What team will you be using first in the FM 2009 demo??

People are always saying us toon fans are over-ambitious - i can tell you not one of us believes we can get anywhere near europe this season.

Top half is the target.

Anyway more chance of us getting into the champ league than arsenal winning the league:p

I'm not sure of that but we aint gonna win the league thats for sure!

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

someone like chelsea or man utd in the demo to do a little scouting and also try and make my own good tactic, although inevitably using another one i find on here! then when the real games out, take control of the toon and finally win some silverware, then attempt to get the mighty colchester into the premiership!

By November 14th I'll probably have started as every Premier League team, plus Preston, Sheff Utd, Oldham, Stockport and Birmigham as I struggle to settle on a game or reach the 6 month limits.

First will be Blackburn though, despite their lack of prospects or talents this year I couldn't betray them.

question.

when you start with your favourite team, will you be looking to transfer new players straight away or ride out the 6 months with the current 'real' players?

buy new definitely.

question.

when you start with your favourite team, will you be looking to transfer new players straight away or ride out the 6 months with the current 'real' players?

Well if I am going to be managing Newcastle, I'll need to do major business in the market!

I just hope the money is available...

Archived