing on the "dark" skin, mostly with darker colors and some accent color.

Is there a smarter way of detecting what the values in the settings.xml effect. I'm new and can't seem to figure out the "comments" in the file. So at the moment I am changing the values in the setting file to

red="0" green="255" blue="0"

and then reloading the skin, and searching through the screens.

Can I do this in a smarter way? Is there some sort of a shortcut I am not aware of? 
Any help is appreciated.

3 hours ago, wkdsoul said:

Is it possible to change all the "faded text" in one go? 

The faded text colour setting should pick up most of it, though other bits are controlled by the faded white colour so depending on what you are changing to you might need to go through some of the panel xml files and change the colour there from faded white to faded text. (And a couple of other faded text options in the settings file you might need to adjust).

On 29/10/2018 at 19:40, arthmael said:

Hi michaeltmurrayuk,
Thanks for the skins and the effort you have put into skinning all these years. :applause:

I want to do minimal editing on the "dark" skin, mostly with darker colors and some accent color.

Is there a smarter way of detecting what the values in the settings.xml effect. I'm new and can't seem to figure out the "comments" in the file. So at the moment I am changing the values in the setting file to

red="0" green="255" blue="0"

and then reloading the skin, and searching through the screens.

Can I do this in a smarter way? Is there some sort of a shortcut I am not aware of? 
Any help is appreciated.

One way is using Not

1 hour ago, arthmael said:

Whats Not?

didn't meant to post that lmao, I was going to say use Notepad++ and use the find in files feature on the panels folder you extract from the fmf

Edited by bluestillidie00

Oh, yeah I use Notepad++ already. Too bad there isn't a "map" of some kind that defines all the attributes.

Got tired of searching the old way and changed all the values to 100% black, I hope it's gonna be easier to spot now... :lol:

2 hours ago, wkdsoul said:

Where do i drop the colours file from the palette folder in a new base skin? settings? create a pallete folder? 

Should just go inside a palettes folder either inside your skin or in the main User Data Location folder. However there isn't really much point with messing around with that file (apart from using it as a reference, though you can get a visual reference of what the actual colours look like here) as unless something has changed the game wouldn't read any changes you made to it in FM18 - If you want to create your own colours you can just do this in the main settings file and link other items to them like with the palette colours.

1 minute ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

Should just go inside a palettes folder either inside your skin or in the main User Data Location folder. However there isn't really much point with messing around with that file (apart from using it as a reference, though you can get a visual reference of what the actual colours look like here) as unless something has changed the game wouldn't read any changes you made to it in FM18 - If you want to create your own colours you can just do this in the main settings file and link other items to them like with the palette colours.

Is there anyway i can mass edit what the RBG codes for fm purple relates too? or will i have to edit the widgets/settings file where it appears manually? 

6 hours ago, keysi said:

Can't find the panel or line where to edit the font colour in inbox news item with the finished scouting assignment. Do you know where to edit it, please? thanks

Screenshot_23.thumb.jpg.f65f6d1327e83f94a97210ffef4b2d8d.jpg

Looks like it should be controlled by these xml files found in the panels\widgets folder extracted from the panels fmf file:

assignment card top player widget
scouting centre assignment card

11 minutes ago, wkdsoul said:

Is there anyway i can mass edit what the RBG codes for fm purple relates too? or will i have to edit the widgets/settings file where it appears manually? 

No you'll need to replace it across the various files it's also set in some of the paper xml files linked to the various graphics. To be honest if you want the purple replacing you'd be better basing your skin on the fm dark one instead as the patched version should have removed most of the purple and set it to use editable colour variables.

Thank you, Michael, it works

8 minutes ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

Looks like it should be controlled by these xml files found in the panels\widgets folder extracted from the panels fmf file:

assignment card top player widget
scouting centre assignment card

On 26/10/2018 at 17:04, michaeltmurrayuk said:

It'll be in the graphics\boxes\custom\background fade\ folder but you'll need to extract it from the fm-widgets skin found in the sitoolkit fmf file.

Thanks I'm going to look into this tomorrow after I've downloaded release.

So once I've extracted the "background fade" file from the "sitoolkit" via the Resource Archiver - I just place it in the following location:

▸ ⁨skins⁩ ▸ ⁨base19⁩ ▸ ⁨graphics⁩ ▸ ⁨boxes⁩ ▸ ⁨custom⁩ ▸ ⁨background fade (I presume I need to create the background fade folder as it doesn't exist?)

And this will allow me an opacity on the current solid top banner?

I'm happy to make a new thread if this is getting confusing :D

2 minutes ago, stevemc said:

Thanks I'm going to look into this tomorrow after I've downloaded release.

So once I've extracted the "background fade" file from the "sitoolkit" via the Resource Archiver - I just place it in the following location:

▸ ⁨skins⁩ ▸ ⁨base19⁩ ▸ ⁨graphics⁩ ▸ ⁨boxes⁩ ▸ ⁨custom⁩ ▸ ⁨background fade (I presume I need to create the background fade folder as it doesn't exist?)

And this will allow me an opacity on the current solid top banner?

I'm happy to make a new thread if this is getting confusing :D

Yes you then just need to use an image editing program to alter the transparency/opacity of the graphic to suit - if you are on windows then paint.net is a simple and easy program you can use.