[FM18]Martyrs To The Cause.....

BoxToBox

Another belated update, we manage a 1-1 away draw with Milan, and then do this...

c2763eeb5d27e8e566e1b1f20f17d7a9.png

Our reward? Reigning CL champions, PSG.

In Wales news...

16ffb78d432ee9b17e8e6f65786d0b74.png

Rob Clarke has been called up to the next squad....

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

099e02492b94bc518af32345106e37fe.png

After a 3-1 away showing, 2-1 until an injury time goal, I thought we might have a good 'ol crack at the home leg, but quite a lot of our forwards picked up 1-3 week knocks and that put paid to our chances. Still, good fight in the end.

18 minutes ago, kidthekid said:

Good effort. You'll probably get it next season or the one after

Cheers! Few more years of developing and good intakes and we should be right in the mix.

Another year in the books, and we're finally after taking the league. Next step, keep improving, try to become a powerhouse in the league, then Europe, and the world!

a2b64023c477c71e4bcf7d2f1df099e5.png386436fc4ca75a4b93d8e9e16fa9800c.jpg042df84400f71fef0cbc9325491f35ab.png

7ed80ce5ce78b29e9ed9f3a67a01532f.jpg

Now, on to the World Cup!

8 minutes ago, kingjericho said:

What a beast! Is he from the youth intakes?

Great season. The PL title should now become a constant target for you, while also forcing for the CL.

He came from Tottenham's academy.

Cheers!

On 19/02/2018 at 19:58, BoxToBox said:

Cheers! Not sure, once we hit a decent level, we should be able to pinch top Welsh players off of big clubs, so I can't see why we won't go far.

I began off using this...

After a while though, a few wee niggly things bugged me, so I switched to a slightly modded version of the default skin.

could you share the skin you use? I tried modding the default skin where im able to use backgrounds and everything, but i wasn't able to do it 

On 05/04/2018 at 22:10, Nobby_McDonald said:

So the Premier League trophy is going to Wales.

Indeed, and hopefully it stays there for a while!

On 06/04/2018 at 13:22, deltablue said:

Clinched the title in style there ;)

Cheers!

On 14/04/2018 at 08:05, SixPointer said:

Eagerly awaiting the World Cup update :onmehead:

Sorry I've been a bit slow with updates lately, been running through a bunch of other videogames.

On 14/04/2018 at 22:49, Sheriff7 said:

Good luck in WC mate!.. :cool:

Cheers!

5 hours ago, baye said:

could you share the skin you use? I tried modding the default skin where im able to use backgrounds and everything, but i wasn't able to do it 

Of course, this is the one I'm using, I said default, but it's Wannachupbrew's Instant Result one, that button is a godsend in pre-season.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/b1fie4ipnd7yv3u/Wannachup-Instant-Result-Dark(modded).rar

• 3 weeks later...
On 20/04/2018 at 09:08, Deisler26 said:

:applause::applause:

Cheers!

Sorry for the lack of updates, but I'm having internet issues. Didn't have any service all last week, and even now while I got it back at the weekend, it's not been great, dipping in and out, slow to load pages.

It's annoying, as I'm just at the first game of the World Cup(and have been there for 10-15 days....), and I don't like to play unless I can update as something happens, in case anything I'd like to post pops up.

I thought you'd gotten bored of FM.

I'm the same on having to update as I play... have no idea what I was thinking back then and what to write about, if I'm posting about something that happened 1 season back. That seems to work well for a lot of people with threads though.

9 hours ago, noikeee said:

I thought you'd gotten bored of FM.

I'm the same on having to update as I play... have no idea what I was thinking back then and what to write about, if I'm posting about something that happened 1 season back. That seems to work well for a lot of people with threads though.

No, not at all, I just far prefer to post in the moment, with my thoughts fresh, like yourself.

On the upside, it's allowing me to start making a dent in my backlog of non-FM games... Though it seems to increase in size anyway.....

Archived