and here is the final table:

KO6SVE.png

and the games caused me championship:

OiCUSq.png

7p65Hw.png

S2HmEa.png

5asHZN.png

47PbJX.png

As you can see i gave my best to finish the league in the 1st place.im not complaining about real madrid won every game thats possible.one more point would make me champion but while my superstars missing nearly everything in those games(they scored 131 so they cant score everything ofc they will miss some chances),(this is the part i dont understand) how can opponents score every chance?why my keeper doesnt save anything?dont stuck on those stats that opponents have because game shows only 1 or 2 position of them and they are all score.why is that?why?i really cant accept this.1 more point and even las palmas without any ccc stole my points with those huge 2 shots on target.btw granada stayed in the league with the point that they got from me so im happy for them :).

That's the most descriptive thread title you could come up with? :D

You give no evidence that they score "every chance". Some games aren't going to go according to plan. You need a plan B for them.

I'm not sure what you're expecting when you don't supply details. Post up your tactics and maybe even the PKMs of those matches and you'll get advice. The tactics forum is the place for that though.

Where is the problem?

IRL when Barcelona were at their best a few years ago they dropped points in 20%-25% of league games. You've dropped points in 16% of your matches in the OP therefore you are doing slightly better than Barcelona did IRL when they were dominant.

You were unlucky to finish 2nd in the league but it happens, move onto the next season and try again.

No offence but you only conceded 28 goals so to say that your opponents score every chance is a massive exaggeration. There are about 20 matches on your fixtures screenshot where you haven't conceded a goal. Ultimately Madrid were just a little bit better this season than you. It's just bad luck

You had an amazing season, Real Madrid had a slightly more amazing season. You dropped a few points here and there, who doesn't after all? Surely that's all there is to it. If you can play like this consistantly season after season, you'll win a hell of a lot more titles than not...

If Barca can do it - then so can Real. Much like when Man City won the league with the last kick of the game (possibly the season) and won their title. This is football, there is no script, anything can happen. Build on your success, win cups, leagues and champions leagues.

Can't win them all though. Except me, I win the quadruple every year with Sevilla.

nobody understand the question here.ive said it im complaining about keepers not real madrid.im preparing some screenshots.im not good at it so it take sometime to post.

You had 28 goals against you in a season - Real Madrid had 23. What you should really do is concentrate on defending when you're winning by 2 or more goals from the 60th minute.

Move to a more defensive and possession style of play to thwart your opponents chances of scoring. If I'm losing 2-0 with 30 minutes to go I go all out, I take off a defender and put on a striker and go for the win. Either I win 3-2 or draw 2-2 or lose 2-1 or lose 2-0 or 3-0.

But if I don't make tactical changes at 2-0 down I probably won't win.

And if I don't make tactical changes when I'm 2-0 up I'm probably going to concede a goal or two.

i have 20 games clean sheeted.here are those:

vWC8Yk.png

total of 81 shots/23 on targets/5 cccs(at least 2 of them were off target idk about the other 3)/32 long shots

with this type of defending gk didnt concede.

as you all said every game cannot be the same so we had some games that opponents had 1 or 2 chances but we always had much more.i couldnt blame the strikers obviously but why their keepers made incredible saves lots of time and mine were conceding like crazy.i mean 20 games clean sheet,18 games 28 goals conceded.i had bad games,ive done tactical mistakes sometimes but irl gks save a day for youonce or twice in a season.that never happened to me.im wondering why is that?

i have 20 games clean sheeted.here are those:

vwc8yk.png

total of 81 shots/23 on targets/5 cccs(at least 2 of them were off target idk about the other 3)/32 long shots

with this type of defending gk didnt concede.

As you all said every game cannot be the same so we had some games that opponents had 1 or 2 chances but we always had much more.i couldnt blame the strikers obviously but why their keepers made incredible saves lots of time and mine were conceding like crazy.i mean 20 games clean sheet,18 games 28 goals conceded.i had bad games,ive done tactical mistakes sometimes but irl gks save a day for youonce or twice in a season.that never happened to me.im wondering why is that?

that's football

Seriously?

2v84aol.jpg

With a record like that you are complaining and moaning about keepers not making saves, even though you clearly proved they do.

Nice cropping though.:applause:

The problem with the games that "cost" you the championship, is that you have a low percentage of shots on target. Like I said, your plan A wasn't working. You need a plan B or a better one, if you already do.

The game that "cost" you was your loss to Valencia. Poor game from your side looking at the info provided. A draw or win there and you would have won La Liga. Alternatively, your players could have stepped up away from home against Real and won there or drawn. They didn't. It's a very small margin but with those two clubs that is what it comes down to.

Even then you aren't going to win every game, but it helps. Real had a really good season.

Exactly. Any other season you would've won the league easily, but it wasn't to be this year. Like People have said, have a plan B (which won't always work either) and just accept you're going to lose a game every now and then. That's why Arsenal's Invincible season only happens once in a blue moon!

I don't have the time or patience but it would be interesting to check if that final table was feasible, points wise when the top two teams have over 200 points between them. there are only a limited number of points available and if the top three or four teams are so dominant then I would have expected to see more of a direct decrease rather than the gradual taper seen?.

Hey, could be worse man, I'm pretty sure the Atlético AI manager was raging after this. One moment especially, my away game against them. My centre back missed a penalty in the 88th minute only to score from the resulting corner to win me the game 1-2.

QZ5AQz1.png

Season after that Frank de Boer finally got Barcelona to steamroll, well, everyone.

iZE7llo.png

I don't have the time or patience but it would be interesting to check if that final table was feasible, points wise when the top two teams have over 200 points between them. there are only a limited number of points available and if the top three or four teams are so dominant then I would have expected to see more of a direct decrease rather than the gradual taper seen?.

ofc few games ended like that.it doesnt matter anyways i was so angry yesterday but its past now im calm right now.that was a heat of the momnt rage that i shouldnt have done.

Archived