Match engine videos

Quote: Very tough to have an opinion about it in the appalling quality Youtube can provide. Looks like through balls will be the chap this year though :)EndQuote

Agree with both points- the through balls on the clips were sublime :)

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 thing I didn't like when I watched the videos..

The celbretion of the player look like he was skating and the second one when I saw the GK and throw-in taker that none of them was holding the ball..(on chest for GK and above head for the throw-in taker)

And something for SI..Please even if there are some problems with the view of the 3D I mean graphics etc PLEASE don't focus on this in future versions(correct only the basics like the ones I mentinoed above)as a result leaving behind tactics which is the BASE of manager games!

I don't want my beloved manager game become FIFA or PRO on graphics..Just focus on the basic aspects of the game not 3D..

I think it looks absolutely brilliant and cant wait till my copy falls on my door mat. I remember when the 2d was being brought in and I was sceptical and the game has never looked back. I really cant wait for sunday.

I will give si an early "well done" which I may rescind once I have played the game myself

Miles the videos have already been seen and the major concern is Goal flashing up even before the ball as gone into the net.

Same here, everything else looks great but this stands out so much, there's no drama in the shot because you know straight away if its a goal or not.

i think it only happens in replays....coz it doesnt happen in all the goals that are seen in the video

Happened on every single goal in all 3 video's. Maybe something that can be sorted in a patch?

I really hope that the flashing goal thing before a goal is scored is gone.I haven't watched all the videos yet but on the one i did it was clear it was going in, I hope it doesn't happen when the keeper is stood on the line, and he could save it, i know it is only a miniscule time but it is before. There is a time gap with sendings off in fm08 i have noticed which is slightly annoying too.

But it looks great apart from that minor thing!

Looks class, Only minor problem which has already been said is the flahshy thing happens before the goal is actually scored, and im one of those puwa wierdo's who get iritated by stuff like that :( Mind you the mini celebration when the goal is scored on the Shortlist video is sheer brilliance, Top marks *claps*

Wahey Torquay United footage - Come on the Gulls! Why Chris Robertson (CB) is playing a through ball to Chris Todd (CB) to score from a regulation throw in in the first clip I'll never know ;-) All looks good apart from the pre-mature goal flashing.

Miles the videos have already been seen and the major concern is Goal flashing up even before the ball as gone into the net.

that's the only concern i got from those videos ... the rest looks really good, nice work

i just hope like a lot of people that in the next versions, there'll be a crowd or a more vibrant environment around the field

Archived