Franky's TOTAL DOMINATION Tactic for FM 17 (17.2)

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, ilyes92300 said:

What tactics do you use? Rather what version? Carninho ?

v1.2

I commit to it at the start of the save and train players for the roles and PPMs, then really scout hard to only buy the right players. including finding a coaches then a HoYD who likes the formation to help with recruiting regens in the same positions (4123wide)

unfortunately I have had a major injury crisis, so running low on cover and fitness

350tkp0.jpg

es9ok8.jpg

• 5 weeks later...
5 hours ago, pouncer said:

How is this tactic coping with the new update? Been working an absolute treat for me with Newcastle so far, but I'm fearful that I'll boot FM up now and throw it all away :D

the new update didn't touch the AI so all tactics since late December still work. 

7 hours ago, Pogrebnik said:

do you leave training and OI's to ass man like in OP? 

I do..I'll do individual training myself though but the Team/Match training I leave to Ass Man

Finished a full season with this tactic @ FC Porto and the results are f'n amazing!!!

60d3cf81ace362b8f355cc9377ca5188.png

46b83e719a567715537cabd4c721df85.jpg

Wonderkid Andre Silva finishes with 60 goals!!!

73e9e7ec4179ea2e771f59cdf8e7d4c9.png

Champions League..I made it to the Quarter-Finals where I was eliminated by PSG on a ME Bug goal.  Talk about aggravating as hell but many will tell you they're glad SI didn't improve the ME for 17.3. SMH

d13bdfe77ebfd995af06affed17631b0.png

My Oliver Torres (AP) many times got over 100 passes in the game and as you can see in the pic below so did the B2B.

b951b5a409f76d2991a3c3a61e640678.jpg

Here's the goal that eliminated me from the CL. It's a bug because there no way in hell my WB  Layun should be bombing forward on a defensive set-piece leaving Rabiot wide open for the tap in. I was on a contain mentality.

5ed3e76475b91809e290a7150ffa87b1.gif

I was using Hustler with Newcastle and I stormed the Championship breaking records but when I was assigned my budget for the following season Everton were dead last in the premier league looking certain to go down so I put in a cheeky bid for an unhappy Lukaku for the big boys came swarming and managed to get him to sign for a future transfer. I managed to get Barkley too, £28m and £18m respectfully with a lot of monthly installment and release clauses. Think Im going to use this tactic for the Premier League to try get the most out of my new additions.

Took me a few years (still not won ligue 1) but I won the champions league with this tactic.

I ve stuck to the tactic, training players only in the formation set out.  PPMs also trained to correct players.  I ve attached the line up used in the final.  I ve only bought young french or African french speaking players.  All investment is in youth set up rather than recruiting players, then every young player is trained to slot into this formation.

I found it best used on counter as I was often the underdog

ASSE.jpg

lineup.jpg

7 hours ago, clubgaz said:

Took me a few years (still not won ligue 1) but I won the champions league with this tactic.

I ve stuck to the tactic, training players only in the formation set out.  PPMs also trained to correct players.  I ve attached the line up used in the final.  I ve only bought young french or African french speaking players.  All investment is in youth set up rather than recruiting players, then every young player is trained to slot into this formation.

I found it best used on counter as I was often the underdog

ASSE.jpg

lineup.jpg

Nice job man!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Really good tactic this. The only thing I miss is a shortlist of 5 attributes needed for each position. Would you say the attributes below are correct:

GK: Aerial Ability, Handling, Reflexes, One on Ones & Positioning (or Agility)?

DC : Marking, Tackling, Positioning, Jumping Reach & Strength  + speed for the cover DC

WB : Work Rate (>14 for Premier League), Crossing (>12 for Premier League), Stamina, Dribbling, Technique

DMC : Work Rate (>14 for Premier League), Marking, Tackling, Positioning, Determination

BBM : Work Rate (>14 for Premier League), Finishing (>10 for Premier League), composure(>10 for Premier League), long shots, passing or anticipation/OTB (given he needs to be on the receiving end of killer passes)

AP: Passing, Technique, Vision, Flair, Finishing

Wingers : Speed, Dribbling, Crossing (>12 for Premier League), finishing, off the ball

Complete Forward/Defensive Forward: Strength, Jumping, Off the ball, Finishing, Composure

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have to say, it's still working for me! This is second season - first season saw us win the Community Shield, Premiership and Europa Cup (lost to Arsenal on penalties in the FA Cup final). Second season we won everything bar the League Cup.

A great season, but that defeat at home to Liverpool at the end of April was crushing - we were more than 50 games unbeaten at that point and just three games away from an 'Invincibles' season.

There are some minor differences between what I played, and the downloadable tactic. The biggest is playing Standard/Very Fluid for all games, but switching down to Contain or up to Attacking as needed in game. I turned off all Get Stuck In and Tackle Harder instructions, and played on Lower tempo without changing. Had Work Ball into Box on nearly permanently. Other occasional in-game changes were to drop the defensive line a notch and increase width when facing very defensive sides.

So for me, it's still a brilliant tactic. Kudos to Franky!

rKXzoI5.png

YUgIsEN.png

Tcp3ulN.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, Franky. When I try to download your tactic from the OP, it donwloads your Hustler tactic instead. Can you edit the OP and add the correct tactic, please? I've been looking for ages for a decent 4123 and I really want to try it out.

23 hours ago, daliilyes92 said:

where is tactic bro 17.3.2 ?

I have uninstalled the game as of a week or so ago as it was taking up too much time. I have a full time job, a wife and 4 kids...... time to see if she's still around and what the kids look like :D

I won't be reinstalling the game as I'm an 'all or nothing' kinda guy :) 

22 hours ago, ilyes92300 said:

Does that mean you're not going to update that tactic ? 

Be difficult without the game installed, wouldn't it?

@Franky: Enjoy your family time, and thanks for all of your contributions this year - they made FM17 for me. Hope to see you back at some point.

On 7/19/2017 at 20:15, warlock said:

Be difficult without the game installed, wouldn't it?

@Franky: Enjoy your family time, and thanks for all of your contributions this year - they made FM17 for me. Hope to see you back at some point.

12 hours ago, Niall76 said:

I second this, Franky - thanks for helping to make FM17 so much fun.

Thanks for the kind words, guys.... really appreciate it :)

I echo the comments Franky...... really enjoyed your tactics this year.

Not posted in one of the threads for ages as found your tactic which worked best for me and stuck to it.

Enjoy your break and see you for the next incarnation.

I would also like to echo thanks Franky.  Brilliant work especially with Hustler where I have had a lot of success, something that hasn't been easy to come by this year.  Enjoy your time out, hope to see you back for 2017/8!

Having had months using Hustler I am itching for a tactic with wide players so I have decided to have a go with Total Dominance with Toulouse in France (a favourite of mine over past few seasons).  Pretty average team so should be a good challenge.  The only change I have applied is the long range shooting PPM training from Hustler and early signs seem pretty positive but only 3 games into the season.  I will let you all know if I get some success.

Mike

Archived