show us the best product from your youth team

James Rodriguez is a player who starts out on the game, he is Columbian, starts out at 16 in South America I think. By the way his PA is -8, so i'm not sure if he's edited or not.

P.S. Info taken from the 8.0.2 database

P.P.S The OP said about players who came through your academy. I believe he means people who have come through your youth team. Therefore, the OP is right, and any products of youth team could be presented, e.g. Saivet, Sakho etc.

James Rodriguez is a player who starts out on the game, he is Columbian, starts out at 16 in South America I think. By the way his PA is -8, so i'm not sure if he's edited or not.

P.S. Info taken from the 8.0.2 database

P.P.S The OP said about players who came through your academy. I believe he means people who have come through your youth team. Therefore, the OP is right, and any products of youth team could be presented, e.g. Saivet, Sakho etc.

Fair point Havok, but -8 PA is a maximum of 180, could he have ability like that at age 19?

And magically change his nationality?

it's interesting mackemforever has disappeared on this thread, silence speaks volumes. and there is no way that a regen would get 20 in acceleration, natural fitness, pace, stamina, strength, neji's regen experiment thread has pretty much proved this. i honestly can't believe he'd make a thread bragging about a player he edited, that's truly sad and has no place on the forums :thdn:

Fair point Havok, but -8 PA is a maximum of 180, could he have ability like that at age 19?

And magically change his nationality?

I thought a -9 PA was a max 180 - -8 is less iirc (160?)

Blatantly an edit fwiw - regens just don't generate physical stats like that, and if he isn't a regen, then there's no way a -8 could get that good.

As the title says really, put up a photo of your best academy product.

For me it would be this guy, James Rodríguez, he came into my academy as a 16 year old and already is one of my best players. Not only is he very good technically, he is a beast physically.

rodrimw2.jpg

w1107.png

good player. but just to shut this lot up and prove them either wrong ot right just show a screen of his history page here.

that should show them if he was in the DB already or a regen.

Here's my best, he appeared at Liverpool while I was still managing HSV. I had almost confirmed a transfer for him when Rafa took the Spain job and Liverpool hired me! A few days later and I would've lost this prospect. He's been first team for two seasons now, coaches and scouts all say he'll be among the team's best players. His real name is Dave Butterworth, just to avoid confusion ;)

my.php?image=buttersot2.jpg

Image isn't showing up for me, so here's the link: buttersot2.th.jpg

such top physical attributes take a lot of PA, normally the players are either 19-20s in the technical or physical part but not both. when i first saw the screen it already made me think about since i really saw loads of regens (im in 2029 in one save) and can often say by the look at the stats how much ca the player has and this one is close to 200 if not virtually even above (is it possible with fmm?). the OP should turn regen faces on (tho he might have used FMM) and post a screen of the history

he probably made pace, stamina, natfit and acc 20 and left the rest untouched.

He is not a regen he is in the database as has been said as a colombian AMC with a PA of -8 which is at most 160 I think, his date of birth is the same as the one thats already in the database. Strange thing to brag about but each to their own I suppose.

As the title says really, put up a photo of your best academy product.

For me it would be this guy, James Rodríguez, he came into my academy as a 16 year old and already is one of my best players. Not only is he very good technically, he is a beast physically.

rodrimw2.jpg

w1107.png

Any one notice that he has blanked out the managers name in the top left hand corner??

I thought a -9 PA was a max 180 - -8 is less iirc (160?)

Blatantly an edit fwiw - regens just don't generate physical stats like that, and if he isn't a regen, then there's no way a -8 could get that good.

PA:

-6 = 130 to 160

-7 = 140 to 170

-8 = 150 to 180

-9 = 160 to 190

-10 = 170 to 200

Unless someone from SI wants to correct me, but I've done extensive scientific research* on the PA subject.

*I read some threads ;)

PA:

-1 = 0 to 20

-2 = 10 to 40

-3 = 30 to 60

-4 = 50 to 80

-5 = 70 to 100

-6 = 90 to 120

-7 = 110 to 140

-8 = 130 to 160

-9 = 150 to 180

-10 = 170 to 200

Unless someone from SI wants to correct me, but I've done extensive scientific research* on the PA subject.

*I read some threads ;)

http://www.sigames.com/the_bootroom.php?type=view&article_id=1051

Fixed :p

(that has to be the gayest looking smilie on the internet)

wow, how the heck does he scores that many goals!!

Well his biggest asset is his Pace and Acceleration so I take advantage of this by setting him as a lone striker and target man with instructions to run onto the ball. Then I have all my midfielders set to play through balls. As long as he can stay onside he scores for fun.

Also, the Irish league is a pretty poor standard and we're miles ahead of the rest of the teams in terms of quality. Taylor can easily score 5 or 6 goals in a 10+ goal hammering of a team a few times each season which bumps his average up.

PA:

-6 = 130 to 160

-7 = 140 to 170

-8 = 150 to 180

-9 = 160 to 190

-10 = 170 to 200

*I read some threads ;)

You're wrong about -9 being up to 190. Similarly i'm pretty sure you're wrong about the othres .

His name is Youth Project 3?

Haha, not quite. I tend to nickname the best youth players to come through each year, that I think have a chance of making it.

Youth Projects 1 & 2 left long ago, but 3 is looking like a real star. Just knocked back £20m from Barca for him. Still no need for that amount of money for me, as no one half decent will sign!

Archived